This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Congo - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Congo - Discussion

3807 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Tim S. confessional:

Me and flamingjoe have been working together since the beginning. Now that we have merged we are going to take everyone down. Yes we are on different tribes but we will pin everyone against each other.
3807 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Dan confessional:

damn it
will med ev. really screwed us
not we are at the merge 5v5
but our tribe is solid... so we are going to have a tie
or not
but i made the offer at tribal so if they want to take it
i fooled them good...
im winning this game and over my dead body will i let one of their tribe win
if i have to i will every immuniy challenge
but i will win and no one will take that from me
This is my game to lose
3807 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Just got forwarded a couple mails:

Joe: Just wanted to check up with you. Is everything going good on your tribe? Are you in a good spot? And are we still on to be a f2?

Tim: yeah, I think I'm doing ok. no one is really talking about much strategy though :( totally! how are things over on your tribe?

Joe: Awesome. In doing great! I feel good about where I am and I'm ready to be able to work with you again!

Tim: me too! I'm hoping for a Merge real soon

Joe: So I think we should get a f4. You with someone from ur tribe and then me with someone from my tribe. So we should see who each of our tribes wanna vote for so we know where the votes are going. Then we can choose our own target. If it works then each tribe will have 3 votes each. Then our alliance will have 4 votes and we control what happens. It all has to work perfectly though.

Tim: that's a good idea. the person I'm probably closest with at the moment is Rick, so maybe it would be good to have him in our F4. who's your best ally from your tribe?

Joe: Alright. I'm trying to decide who I want to bring along. I think it's too late to go forward with this plan today. My tribe voted for Carl so you're safe. We will move forward starting at the next vote.

Tim: kk, good!

btw, Dan just sent me this message:
hey listen
we are voting for Carl tonight
and we want you to join our tribe
and trust me if you dont vote with us tonight...
you will be next
and i dont think you want 9th...so come with us and make it
to at least 6th and if you think your at the bottom of the
pole on our tribe... ur not there are other people who would go
out 6th and that wont be you... trust me ... vote carl
3807 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Tim confessional:

Right now I'm trying to play all my cards to make some big moves. I'm still working with flamingjoe and trying to get sergeant on board. Flamingjoe is trying to get rick to join us. If this works then we will be in control at every single vote. I told sergeant that I want to take him to f2, but I just don't know because I also have a f2 with flamingjoe. Time will tell what my decision go be but right now I'm just trying to put this plan in action. I hope everyone likes me this game. I haven't had time to send in too many confessionals. But I will do them as much as I can.
3807 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Dan confessional:

well looks like im making the final 5
but will the rest of the maluka tribe?
not if i having anything to do about it
im not having a maluka tribe final 5
thats to easy
so im ready to make a big move but not
yet later
3807 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Tim confessional:

So dan thinks that he has pulled everything off. The funny part is is that I got flamingjoe to flip. I told joe to tell dan what he wants to hear. Joe then got Ricky to flip because Ricky is joining the f4 alliance with me and josh. Dan thinks he is so sly but the it's hilarious because I have done everything so far. This game is going right where I want it.
3807 days 17 hours ago
Ilikebugs
I think dan is the jock who is too confident
Tim is the jock jr
Brendan is the Nerd
RJ Is the just right person

everyone else is a floater so far
3805 days 18 hours ago
CK11
such blindside
3805 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Getting included in a lot of conversations. :P

Tim: So I have a plan for our survivor game.

Josh: Do tell

Tim: So flamingjoe wants to work with us. He wants it to be me, you, rick, and him. If the rest of each tribe sticks together then we will control the votes. We will be a f4, then me and you will go f2. Idk if you want to do this so I haven't made any for sure plans but I trust you the most and I want to work with you. So if you want to move forward with this plan then let's do it. If you'd rather stick with our tribe then we will do that. It's up to you. Either way I wanna work with you.

Josh: It sounds like a good plan. I want to get as far in this game as I can.

Tim: So you want to work with flamingjoe?
3805 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Dan confessional:

Well I win immunity and now
Damien will fall
I'm winning this game and no one
Will take it away from me
I understand I'm a threat but they
Won't get me out
They don't have the balls
3805 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Dan vote:

DAMIEN
Your a great player and that's why your gone
Your just like jake S but u weren't on my tribe
So bye
3805 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Brendan confessional:

My vote doesn't matter. What matters is that I have to vote for someone.
3805 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Tim confessional:

So right now me Ricky joe and sergeant are still in the alliance. I am running things at the moment. I want dan out as soon as we can, but he has immunity right now. So we are trying to decide who to take out now.
3805 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Ricky confessional:

im thinking that bb has too much control and that we should take him out soon.  if we dont he would prob make it far
3805 days 18 hours ago
CK11
very surprising

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!