This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 3] 馃寭Immunity Challenge (#3)

Topic » [Ep 3] 馃寭Immunity Challenge..

1496 days 3 hours ago
5651Omar
Ho
1496 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
why y鈥檃ll here
1496 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
Here
1496 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Nkuma (5/8) *two players to sit if all show up*
- Brittany
- Max
- Jordan
- Ben
- Natalie

Moru (7/8) *two players to sit if all show up*
- Harry
- Ikah
- Zyler
- Brandon
- Gavin
- Hufus
- Omar

Azande (4/6)
- Bekir
- Brady
- Billy
- Eoin
1496 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I'll explain the challenge (check in will close at 6:05 PM EST).
1496 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
https://i.imgur.com/WPeMoZs.gif Come on in everyone! For today's LIVE immunity challenge, you will race to answer trivia questions faster than your opponents. On a round-by-round basis, I will pose a question (or series of questions) in this thread. The first person to post the correct answer (with the correct spelling & punctuation if applicable) will score a point for their tribe. First two tribes to score four points will win immunity.

The questions will be concerning a range of topics; CBS Survivor, Dono's Survivor, Kolby's Survivor, or The Congo.

If you have any questions, please ask now! Check in will close in a few more minutes, at which point you will be unable to participate for your tribe.

Also of note, if everyone shows up, I will need two players from Nkuma and two players from Moru to volunteer to sit. Last challenge, Lilly sat for Moru and Brittany sat for Nkuma. If they have checked in today, they cannot sit this time around! I just realized my phrasing in the Rules & Regulations thread for this sit-out clause is strange and misleading. This applies regardless of whether they checked in last challenge or not.
1496 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
ok
1496 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
does Kolby have a history page
1496 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Check in closed!
1496 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
So only one player will have to sit from Moru (out of the players who checked in).
1496 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
@Harry
-
There鈥檚 a wikia!
1496 days 3 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Alright, if nobody has any more questions, we will get started.
1496 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
gotcha
1496 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
start
1496 days 3 hours ago
Hufus
also ikah's sitting btw

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!