This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan [Reunion]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan..

1331 days 21 hours ago
Saginator18
ahhhh brian nick nate and alfie yall are soooo good
everyone else too tho i had a blast playing with all of yall
1331 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Some questions!

Sag - How does it feel? Your first group game was, if I am correct, my series. Does it feel rewarding to come back full circle and take home the title?

Vincent - In the same way, I believe your first group game experience was the Aleutian Islands. How does it feel to go from first out, to almost coming in first? Do you think you deserved the win?

Alfie - Getting two votes in a close final tribal must have felt good. If even one other vote went in your direction, you may be sitting in the seat Sag occupies now. How does it feel to get that close from the perspective of the last fan standing?
1331 days 21 hours ago
crazybone5000
eh, it was clearly obvious that certain members of the jury thought I did nothing no matter how much I argued. I think it's pretty darn impressive that I managed to juggle Stars and this game and make the finals of both of them whilst also played a good strategic game in both.
1331 days 21 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - In the same way, I believe your first group game experience was the Aleutian Islands. How does it feel to go from first out, to almost coming in first? Do you think you deserved the win?

I feel good that its finally over, its been amazing ride! I think that me sag and alfie played similar games on equal level and if i couldnt win im happy that sag took the title!
1331 days 21 hours ago
Saginator18
Sag - How does it feel? Your first group game was, if I am correct, my series. Does it feel rewarding to come back full circle and take home the title?

It feels soooo frickin good dono. This whole season was such a throwback and redemption tour for me and i’m so shook im gonna be on your winner wall forever now!! And i even got a frickin rock souvenir! Thanks so much for bringing me back dono ily
1331 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Please feel free to ask me questions now as well!
1331 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The REUNION has officially started!
1331 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
So what did you think of me this time,  was there a chance I could've  went further or was I doomed.
1331 days 21 hours ago
VinSincent
dono: what did you think of the game i played? were i one of interesting people to watch?

alfie: can i ask you about what convinced you to vote for sag to win?

thats pretty much it, its been amazing season to take part of!
1331 days 21 hours ago
Saginator18
which failures did you expect to do well coming into the season? and who not?
1331 days 21 hours ago
jungleman111
Congrats SAG!!
1331 days 21 hours ago
jungleman111
I’ll be in and out of the reunion! Love to all of y’all!
1331 days 21 hours ago
crazybone5000
I voted Sag because i love him hes a king
1331 days 21 hours ago
Larson8897
idk what to ask
1331 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
lhooper902976
So what did you think of me this time,  was there a chance I could've  went further or was I doomed.

This will get touched upon more later in the reunion, but I think you did yourself in with your allegiances to your allies. You were in a few prime spots to take risks and go to the other side to try to get new footing. Pre-merge, you were the one I expected to mutiny and nobody did. I thought you would go home, but due to idol-geddon you were spared.

I think you play a great game, albeit one that needs to have a few more tools to really be dangerous. You have the intellect you just need to be more willing to break bridges, in my opinion!

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!