This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITIONS

Topic » AUDITIONS

4097 days 6 hours ago
Cflo
Please fill out the following information, keeping in mind that the starting situation will give you, so please keep the background section to the past.

Your name:
Char's name:
Char's age:
Char's Background:
Why I should let you play this game:
4097 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
Your name: Mearl
Char's name: Miles "Mearl" Earlington
Char's age: 29
Char's Background:
At the young age of 5, Miles lost both of his parents in a car crash. He, and older younger bother, were raised by his grandmother in upstate New York. While Miles excelled in school and went to Harvard University to study law, his older brother, Scott, struggled and dropped out of high school after the death of their grandmother.

While at Yale, Miles created a job seach website when he had trouble finding Scott, who was a recovering alcoholic, a career. Miles took a break from school for a couple years as the website took off and needed constant attention. After being bought out by Monster.com for millions of dollars, Miles decided to go back to school to finish his education.

Why I should let you play this game:
I'm a huge Walking Dead fan. Just finished the xbox telltale game an hour ago as well.
4096 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Your name: MJFJUNE
Char's name: Zyler
Char's age: 17
Char's Background: Football Player, QB, Jock
Why I should let you play this game: I'm Active
4096 days 16 hours ago
sammy1172
Your name: sam
Char's name: sam
Char's age: 21
Char's Background: mit graduate and one of the smartest men in the world
Why I should let you play this game: I will do as u ask and then some
4096 days 14 hours ago
eval2ks
Your name: Evaldas
Char's name: Damon
Char's age: 24
Char's Background: Popular town reporter.
Why I should let you play this game: im active, smart, funny. i will be a good player
4096 days 12 hours ago
peace123
Your name: Connor
Char's name: Connor
Char's age: 30
Char's Background: A graduate of college, started to become a big movie star before the apocolypse
Why I should let you play this game: I obviously will survive duh xo
4096 days 9 hours ago
Bryce333
Your name: Bryce

Char's name: Tawni Miller

Char's age: 41

Char's Background:
Tawni is surrounded by phobia's. She suffers from severe OCD, to the point where she lets it run her life. She is different than most people with OCD, because she isn't afraid of Germs. But she has a set of rituals... everything she does has to be done in sets of three, or else something bad will happen.

She works from home and lives paycheck to paycheck. She hardly ever goes outside, for fear of being judged. She's afraid of everything from Dogs to Babies. She tends to cry a lot and is very overdramatic at times. She' also prone to fits of rage when she isn't allowed to complete her rituals.

Why I should let you play this game: Because I'm a good storyteller and I have a great character. Tawni is the perfect person to survive in a Zombie-World, specifically for the reason that those who seem the most ill-equipped to survive in the real world do pretty good in an Apolocolyptic one. (For instance, everytime she smashes in a Zombies head, she has to do it three times... which is actually a smart thing to do. The Triple-Tap is even more effective than the Double-Tap)
4096 days 6 hours ago
jayhawk123
Jayhawk123
Hunter Grey
It was his senior year, he is the star of the basketball,football, and baseball team. He was supposed to go play football at georgia university. He goes on his senior trip and comes home to find his parents are not there. He is athletic and really smart, so his athletism and being very smart will help him and he was super close to his parents, what will he do without them?
I think I am a great story teller and I wanna have fun and this group sounds fun. Please choose me and I know I will have fun.
4096 days 6 hours ago
Zeptis
Your name: Zeptis
Char's name: Jeff Williams
Char's age: 18
Char's Background: Straight A high school senior
Why I should let you play this game: Because I feel it would be fun to see if Jeff Williams (me) could survive a Zombie apocalypse. It would be awesome if you would give me the chance
4095 days 22 hours ago
rhysarnie14
Your name: rhysarnie14
Char's name: callum towie
Char's age: 13
Char's Background: callum is a funny,kind and loving kid. he was at school when the zombies invadid , he ran out and was one of the only lucky ones to make it out
Why I should let you play this game: you should let me play im very active and i love rpg games. the walking dead<3
4095 days 20 hours ago
HelloLove
Your name: HelloLove
Char's name: Kayleigh Jai Chance
Char's age: 15
Char's Background: Kayleigh Jai was orphaned when she was only just a baby girl. She was sent  off to a foster home but at age 9 got evicted because she stabbed one of the other kids with her lucky scissors. Now running from home to home, Kayleigh is on her own with the walkers.
Why I should let you play this game: Beacuse I love RPG and It will be very fun. I love the walking dead as well. Andrea is my favorite!
4095 days 18 hours ago
BBobsessor
Your name: BBobsessor
Char's name: Brittany
Char's age: 19
Char's Background: Brittany LOVES MEN. She likes to party and drink, but is not afraid to pick up a gun. She is the typical party girl and she WILL flirt with any hot guy at any chance she gets. And the guy can't say No ;)
Why I should let you play this game: Because it looks like a fun experience!
4095 days 17 hours ago
chad123
Your name: chad123
Char's name: Nathan
Char's age: 21
Char's Background: When he was 8 his mom and twin sister were killed in a car accident. Growing up with only his father, who was diagnosed with cancer, when Nathan was 16. Nathan is very smart, smart enough to get him into Harvard. Two, weeks after he graduates his father dies. It is now his junior in college and his friends go away but never come back.
Why I should let you play this game: I love the walking dead
4093 days 12 hours ago
papabear77
Your name: papabear77
Char's name: Adam
Char's age: 23
Char's Background: Hippie from Ohio. He is 23 and didnt go to college.  Works at a pizza place and is a family kind of guy.  He lived with his 20 year old brother and 52 year old mom who both turned. He is heading to Colorado to see if his half brother is still alive.

Why I should let you play this game: I am active and I love the waling dead. I think that the one group in the mall should find me so they have more people to rp with
4092 days 9 hours ago
randomshows4815
Your name: randomshows4815
Char's name: James
Char's Age: 56
Char's Background: As a child James was one of the most popular guys in school, but this changed when he saw his girlfriend Susie get murdered.  He couldn't handle it and ended up losing his mind and being sent to a mental hospital.  He is 100% convinced that he started the zombie apocalypse and desperately wants to do what he can to stop it.
Why I should let you play this game: I like to consider myself creative and I'll bring whatever I can to the story.
4091 days 7 hours ago
RoErikuuma
Your name:RoErikuuma
Char's name:Alec
Char's age:14
Char's Backround:
Pre acyoplyse:average teenager,has a sister named Maxie. Parents were alive.Got kicked out of school for beating someone up to help sister who was getting bullied.
Acyoclplse:Saw parents get eaten alive. Escaped house with Maxie she shortly died later from a walker.
Why I should let you play this game:I'm active most days. People say i'm a good roleplayer.
Questions: Is the free rp for cast members only or anyone? Also if I get accepted how do I know? And is it to late to join in?

open group

The Walking Dead: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!