This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3127 days 19 hours ago
wileycoyote
Wiley - I have no questions. You didn't do anything to offend me, make me mad, or ruin my game. You're pretty much guaranteed this unless Master sells his soul to

ok
3127 days 19 hours ago
wileycoyote
Micool - Wiley - What's up fam?! Congrats on making final 2 I knew you could do it !!! My question for you is: Who do you consider to be the best player this season and why?

these questions are always awkward, every player has different things they do well, for example you impressively avoided the block entirely till f4 and glinda played a great social game, but i would say that the best player would be whoever the jury decide to vote to win, after all someone who obtains the goal everyone was aiming for would have to have gotten themself into that position
3127 days 19 hours ago
mark796
Jacks question - MasterB - Who out of all the evicted housemates, do you miss the most?

Wiley - At of all the evicted housemates, if you had a choice to bring back one of them, who would it be?

Good luck to you both!! :]
3127 days 19 hours ago
mark796
Nemes question -Loyalty is a big key name the people you were not loyal to and why? Be descriptive or my vote is not yours
3127 days 17 hours ago
MasterB
Jack - Probably glinda. I really didn't want to have to evict her.

Neme - I actually was loyal to you, being the only person who saved u. I was not loyal to a few of my allies, but I tended to try and save them.
3127 days 16 hours ago
neme81
that isnt descriptive but ok
3127 days 10 hours ago
wileycoyote
Wiley - At of all the evicted housemates, if you had a choice to bring back one of them, who would it be?

id bring you back straight after your eviction, id rather you got evicted normally with a proper chance to save yourself
3127 days 10 hours ago
wileycoyote
Nemes question -Loyalty is a big key name the people you were not loyal to and why? Be descriptive or my vote is not yours

I was never loyal to amnesia or bboy, neither ever gave me a reason to be and i doubt there was loyalty back, if you are looking for a fake loyalty i can honestly say i wasnt lying to anyone when i said i was with them but its never been them over me
3127 days 6 hours ago
mark796
Right now Big Brother would like to give Wiley Coyote and MasterB a chance to say why they should win the game as the jury cast their votes TO WIN.
3127 days 2 hours ago
MasterB
Let me begin by saying this was one of the most intense BB group games I have played, and it's pretty awesome that out of 19 people, I now have a 50% chance of winning. I believe I should win because of how I used my social game to my advantage. Not only did I win more competitions than anybody else, I also survived more nominations than everyone else, ad well as being the sole vote to evict 3/5 times. I fought hard to be here, and I hope you guys agree, and it was hard seeing my friends leave the house, so much to the point that I was crying in the bathtub. I tried my hardest to save all my allies, and I'm sad that some of them didn't work out. Either way, I hope I haven't offended anyone, and I would greatly appreciate any votes I recieved. Gl wiley, if I don't win I'll be happy you won.

#MasterBBevil
3127 days 1 hour ago
mark796
Wiley.. Its your turn.
3126 days 22 hours ago
mark796
3/9 jury votes have been received. Tomorrow at 5pm eat the finale will take place.
3126 days 22 hours ago
MasterB
I will be in school at that point but ok
3126 days 22 hours ago
mark796
Okay 7:30 pm est. The grand reunion. All ex HouseGuest's welcome. The jury have been asked to cast their votes ONLY if they cannot be swayed b anything. Three people already voted. All will be asked to submit a vote once Wiley presents his statement. And this will be all revealed during tomorrows grand finale at 7:30pm est.
3126 days 22 hours ago
wileycoyote
I started this game with no experience of big brother(being normally a survivor player) and for the first time in a long time with a cast of complete strangers, I started off slow partially because ! wasnt sure and partially because I wanted to avoid a target for one of those Instant evictions that took a few lives along the way

as the competition went on I gained allies with those I believed would go far, this continued and as I got deeper I eventually decided to jump out of my alcove in the cracks with my arsenal having been built up, i began to participate more aggressive in challenges plus those I had alligned with were still in the game

after JackJacks eviction the game began with the decimation of the secret houseguests, while I didnt have much of a hand in Andrews eviction(I had spoken to him a bit when he arrived) Heathers eviction was crucial as I was able to veto master here ensuring that a less visible player would indeed be eliminated

during the group HoH I recieved a few votes to go on the block, this was due to the fact i positioned myself far enough away from the drama that i was an easy vote, however I positioned myself a bit closer and talked to a few more people and got myself 0 votes to evict

I won my first HoH quite late, after which I nominated to of the biggest threats to my game, I knew I would be underestimated and that Amnesia was my biggest roadblock so I used my HoH and Bboy as my backup to take him out ensuring I had a contingency plan if something went wrong

we then got to Micools HoH where I made the bold decision to throw the veto, I needed to ensure bboy got evicted as he was the hardest to read and I had no relationship with him at all, This didnt work quite as expected however thanks to my good relationships with both glinda and masterb along with my contingency plan ensuring there wasnt an easy beat to take instead I survived

next was the final 4 where I won immunity in HoH, I planted seeds in Master against both the other 2 by pointing out their strengths and Micool was sent packing shortly after

The final HoH was very close but I did not win however I had positioned myself by talking to master the previous week before and being as underestimated as I could to help myself convince him that he should bring me to the finale

I believe I played a great game, It may not have been very flashy but I worked hard and methodically to manoeuvre myself slowly into a nice spot and I hope I can persuade you all to vote for me

open group

Big Brother 2 - APPS OPEN!! T's Prize!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!