This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Yandere's Confessionals

Topic » Yandere's Confessionals

2182 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So I鈥檓 nominated again and I have to result to win the veto or 2 hopeaidan mike and Sebastian vote to keep me cause I don鈥檛 have much options
2181 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I played to hard and this is what happen I鈥檓 praying 馃檹馃徎 that if I can get Aidan and the 2 floaters mike and Sebastian it鈥檚 a whole new game for me
2181 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So I spreaded a bug in James ear that I can help his game also jay will have jury vote do I think jay may vote for him to win? Yes will he if James evicted him? Probably not unless he is dumb let's hope I can flip Aidan or James cause I'm a dead fish walking
2180 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I've tried but I cant flip Aidan or James so I guess imm going home it was a nice ride peace out *gets a black hoodie like bb 17 Audrey*
2180 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Being eliminated is awful but I congrat them for taking me out I'm proud of the way I played and I even won 3 povs how many people can say that
2176 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'm looking at sensation and I'm like your a dumb ass you couldeve made a move but say hi to being nominated

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!