This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Debut

Topic » Season Debut

2020 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
Zhan Hu - 4
Fei Long - 2
2020 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
If Zhan Hu take any of the final 3 territories they will win immunity!
2020 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Fei Long scores their 3rd point!
2020 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Zhan Hu - 4
Fei Long - 3
2020 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
It is all to play for!
2020 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Zhan Hu wins first immunity challenge!
2020 days 21 hours ago
sergeant
YEAH!!!!!!!! That was one of the most difficult challenges I have seen for an opener.
2020 days 21 hours ago
dutchone29
BE RIGHT BACK PUNCHING A WALL
2020 days 21 hours ago
Jasoi
HOLY FUCK
2020 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Congratulations Zhan Hu, you are safe from the vote tonight.  Fei Long I will see you at tribal council, where one of you will become the first person voted out of this game.
2020 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Before you go, let me reveal how you will find Hidden Immunity Idol this season.
2020 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
This season will see Idol charts used, each tribe will have a chart numbered from 1-50.  To search for an idol all you have to do is send me which number you think the idol is hidden behind.  If you are right you will receive the idol, if you are wrong or someone has already found the idol you will not receive the any notification.  You can only guess for the idol once each round.  Please note unlike other series, the numbers will not be crossed out if someone has already guessed it.  Throughout the season there will be chances to win clues that will make it easier to find the idol.
2020 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
One final thing, this season sees the return of the Idol of Suffering.
2020 days 21 hours ago
dutchone29
That doesn't sound amazing
2020 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
This is an idol you do not want!

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!