This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 1] 馃煡 Tribal Council #2 - Murzuk

Topic » [Ep. 1] 馃煡 Tribal Council #2..

1558 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Murzuk!

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it, dip it in the flames before you and get fireeeeee. In this game, fireeeeee represents life. If you are voted out, your fire is extinguished, as is your life in this game. I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

TIM has immunity tonight and cannot be voted out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone:

- What just happened?

- Do you like your tribe?

- What do you think Billy will find at the Lost Oasis?

- Do you hate me or do you love me?

- What is the most irrational object that you fear? Imagine it is raining those objects, and tell me how you'd survive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-three hours to submit your vote. I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours, or if I've collected all the votes by 9:30 PM EST tomorrow, I will read them then. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
1558 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
- What just happened? BitchVance1212 screwed me out of immunity that's what fucking happened

- Do you like your tribe? I like this trib eyeah.

- What do you think Billy will find at the Lost Oasis?  BitchVance1212 will now become a target no matter what he finds he's going home

- Do you hate me or do you love me? Hate You

- What is the most irrational object that you fear? Imagine it is raining those objects, and tell me how you'd survive. Idk what, but I would stay indoors.
1558 days 16 hours ago
Matedog1209
- What just happened?
You're the host. You tell me. I got off the boat and boom all this happens. My head is spinning.

- Do you like your tribe?
Time will tell. *giggles*

- What do you think Billy will find at the Lost Oasis?
Water.

- Do you hate me or do you love me?
Refer to the question about my tribe.

- What is the most irrational object that you fear? Imagine it is raining those objects, and tell me how you'd survive.
Commitment. I would run.
1558 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
i have no idea

I have no idea

I have no idea

I hate you

Success
1558 days 11 hours ago
snick427
- What just happened? We entered the area, lit our torches, and sat down.

- Do you like your tribe? Haven't had any complaints yet!

- What do you think Billy will find at the Lost Oasis? I'm hoping he'll find true enlightenment, like Coach in Tocantins.

- Do you hate me or do you love me? Is this tribal council or an emo blog?

- What is the most irrational object that you fear? Imagine it is raining those objects, and tell me how you'd survive. Women. I'd hide in a cave.
1557 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1557 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1557 days 17 hours ago
jman96
Oh boy
1557 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1557 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
NOAH
1557 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
1557 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
GABE
1557 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
1557 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
GABE
1557 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Fourth Vote
1557 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
https://media.giphy.com/media/qmfpjpAT2fJRK/giphy.gif

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!