This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2170 days 12 hours ago
IRandomal123
I just realize I forgot Ross was apart of my ideal scenario in my Final 4 my bad*
2170 days 10 hours ago
jmain14
First of all, congratulations to all three of you.

Kara - Why should I vote for you to win?

Jimmy - Many people on the jury think you relied solely on your physicality to get yourself to the end rather than former social bonds. Do you disagree?

Chris - What big moves did you make that were solely your own and not somebody else's?
2170 days 9 hours ago
Ross56
All Right so congrats to the three of you

Kara: Why do Jimmy and Chris not deserve to win

Jimmy: Why do Chris and Kara not deserve to win

Chris: Why do Kara and Jimmy not deserve to win
2170 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
Okay I'll ask my questions.

Firstly - All three of you were allies of mine. I fought for you all, told you when your names came up, and was honest with each of you when I had misgivings, even about you. So why is it I'm seeing so much lying thrown my way, and yet it seems like IM THE ONE that couldn't be trusted with shit? Just wondering?

Kara - I'm mad at you the most out of everyone. You had power over that game. You had the power to do a lot. Instead you floated so many times, letting others make the moves, and called it strategy. What can you say in your defense?

Jimmy - No question. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Chris - You were so easily manipulated, and so paranoid of everything, can you honestly say it did not cripple your game? Did you ever have one to begin with? If you did, it almost seems like it was lost.
2170 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh and just an fyi to anyone interested:

Me and Jimmy weren't even that close this game. Everyone kept assuming we were but really I know we were separate for most of it. He had so many alliance chats and side groups, all I had was him and Kara. And between them I was more loyal to Kara before I found out she was everywhere.

People kept assuming shit about me when all they had to do was ask. And that hurts worse than anything. If I hadn't blabbed about Brady during the vote before, if I'd gone along with him, none of you would be here right now.

So yeah. I'm kinda bitter atm. Sue me 😂
2170 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Okay well hello f3! I'm sure you should all be dreading my f3 speech because I've been at ponderosa the longest and let me just say I'm disgusted with this f3. I absolutely hate it and this season from my view was so fucking boring like y'all did nothing. If Brian wouldn't of been such a idiot and voted with me at f10 I guarantee that none of you would be here right now so you can thank Brian for that. But not it's my time to tell all the jurors that I told you so and frankly I did. Everyone else was so blinded by Chris and Kara lol. You guys took the easy way out and it frustrates the hell out of me. When I shook things up in the game I expected Kara Chris or Ross to be out next for sure like it would of been so easy after everything all went down and then nothing happened. All the easy people to take out were all taken out to the f5. I'm sorry but the fact that everyone in the f8 voted for Brendan because they were so scared of that stupid twist is just mind boggling to me. Y'all should be ashamed because you took the easy out to f5 and it made for a boring ass season.

Anyways let's move on to you idiots.

Kara- Ugh I hate that you're in the f3. I feel you're not a nice person at all. I'm sure I'll take a lot of heat from this but I don't care about impressing the viewers. It was clear to me since day one that you were so freaking fake and it was obvious. I knew you were talking to everyone in the damn cast at the merge. However I did think you'd be out at like f8 and you made it here but there's also no exception that you were dealing with a cast of idiots who didn't want to make moves. I actually don't think you played that bad of a game until you voted Hoop out over jimmy because honestly I think jimmy will beat your ass tonight so that's where you messed up and it's hilarious cause all you were about was fucking sticking with that dumb outsiders alliance that makes me want to puke. You were the dictator in that alliance and played this game way to soft and like a bitch so you're definitely not getting my vote.

But I'll just ask you a question: Why was it your strategy to be the fakest bitch in the game? Seriously if you deny it then that'll be pathetic.

Next up we have Jimmy

Jimmy- Jimmy I also hate that you're in the f3. I unfortunately think you're going to win because this jury is like up your but right now and that's sad because you don't deserve this at all. I feel your game was the worst out of the 3 because you voted out all your allies that you could of made moves with so you didn't have to rely on immunities. In your speech you said you had to survive in the game but let's be real you did that because you were a dumbass voting against all the people that wanted to work with you like me Brian Hoop and Nick. You voted out all your allies and all the people you could beat in the end and you have yourself that harder road which is stupid. I feel your game was just fucking awful because of that. The only thing you did right was win immunities. Everything else you did wrong because there's no doubt in my mind you would of gone at f5 and f4. You're here because of your immunities but you had safety all the time and you still never made a move even with a fucking safety necklace on so my question to you is.

Why were you such a coward in the game? Why vote out all the people who wanted to work with you like me and Hoop cause I genuinely did want you in the game? Just dumb fucking gameplay. I'm not voting you now but have me convinced.

And finally Chris

Chris- Let's get straight to the point here you have a 99% chnace of getting my vote tonight and I can't see that changing at this point. Idk much about your game and basically I'm voting you cause I liked you and the other 2 are just awful people in general and I'd be disgusted if either one of them won this thing. Unfortunately I think this jury is looking at you like a 3rd placed at this point and I hope they changed their minds but you were literally in every single alliance and you still tried to make moves on your own. That I felt like was great. You tried to get the bigger targets out like jimmy and like Kara. Unfortunately they didn't work for you but I think you should win just for the sole fact of trying it and that your social game was easily the best out of anyone's.

I have 2 questions for you.

Why is Kara such a bitch? Drag her through the mud hard. Be the vicious bitch I want to see.

What is the sole element of your game that stands out from the other 2. You have to sell yoirself on this because the jury is probably not in your favor right now.

Overall I would say Good luck finalists but I only wish good luck to Chris. This season will definitely be one of Links worst of all time thanks to the f3 basically being completely bland throughout the game. Also shoutout to Nick cause he played better than all you bitches and he'll be back for a returning season. Not you guys cause you were boring as hell.

Glad to be done with this season I'm out bitches.
2170 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jimmy - Many people on the jury think you relied solely on your physicality to get yourself to the end rather than former social bonds. Do you disagree?

Not entirely. I believe that everyone SHOULD use each and every one of their strengths to get themselves to the end. A strength of mine happens to be physical games. You'd better believe I'm going to use it for all it's worth. I don't believe, however, that it can be said I relied SOLELY on my physical strengths. I did not try to hide my physical game premerge. Everyone knew what I was capable of. It was my early social game that kept me from being targeted the first post merge vote where I wasn't immune. It was the social connection that Ross and I built which kept me going when my physical game failed me. It was strategically leaked information which helped keep other people from beating me in a few of the competitions. And finally, I'd like to add, if I wasn't a threat to win the game, why was everyone trying so hard to get me out? Surely they were threatened by something?
2170 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
Ross - in my eyes you were similar to Dreamz from Fiji because you would try to play all sides but could be extremely helpful in certain situations. He pretty much always would run to other side when he had information and that’s what you did as well. It seemed the second someone told you something, you couldn’t keep quiet about it because you wanted to make moves and turn people on each other.

Stephen - I will stick with another Fiji reference as I guess it’s fresh in my mind lol...to me you are Yau-Man. You are smart, underestimated, and loyal. I felt very close to you but I would get opposite info from Chris; so to me he was your Earl. You depended heavily on alliances but mainly the one person you felt you could trust most. Also like Yau, people wanted you gone on a regular basis but luckily you had good people around you that wanted you here (team woof).

Hoop, yours is still coming.. I haven’t forgot lol
2170 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
It's ok still have time
2170 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
ROSS -

Jimmy: Why do Chris and Kara not deserve to win

It'd be a difficult thing for me to say that these people don't DESERVE to win. Everyone in a finals deserves to win to some degree. (and some in the jury tbh) What I can do is give you reasons I likely wouldn't vote for them if I were on jury.

I don't personally feel like it shows strength when someone talks game across tribal lines pre-merge. To me, it shows that they don't have faith in their social game if they believe they can't pick up new reliable alliances with fresh faces at the merge. So many people do this, though, that I get why people feel they HAVE to do it, to keep up with the social game. But "forming early cross tribal alliances" is not impressive to me, and feels like a crutch for a deficient social skill.

And as I said in my speech, they were unable to take out their biggest target for many many votes. 2nd place is great and all, I got it a few times myself, but it doesn't do much to take out your targets.
2170 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
don't forget jimmy about the survivor comparison of mine.
2170 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jimmy - No question. I wouldn't know where to begin.

um. what? LOL. Ok, then I'll respond to your later statement then.

Yes, everyone thought we were close. It's probably in part because I went out of my way to tell people that you weren't in some alliance working against us, but rather because you were just too busy to be active in the early pre-merge days. We only went to tribal once, but it did take a tiny bit of work to keep your name from being "The Name." From my perspective, we were close. I wanted you and Kara with me in F3. Cast Iron Kittens to the end. I hesitate to say who I was closer to, but probably you. We just have more history. It was a struggle to "pretend" I wasn't pissed AF when you left.   

Cut to footage of me saying "oh no, I'm not mad, you did me a favor!" ugh.
2170 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
totally haven't forgotten hoop - halfway done
2170 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Next up we have Jimmy

Jimmy- Jimmy I also hate that you're in the f3. I unfortunately think you're going to win because this jury is like up your but right now and that's sad because you don't deserve this at all. I feel your game was the worst out of the 3 because you voted out all your allies that you could of made moves with so you didn't have to rely on immunities. In your speech you said you had to survive in the game but let's be real you did that because you were a dumbass voting against all the people that wanted to work with you like me Brian Hoop and Nick. You voted out all your allies and all the people you could beat in the end and you have yourself that harder road which is stupid. I feel your game was just fucking awful because of that. The only thing you did right was win immunities. Everything else you did wrong because there's no doubt in my mind you would of gone at f5 and f4. You're here because of your immunities but you had safety all the time and you still never made a move even with a fucking safety necklace on so my question to you is.

To clear that up. I did not vote against either Brian or Nick. They were people I was very eager to work with, and it was in part because of their closeness with me that they were targeted. Sorry I wasn't so eager to work with you Brady. Based on your opinion of me, it looks like I made the right decision there. I would label my voting out Hoop instead of being voted out myself a move. You said both that I would have gone at F4 and F5, and that I went to the end with people I couldn't win against. Well, which was it? Why would I have left at F4 or F5 if everyone left could have beaten me? Was I a threat or not? Did people feel they needed to get me out of the game because I was a weak player unworthy of winning?
2170 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
Hoop - for me you were a lot like Lillian Morris from Pearl Islands. Granted, this is just my perspective since it’s clear we do not know each other in the slightest. You’re like Lilly in that I feel you were always on the outskirts of alliances. From what others told me they didn’t talk to you that much and felt you were not a threat (whether that’s true or not idk). The biggest similarity to me is you seemed to want to do what was “right.” You wanted to align yourself with “good” people and play a loyal game. She enjoyed having Savage as a leader and I never saw you as a leader in anything. I think you were along for the ride and would go along with what majority was doing. You didn’t make it to finale, but I felt you easily could have.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!