This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application!

Topic » Application!

4116 days 15 hours ago
bbfan166
Name: oliver
Username: bbfan166
Color Level: white
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 8 cause i love the fights
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: janelle cause she is touge and not afrib to stay up
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: being sneeky and not a sloter
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: no
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother cause i love bb
4115 days 20 hours ago
Mahalpin11
Name: maks
Username: Mahalpin11
Color Level: yellow
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: bb 8 because it was veeery interesting
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: britney because SHES HILARIOUS
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: i bring a social quality and im also pretty good at challenges
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: im a gameplay threat cuz i will surely make alliances
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: i will be active and ill be sure to shake up the game
4115 days 16 hours ago
jayhawk123
Zach
Jayhawk123
Light green
Season 11, best showmance ever jeff and jordan
Jeff, he is a likable guy and a strong player
Strategy, I won't be afraid to backstab someone.
I am a physical threat, I'm pretty quiet and laid back but if someone pisses me off I'll take care of it, I love to watch and play sports
You should pick me since I am very likable, I will do great in comps, I will be quiet but not afraid to backstab, pick me and this game will be interesting
4114 days 7 hours ago
DDJOT98
Name: sam
Username: ddjot98
Color Level: green
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: either 2 or 6. god season
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: dr will
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: i can vote people out but they will still love me for it
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: gameplay
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: im very smart and have a great stragetic plan and not be afraid to try very crazy move.
4113 days 21 hours ago
Tygrysek
Name: Kamil
Username: Tygrysek
Color Level: Gold
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 8 cuz there were Donatos, a lof of fighting & drama
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Danie;e Donato. She won many povs and hohs during her seasons. I like her strong character and she was a great fighter.
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: I know how to play this game, I am strategic player and when do moves.
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: hmm I think Gameplay. I played many frookies and I know what is the best for my game.
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Cuz I will try to make this season more excited, dynamic and for sure fun ;)
4113 days 18 hours ago
sprado91
Name: Sal
Username: sprado91
Color Level: Light Green
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why:  season 13 cuz rachael came back and kicked ass!
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Dan Gheesling cuz the only player to make in the final 2. He's also a very smart player.
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: Charming, loyal and very social.
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Social of course :)
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Because I will be active most of the time. I enjoy the game and hopefully I can win the gift. Won't go down without a fight. :)
4112 days 23 hours ago
BBobsessor
Name: Ryder
Username: BBobsessor
Color Level: Blue
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 14 Because it is AMAZING<3 It had all my favorite people come back<333
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Britney<3 Because she is my cousin and I love her so <333 Plus shes hilarious<333
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: Good gameplay, Good strategy, and Ill let Britney oplay herself<3
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Social. Because I make friends with everybody!
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Because it looks like a fun experience! <333
4112 days 22 hours ago
animorphlover3
Name: Greg
Username: Animorphlover3
Color: Black
Favorite big brother season and why: i liked 11 because the cliques twist was interesting.
favorite big brother player & why: Jeff, cuz hes good at challenges and an all around nice guy.
what qualities do you bring to this game: nice, good strategy,
are you considered a physical, social or gameplay threat: id like to think of myself as a triple threat, but we'll see...
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: cuz i think it looks like a lot of fun, and i would get a chance to make so new friends...
4112 days 22 hours ago
Donutdude556
Name: Philip
Username: Donutdude556
Color Level: Black
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: BB3, the veto was a great twist on the game and the cast was interesting
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Dani Reyes, she palyed BB3 like a boss and got robbed of victory
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: Strategy, and pretty good at comps
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Do I really have to pick 1?
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Because I can shake up this house and win it!
4112 days ago
brade900
name: brad
username: brade900
color level:orange
Favorite BB season & why:BB13&BB14 it was very interesting and intense to see who wins and who goes
Favorite BB player & why:several ill name a few boogie and will because chilltown was the best alliance ever
what i will bring in the game:i will bring strategy to the game i can turn this upside down easily i will make alliances and there might be even backstabbing.

am i any kind of threat: somewhat because i have a strong connection to the games i really am competive and agressive

why i should be picked: because im very loyal intill someone crosses the line im here to play and make new friends

so please pick me thanks.
4111 days 13 hours ago
Ontario
Name: Pamela R.
Username: Ontario
Color Level: Green
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: Big Brorther 8 because Jen.
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Jen, I am just like her! Bitchy and flawless.
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: I will bring DRAMA! everyone needs a diva who is not afraid to stir the game up.
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Threat, because I can and WILL get people to do what I SAY!
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Well I will be active and make the game fun.

open group

Daniel Group #1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!