This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 14] 馃寲 Immunity Challenge (#15)

Topic » [Ep 14] 馃寲 Immunity..

1488 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
LIVE tonight at 6:00 PM EST! 馃
1488 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Check in now!
1488 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Hello
1488 days 8 hours ago
jman96
hi
1488 days 8 hours ago
ZforZombie
Hey
1488 days 8 hours ago
Hufus
Hi
1488 days 8 hours ago
brandonrichie
here-ish
1488 days 8 hours ago
cole225
6tuje
1488 days 8 hours ago
greyconverse
Hiii
1488 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Max
Jordan
Ikah
Hufus
Brandon
Marto
Gavin
1488 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Hi
1488 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Okay Jesus y'all are here.
1488 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
I鈥檓 just having dinner so I may not be here right away
1488 days 8 hours ago
ZforZombie
Lmfao
1488 days 8 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
https://i.imgur.com/965R2VY.gif Come on in everyone! For today's fairly straight-forward immunity challenge, you will be presented with a Sudoku Puzzle. Some of the boxes in the puzzle are colored.

Solve the puzzle. Once you have it solved, you must take all the values within the Sudoku Puzzle that are highlighted YELLOW and add them together. In addition, you must take all the numerical values that are highlighted BLUE and convert them to letters. Use the classic letter-to-number cypher, where each letter's position in the alphabet dictates it's numerical value. A is 1. B is 2... Z is 26.

There is NO unscramble here. Take the letters and organize them alphabetically. That is the correct code.

The first player to correctly fill out the answer template below and send it to me wins immunity and will be guaranteed a one-in-seven chance at winning Kolby vs Dono.

Make sure to send it in Tengaged PMs.

ANSWER TEMPLATE
-----------------------
Sum of Yellow Boxes -
Four-Letter Code from Blue Boxes -

Make sure the four-letter code is organized alphabetically. It will not be correct if you forget this step!

Please do not cheat and use a Sudoku online-puzzle solver. I cannot adequately check for cheaters here, but I do not expect anybody to complete this challenge too quickly. I will ask you specifics about how you solved the Sudoku puzzle if I suspect you cheated. Failure to explain your work in a comprehensive way will cause you to forfeit the challenge.

When you are all ready, I will post the Sudoku Puzzle here. You might want to have a pen and piece of paper on hand.
1488 days 8 hours ago
cole225
nah my brain went mush ima go do a 30 mins workout

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!