This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor: Iceland - A Viking Saga [APPLICATIONS]

Topic » Dono's Survivor: Iceland - A..

2300 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
APPLICATIONS CLOSED
2300 days 13 hours ago
VanHow10
Preferred Name: TVH
Activity Level (1-10):  7-10
Occupation (if applicable):  Casual Lead Ride Operator
Color Level: White

Prior Group Game Experience?

Two seasons of Big Brother, one season of Survivor. All on Facebook messenger. I also participated in (and won) a YouTube reality series called the Inner Circle whose game mechanics were very similar to Big Brother

Favorite Survivor Group Game Series? N/A

Most Memorable Tengaged Moment (does not have to be group game related):

I finished second in my first (and only) casting yesterday, which was nice. Most of my favorite moments come from the aforementioned FB BB/Survivor games. Notably, I was the only person to be backdoored in either season of FB BB and it happened to me in both seasons.

CONFESSIONALS are a Vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and myself can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Only past alumni and a select few others are a part of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every in-game day?

The only thing I love more than hearing myself talk is reading my own writing. Even if I don't make the game I'm going to send you a congressional every day

As a final step of the application; please mail me a brief (or intricate) pre-game confessional about yourself and your strategy going into the game, if chosen to compete. As a suggestion, take a look at some of your potential tribe mates within this application forum, and speak of your hopes and wishes and who you've had prior experience with. Past relationships with other applicants won't be factored into you being cast.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!