This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 6] ⟢ Immunity Challenge

Topic » [Ep 6] ⟢ Immunity Challenge

1529 days 6 hours ago
OhNatalie
wut
1529 days 6 hours ago
lexeyjane
hi
1529 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
For this challenge, we are going to go to a place surprisingly uncommon in this season so far. We are going to return to our roots and pick tribes!  We will have two tribes of 5, and only one tribe will go to tribal council tonight. This is a tribal immunity challenge. To pick tribes, captains will be determined the same process as before. I will open the floor for volunteers. An excess of two volunteers will put everyone who stepped up into a randomizer. The top two results will become captains. The selection process will work the same as before. The person you select makes the next round's selection. Hopefully, everyone will be here to make there own decisions this time. If a chosen player is inactive to pick, things will work differently this time. I will put the unpicked players into a randomizer and the top result will be selected as the inactive player's choice.

I will post the challenge description only after the tribes have been formed.

Keep in mind, with only five of you attending tribal council, I expect the votes to be collected and read tonight.
1529 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
That last part isn't actually a legitimate rule. I just would want to try if possible. :D
1529 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Josh has avoided this debacle, since he is still on exile for the entirety of this episode!
1529 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Dono I hate you
1529 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Since Tristyn used his advantage, he will be one of the two captains, and will pick first. Once check in closes, we will find out who wants to be the other captain.
1529 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
here
1529 days 6 hours ago
TMAN54445
I'm a captain
1529 days 6 hours ago
ZacPed
I volunteer
1529 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
Im fucking volunteering whores
1529 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Checked In:

🔹 Natalie S. [OhNatalie]
🔹 Julian W. [TheSexiestDude990]
🔹 Nathan X. [nathorix]
🔹 Harry W. [harrywasnak]
🔹 Tristyn A. [TMAN54445]
🔹 Kyle W. [RedsKanto]
🔹 Zac P. [ZacPed]
🔹 Lexey J. [lexeyjane]

Not Checked In:
🔹 Brittany J. [LaFierceBrittany2]
🔹 Sag S. [Saginator18]
1529 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
I don't think we volunteer yet
1529 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
I volunteer
1529 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
nathorix
I don't think we volunteer yet

STFU NATHAN I VOLUNTEER

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!