This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor: Iceland - A Viking Saga [APPLICATIONS]

Topic » Dono's Survivor: Iceland - A..

2307 days 2 hours ago
Hufus
Preferred Name: Hufus
Activity Level (1-10): 8.5
Occupation (if applicable): Med Student
Color Level: Light Green
Prior Group Game Experience? A lot
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? K&G's Survivor. <3

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Winning my first group game, which was Emotion's Survivor Africa. :P

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? HELL YEAH
2306 days 23 hours ago
David2560
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preferred Name: David
Activity Level (1-10): 8-9
Occupation (if applicable): University student
Color Level: Red
Prior Group Game Experience? In .com not
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? I dont know any survivor gruoup game series, so Dono's survivor haha

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): When I played a survivor in .es, being a threat since day one, and being to the final 6!!

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Yes, I will :3
2306 days 10 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Preferred Name: isaa
Activity Level (1-10): 7
Occupation (if applicable): student
Color Level: green
Prior Group Game Experience? Bio
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Idk I've done a few not many that r memorable tho. Maybe chris2pei survivor

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): rose mulettttt "came back to life" lmao that girls is straight up entertainment for this website

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?
Sure sure
As a final step of the application; please mail me a brief (or intricate) pre-game confessional about yourself and your strategy going into the game, if chosen to compete. As a suggestion, take a look at some of your potential tribe mates within this application forum, and speak of your hopes and wishes and who you've had prior experience with. Past relationships with other applicants won't be factored into you being cast.
2306 days 4 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Preferred Name: Bennett N.
Activity Level (-10): 9.3
Occupation (if applicable): dishwasher
Color Level: black
Lots of ggs played
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Kolbys

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): being dumb on the blogs page

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?
Of course connfesionals are great fun to write
As a final step of the application; please mail me a brief (or intricate) pre-game confessional about yourself and your strategy going into the game, if chosen to compete. As a suggestion, take a look at some of your potential tribe mates within this application forum, and speak of your hopes and wishes and who you've had prior experience with. Past relationships with other applicants won't be factored into you being cast.

OK sorry this app suckz
2306 days 3 hours ago
chazza647
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preferred Name: Chazza
Activity Level (1-10): 7/8
Occupation (if applicable): i work at a radio station
Color Level: Light Green
Prior Group Game Experience? Not many, the only one that comes to mind is ttrs are you the one where i got 6th place.
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Dont know they are all great haven't played one yet

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related):
Probably winning my first fasting when i was all knew to the game.

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?  Yes
2305 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Preferred Name: Kyle
Activity Level (1-10): 8
Occupation (if applicable): Student
Color Level: Yellow
Prior Group Game Experience?: Quite a bit.
Survivor City Valencia: 11/14
Winter BBUK Kingdom of Ice: 5/16
M&N's Survivor Kyushu: 10/16
Burger Big Brother Season 4: 16/19

Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? M&N's Survivor Series

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Surviving Double Eviction in Winter BBUK Kingdom of Ice

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Yes

2304 days 1 hour ago
DrPepsi
Preferred Name: Cameron
Occupation (if applicable): unemployed
Color Level: blue
Prior Group Game Experience? Yes
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Cmacks Survivor

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): anytime I won

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Yes I can def Belt do that

2303 days 13 hours ago
tashi
Preferred Name: Tashi
Color Level: Blue
Prior Group Game Experience? 4th, 2nd, and 1st
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Wangifold's series

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Winning my 3rd Group Game I've ever played

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? - Yes!

2303 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Preferred Name: Harry
Color Level: Silver
Prior Group Game Experience? Plenty but I just started playing again
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Currently Mud's Survivor

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): playing in a stars on a different account while this one was hacked

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? YES
2303 days 5 hours ago
Zelen
Preferred Name: Sasha (Alexandr)
Occupation (if applicable): The Actor
Color Level: Yellow
Prior Group Game Experience? Noah's Survivor: Cagayan
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Noah's Survivor

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): When everyone wanted to kick me out, but something went wrong and I won

Okay, baby

2302 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Preferred Name:Hoop
Activity Level (1-10):8
Occupation (if applicable):student
Color Level:yellow
Prior Group Game Experience?A lot are on my main page
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series?
Noah's Survivor
Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related):Probably when I kept surviving every attempt to get me out in Galore's Survivor India.

Absolutely
2302 days 19 hours ago
Gleality
Preferred Name: DEVAN
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Occupation (if applicable): STUDENT
Color Level: YELLOW
Prior Group Game Experience? JORGE'S SURVIVOR SOUTH AFRICA
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? LELI'S SURVIVOR SERIES

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): WHEN I WON MY FIRST FASTING LOL

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? YES OFCOURSE
2302 days 11 hours ago
5651Omar
Preferred Name: Omar
Occupation (if applicable): Ride Operator
Prior Group Game Experience?: Yes, a ton!
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series?: Gaia’s Survivor Gen 2 was a ton of fun, especially since I was a fan favorite and brought back 3 times consecutively!

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Going to keep it group game related, and saying - almost coming back from Redemption Island only to lose in the last duel. (Prior to the duel, we didn’t have duels we had VOTES). When I lost, I found out that everyone, including GAIA (the host), was rooting for me to make it back in.

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?: Definitely. I love speaking my mind.

2302 days 10 hours ago
Marielam20
Preferred Name: Mariela
Occupation (if applicable): House wife
Color Level: White
Prior Group Game Experience? Omars survivor season 1
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? Omars survivor season 1

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): voting of my biggest rival in the game by using a hidden advantage

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Yes

2301 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Preferred Name: Newz
Activity Level (1-10): 7 or 8
Occupation (if applicable): Software Developer
Prior Group Game Experience? Um pretty much every major series out there.
Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? In no particular order, BigBen's, BENLINUS's, W&P's.

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related): Winning ANY group games cause tbh the stars in the universe have to perfectly align for some miracle like that to happen

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day? Sure I'll try

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!