This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3120 days 11 hours ago
mark796
Questions from the jury will be posted here. You should plead your case to win here, the big reunion will be here and the votes and winner will be revealed here. Goodluck final 2.
3120 days 11 hours ago
mark796
Question from Riley - em.. whats your favourite colours?
3120 days 11 hours ago
mark796
Questions from BBrobert.

To master -  Out of all the jury members how many of them did you approach to align with and work with? Name them.

To wiley - What exactly have you done besides winning a few competitions?
3120 days 11 hours ago
wileycoyote
Question from Riley - em.. whats your favourite colours?

Id say a nice light green, it always seems fresh and natural as well as full of joy
3120 days 11 hours ago
wileycoyote
Questions from BBrobert.

To wiley - What exactly have you done besides winning a few competitions?

I just wrote a speech that explains this in detail, ill wait for mark to give us the go ahead and I will answer your question in that speech
3120 days 10 hours ago
MasterB
Riley - My favorite color is white.
3120 days 10 hours ago
MasterB
Bboy- Now I'm not 100% sure if some of these people agreed to aligning with me, but
Glinda, Wiley, Bboy, Neme, Amnesia, and possibly Micool
3120 days 10 hours ago
MasterB
I guess this is the part where I praise all the jury members
3120 days 10 hours ago
mark796
Riley -  Okay, now I have a real question.

Master - Frankly, plead to me why you should get my vote. AND MAKE IT GOOD. *pops popping corn in the waves of micro*

Wiley - I have no questions. You didn't do anything to offend me, make me mad, or ruin my game. You're pretty much guaranteed this unless Master sells his soul to
3120 days 10 hours ago
mark796
Micool - Wiley - What's up fam?! Congrats on making final 2 I knew you could do it !!! My question for you is: Who do you consider to be the best player this season and why?

MasterB - Describe your strategy and the reasons why you made the moves you did .
3120 days 10 hours ago
MasterB
Riley - Tbh, It's your vote, and in the end I can't change it. But I never did anything to offend you, make you mad, and Wiley is the reason your game got ruined cuz me and glinda voted him over you. But I should win cuz i worked my ass off to get here. I have won more comps than anyone else, and stayed safe when I was on the block countless times. But like i said, its ur choice.
3120 days 10 hours ago
MasterB
Micool - My strategy was to get many allies to back me up whenever someone was against me. I did kinda go overboard, and that ended up upsetting a lot of people. But if people are still mad over me, I apologize, I can make it up to you.

But tbh your question just proved youre voting wiley
3120 days 10 hours ago
MasterB
And I'm not gonna spam people's mails asking them to vote me. If you really think that wiley played a better game, then go ahead.
3120 days 10 hours ago
MasterB
I just don't understand why people are mad at me over a game, so I didn't save or I evicted you, that happens in real BB, and people still get votes
3120 days 10 hours ago
MasterB
Whatever, I never have won a group game, and I guess my legacy of being so close and losing continues
3120 days 9 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I'm not mad.

open group

Big Brother 2 - APPS OPEN!! T's Prize!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!