This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Yandere's Confessionals

Topic » Yandere's Confessionals

2205 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2205 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
ok so 2 allstar players from survivor are here and they are hufus and aiden and hufus i know has strong physical and social game aiden i know is a social threat so im hoping to get those 2out son im also doing small talk with bigbrother cause i think she goes were the house goes so ima chat with her also i know hufus hates me so ima have to win hoh or have lots of friends in tis game hehe
2204 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
i  love how people want me nominated just gotta stay safe this week and hope to get through lucky im in pov  so this could be good
2203 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
in my opinion foxy is a bigger threat but hay ima make my alliance happy and vote gavin but if they think they can just use me for a vote think again cause when the right time comes -snaps stick- thy wont know what hit them but i need them to get hufus out cause one he is a huge physical and social threat and i know he hates me from pugs survivor so i need this alliance to get him and aiden cause i know they played together out
2202 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
so brayden/nightcore just threatened me that if i dont target macey in the hoh im the target down the road and im like bitch your telling me what to do and not only that but you threatened me to? i gotta hold my tongue and not speak but im this close to show him my favorite finger and be a bb willie
2202 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
i feel so attacked by brayden all i can do is hope i can stay safe this week this game is so stressful
2201 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
welp im kinda screwed cause of hoh last week i almost got nominated this week im 87% sure i will be nominated cause of the hoh copmp also jaychris is telling me that macey and camilla tld him that they wanted me out so maybe i can stay right now i just hope to survive the week
2201 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
do i agree what i did in the hoh was stupid yes do i think i wish i coudld take it back yes but right now its not the time of what if its time to fight cause if im not sebastions nominee im most likely the houses nominee and im gonna fight like hell to stay this week wish my luck my fans ;)
2201 days 4 hours ago
MJFJUNE
i feel so alone in this game i just gotta keep going atleast i still got my bitch personality

but i cant use it yet........-cries alot-

im gonna murder every bitch in the house
2200 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
fuck these houseguests lukilly i got some allies in pov so i may stay cause i know if im on the block by the end of this week im going home btw can we see a list of people who have self votes like xs if they have
2200 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
best /worst week ever i went having to thoughts of quiting to im a safe bitch also me jay and james made a final 3 but were my fingers crossed ;)
2200 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
YESSSS IT TOOK ALOT OF CONVINCING BUT YESS IM SAFE FOR THE WEEK AND NIGHTCORES STILL NOMINATED!!! need hoh tho
2200 days ago
MJFJUNE
hay julie well i could blindside nightcore witch im trying to do cause he is you know what and this could go as plan :D
2199 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Yes best turn out  Brayden quit I’m safe Arón will be out soon and Sebastian left the group so I made the jury woo I can’t believe I’m still here and I may have majority I don’t know who to target but I’ll see
2199 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ok I was wrong bout the Sebastian thing but he and Doug is my target as well as Macey and Camilla and maybe Aidan cause I know their social game is amazing
2196 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
like a queen i won my first veto i love how so many people underesitmate me in this game but im gonna make atleast jury and go the whole way i know i gotta cut jay and james soon but thats later michelle i can use and ladybug i gotta make sure she dont flip but otherwise adios macey i know she wants me out so i gotta make the move and take her out sorry not personal ;)

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!