This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Congo - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Congo - Discussion

3805 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
Dan confessional:

Well... if someone want to make a big move
it has to be tonight
i have joes and rickys vote
so right now we have 3 votes for josh i need 1 more for a tie
and brendon didnt reply yet so i will se about him but im sure
he will be in so 4 votes
tim is on the fence and that gets me worried
if he isnt 100% loyal that i dont want him in the show anymore
after josh i think i might have to get tim out
but i will see what he does
but im not safe tonight because i trust tim
so im have to win immunity
3805 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
Ricky confessional:

now we take out bb since he has the most control hes gone bye bb
3805 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
RJ confessional:

Tonight im immune, what a better time for a blindside. Im hoping to pull one over. Im trying to get tim, dan, sarge and brendan to help me pull off this one. Im gunning for lynnette. Shes a huge end game threat and i want her out.
3805 days 19 hours ago
CK11
shocked
3805 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
Tim confessional:

Seriously every person is mailing me trying to get me to vote with them. There is like 5 ideas going around and I know about every single one of them. It could be Brendan, Dan, RJ, Lynette, or Josh tonight. Everyone trusts me and I love it. Obviously they will all know where I stand after this tribal council, but by then my alliance will have the numbers. If all goes as planned, it will be me, Joe, Ricky, and Josh in the f4. I just hope they don't flip on me in the mean time. Dan knows that I'm a threat. He told me that me and him are threats. But I need him out because he is trying to control everything. So hopefully if I get my way, Dan will be the one to go. I'm just scared because I guess everyone is asleep right now so I can't see where everyone else stands. Wish me luck and hopefully I can pull this off!
3805 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
Tim confessional:

Yes I might've just told a lie, but I'm gonna do what I have to do to keep me and my alliance in control. I told Brendan that dan was coming after him so that Brendan will hopefully vote dan out. In reality dan is going after josh, rj is going after Lynette, me and my alliance are going back and forth between dan and rj but I want dan out for reasons stated earlier, and everyone is still thinking about voting Brendan as the safe vote. Only time will tell what is going to happen.
3805 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
Brendan vote + confessional:

Dan
CONFESSIONAL: You've been an ally for so long in so many games, but one of us is going home tonight and I need to make sure it's not me.
3805 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
Dan confessional:

tonight brendon isnt going home
it will be either Josh or lynette
but Rj is proving her self as quite the thinker
and that gets me worrried
i dont want to see her get to the end
because she will win
and next vote it will have to be brendon
and then RJ because if i vote out RJ after this vote
it will be 3v3 back to an even number and i dont want
to take the chance but after this vote RJ will be mad and
i cant have her stay to long
so i dont know yet
3805 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
Dan vote:

*writes dwon Brendon's name*
*crosses out brendan's name*
*writes down Josh*
Josh
Listen dude tonight its a blindslide
and sorry but tonight its yours
sorry bro
*puts my vote in the ore*
3805 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
Tim confessional:

Everyone be ready for a HUGE blindside!!! Dan has NO idea what's happening. And even if it's not Dan, nobody knows that they are in trouble. This will be the biggest and best tribal council of the season.
3805 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Tim confessional:

Well my plan was successful. I'm running this whole game and not a single person knows right now. Dan blamed it all on rj which is even more great because now rj will have the target on her back. She didn't even vote for Dan. I am so happy right now with my position in the game. Hopefully this will continue and nobody will see how much power I have.
3805 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Tim confessional:

I still can't get over how excited I am. This was all my doing and other than my alliance, nobody knows. They all thought I was with them but I told them that I was scared to not have the votes so I can do damage control pretty easily. I think I am the dark horse in this competition but I feel like that's what you should do in a game like this in order to win. I knew I was going to work with joe this whole game and I am so glad that I did. This is all working out perfect.
3805 days 18 hours ago
CK11
wow
3805 days 18 hours ago
CK11
cast assessment
~
• Kwaal (brown buffs)
~
Josh R. / sergeant
Saved by the blindside.
~
Lynette B. / Lynette
(In)visibly fierce.
~
RJ G. / Realchance
Cunning.
~
Tim S. / terose
Analytical.
~
Brendan B. / bwburke94
Lucky.
~
Joe F. / flamingjoe
Strong but silent.
~
Ricky B. / rickyr777
Intelligent.
~
3805 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
- Josh R. / sergeant: Josh is in a pretty good spot, he's solidified himself into a strong alliance, but I just don't think he's playing enough to win. Maybe he'll get far, but I doubt he'll get four jury votes.

- Lynette B. / Lynette: alol really disappointing

- RJ G. / Realchance: RJ was almost non-existant pre-merge, but with the immunity win, he's definitely putting up a strong fight for the title of Sole Survivor. The problem is, Dan gave him credit for his blindside, which is putting a huge target on his back.

- Tim S. / terose: For sure my pick to win. He's pretty much controlling the game; he's in a strong majority alliance and has taken out a huge threat but isn't getting credit for it, so he's in a strong position but no one knows it. If he can plead his case to the jury well enough, I can definitely see him winning.

- Brendan B. / bwburke94: Brendan's days are numbered for sure. I don't think people view him as a threat, which is why he's stayed for so long, but he's pretty much the only loyal member of Nsele left, so I can see him going in the next 1-2 rounds.

- Joe F. / flamingjoe: Joe is also in a good position, but is really quiet, and I don't know if it's intentional or not. Is he purposely trying to stay out of the trouble, or does he just not care about the game? If it is his strategy or not, it's working. He was a big threat coming into the game, but now his name is in no one's mouth - the only problem is, he hasn't made enough good moves to possibly win.

- Ricky B. / rickyr777: Ricky is another person who can definitely win. He's very similar to Tim, but he just hasn't made a big move yet. I think in the near future, he'll shine, and if there's anyone who I think can stop Tim's reign of terror, it's Ricky.

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!