This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application!

Topic » Application!

4117 days 19 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
Name:
Username:
Color Level:
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why:
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why:
What Qualities do you bring to this game?:
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?:
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?:
4117 days 19 hours ago
tadds
Name: Ryan
Username: tadds
Color Level: silver
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 8 because i love Daniele Donato
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Daniele Donato
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: Im a sweet bitch
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Social
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Cause all three of us are hott
4117 days 18 hours ago
TaylorStLouis
Taylor
TaylorStLouis
Gold
10 atleast I think it was 10.. The one dan won because he's beautiful
Dan because he's beautiful
Nothing I'm absolutely retarded...
Social? Because I like to talk?
Let's be honest you're going to pick me anyways xoxo
4117 days 18 hours ago
Bradyman7
Name: Brenzie
Username: Bradyman7
Color Level: TV Star
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: BB2 because watching Mike boogie and will was just so entertaining.
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Dr. Will because the way he got people to do whatever he says was priceless. He tells the HoH that he hates him yet he avoids the block LOL.
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: I will bring a ton of drama and huge moves that will dictate this game entirely.
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Gameplay and Physical. I very good at challenges but I am a great strategical player who can make moves to further myself.
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: I want to be able to showcase my big brother talents and yeah, seems fun ^_^
4117 days 5 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Name: Josh
Username: JoshJosh123
Color Level: Brown
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: I like BB10 because I'd Dan :3
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Daniele D
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: im the nice guy, that could turn and kill you in a second.
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: gameplay, I'm a good strategist
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: because I applied.
4117 days 1 hour ago
LoveLife
Name: Nathan
Username: LoveLife
Color Level: Blood
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: bb8 cus of the donato's :P
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: I'd say Daniele Donato
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: I am genuine but will also say it how it is and not afraid to make big moves
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: I'd say all. I am good at challenges, experienced in game play but bring a good social game too.
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Because I am Unique and I wanna meet new people on here :)
4117 days 1 hour ago
XavierR83
Name: Jordan
Username: XavierR83
Color Level: Gold
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: BB6 DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Evel Dick, he really bullies everyone into doing what he wants
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: Intelligence, Sexiness, Penis
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: All of the above, because I will win this game with all of the skills I've grown with
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Because I'm a ginger
4117 days 1 hour ago
pens87
Noah
Pens87
10! Dans a hero
Dan.. He is smart
Drama. Activeness
All of tbe above
Im a champ
4117 days 1 hour ago
LexiVazquez
Lexi
LexiVazquez
Black
6 - Because Janelle was a queen, and that season was by far the best.
Janelle - She's so fierce, an amazing competitor, and she saves her ass when she needs to.
I'm the drama queen, the bitch, and the Intelligent villain.
Social - Because most people listen to every word I say, due to my Charisma and they end up following my exact orders putting me on top.
I should be picked, because if I am given a chance I will win.
I know that for a fact, because I can play my social game, better than most applicants I assure you that.
4117 days 1 hour ago
PIPCLAN
Name:Pip
Username:PIPCLAN
Color Level:Yellow
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why:chill town
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why:i like da will cause he b cool
What Qualities do you bring to this game?:hahahaha, as if i have qualities
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?:Seriosuly, i gots no talent
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?:Dont pick mere
4117 days 1 hour ago
HipposUnite
Name: Christian
Username: HipposUnite
Color Level: Purple
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: BB6 because of lolz
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Jun because she's azn
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: I bring emotion, I play a very psychological game and my heart dictates my every move :P
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: I am vennjhince and when I get voted out I will return and have sweet sweet revenge. The people that think they voted me out are kidding themselvs ^_^
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: I <3 Children's books
4117 days 1 hour ago
dingoes135
Name: RB
Username: Dingoes135
Color Level: Light Green
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: B15 because the twist was awesome and yes, I read the future.
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Julie Chen she was not evicted for 15 seasons.
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: Mind reading and the ability to read the future.
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: All three. I am able to figure out what they will do in the future and make sure it doesn't happen.
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: I add another level to the game. Like an onion.
4117 days ago
HelloLove
Name: Kayleigh Jai
Username: HelloLove
Color Level: Orange
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 12. Rachel was hilariously dumb
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Rachel Riley shes so fucking annoying
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: Strategy!
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Strategy!
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Because I can easily make strong alliances and go far with them and sometimes backstab them
4117 days ago
rgb5298
APPLICATION:
Name: Ryan
Username: rgb5298
Color Level: White
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 11 & 13 JORDAN !!
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Jordan and Brittany (Funny)
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: I WATCH BIG BROTHER ALL THE TIME !!
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: All Because Im Sneaky And Physically Active
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: I WANNA PLAY BIG BROTHER REALLY BAD I LOVE IT !! I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 15 ON JUNE 26 !!
4117 days ago
BassAbsol
Name: JT
Username: BassAbsol
Color Level: Blue
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 12 because that was the first one I watched :3
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Britney because she's a queen!
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: All of 'em
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Physical because I can win competitions :o
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Bitch I'm fabulous.
4116 days 23 hours ago
Chloeox
Name:Chloe
Username:Chloeox
Color Level:Yellow
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why:11 because that was the first season i watched!!
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why:Don't have a favorite..
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: Them all.. Strategy, getting in with all the guys so they fall for me, my charm, physically and mentally!
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: I'd say social because i'm a very social-able player but if someone crosses the line then i will argue with them
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1? I should be picked for Daniel & Tigger's big brother 1 because i am a very determined girl, who wants to simply win, make new friends, hopefully not go in and have a gameplan but if no one likes me then that's their own fault. You'll either love me or hate me!
Please choose me!!
Thank youuu.

open group

Daniel Group #1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!