This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor Samoa Applications

Topic » Link's Survivor Samoa..

2168 days 9 hours ago
jamessmith5
Preferred Name: James

Activity Level (1-10): 9

Colour Level: Blue

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): All included in my bio

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Heroes vs VIllians

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: For sure
2167 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
Honeybunch1
Honey or Paula
whichever you prefer
age N/A
sassy sexy social LOUD
TV Star
Karma 3447 s0nething
look at my page if you want to know
Eastern  Time
will be active
will do challenges Maybe lol
oh i loved  Boston Robb and Rupert
2167 days 5 hours ago
honeybunch1
oh professional gamer just slacked off for a whileand i dont so 120 question apps this the simple profession and easy way
2167 days 2 hours ago
countrysavage
Preferred Name: Country

Activity Level (1-10): 10

Colour Level:Lime Green

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): ive played a few BB games but that's it. Looking forward to playing in this. :3

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Survivor Cambodia

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Agree
2166 days 11 hours ago
MonaMania
Preferred Name: Mark

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Colour Level: Red

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I haven't played in a while but I used to play in a lot of group games. did decently well.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Micronesia and San Juan Del Sur

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Yes
2166 days 6 hours ago
Nostalgic
Preferred Name: Brad

Activity Level (1-10): 9

Colour Level: Blue

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): A fuck tonne, played in pretty much every survivor group on this site. Won thepug's, been runner up in Gohan's way back when, was the world's greatest FTC goat for M&N, and generally finish roughly around 5th.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Cagayan

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Of course
2166 days 4 hours ago
jakehou97
Preferred Name: Jake

Activity Level (1-10): 9 (during summer)

Colour Level: TV star

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I was in a couple of you gen 1 seasons, including the original galapagos in which i was a runner up. That was sooo long ago but so much fun!

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Guatemala

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: yes
2166 days ago
chillum
Preferred Name: Logan Roberts

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Colour Level: Brown

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): i havent had time recently for a group game but ive played ina few group games which you can see on my profile bio. this season will be a come back for me in the group gaming world

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Micronesia easily

if selected do you agree to send in confessionals atleast once an "episode"?: of course i love sending confessionals
2165 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Applications closed

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!