This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 6] ⟢ Immunity Challenge

Topic » [Ep 6] ⟢ Immunity Challenge

1528 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
ty
1528 days 20 hours ago
RedsKanto
I will pick Sag
1528 days 20 hours ago
ZacPed
I love segula
1528 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
~BULDIR~
Tristyn
Julian
Lexey
Kyle
???????

~SEGULA~
Natalie
Brittany
Nathan
Zac

Kyle, you are up!
1528 days 20 hours ago
ZacPed
last but not least harry <3
1528 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
~BULDIR~
Tristyn
Julian
Lexey
Kyle
Sag

~SEGULA~
Natalie
Brittany
Nathan
Zac
Harry
1528 days 20 hours ago
harrywasnak
I love being unwanted
1528 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
With our tribes in place, let's get to the challenge! Keep in mind that with this tribal change, anything still hidden at the old tribal camps are once again available to be found. The merged hidden immunity idol is currently unavailable to be collected.
1528 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This challenge is called "Flag Face Off"

This challenge will work in rounds. One player will step up for each tribe per round. You will face off in a race to collect the flags that are scattered before you. They are numbered 1-15. On my go, you must collect as many as you can. Each individual flag can only be collected once per round. One minute after my ""GO!"" post, I will post ""STOP!"" & only the flags collected between my two posts will count. To claim a flag, you must post:

*collects flag #1*

Please include the number sign AND the asterisks. Spelling is obviously important as well. The number must be 1-15.

Once the round is over, I will add up the number of flags you collect. If you collect 7 flags, your tribe will earn 7 points. After four rounds, the tribe that has earned more cumulative points will win immunity. In the event of a tie after four rounds, representatives will be randomly selected for the fifth tie-breaker round. YOU CANNOT GO TWICE, unless it is for the tiebreaker!
1528 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
~BULDIR~
Tristyn
Julian
Lexey
Kyle

~SEGULA~
Natalie
Nathan
Zac
Harry

Brittany & Sag didn't check in, so this will be an even 4 versus 4 challenge.
1528 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
Can I go first cus I have to leave soon :(
1528 days 20 hours ago
lexeyjane
do we just mail u *collects flag #1* through 15 or
1528 days 20 hours ago
TMAN54445
Oh boy I type slowly
1528 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Post it here, Lexey!
1528 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Natalie will go first for Segula.
Who is going for Buldir?

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!