This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2170 days 6 hours ago
Jacadeux
I'm really not proud of my answer here, but I've put more time into this question than 90% of the competitions. This was very difficult. I've spent hours combing through wiki's.

Brady - Ciera Eastin. You strike me as someone for whom making moves is the most important element of the game.

Brian - Greg Buis - Because I find you to be one of the most unpredictable group gamers I've ever played with. I'm never sure what you're going to do next.

Brendan - JP Hilsabeck, for being a looming physical threat, but mostly invisible throughout the game.

Nick - Spencer Bledsoe, for being charming and having a strong idea of what's going on at any given time.

Hoop - Malcolm Freberg for being backstabbed by someone you trusted, and also being blindsided due to leaked information.

Ross - Stephen Fischbach for knowing when and where to give out information that could improve your game.

Stephen - Kelly Wentworth For being the person who I personally felt deserved the win the most out of F4, and being robbed of the opportunity.
2170 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
@nick
Kara - Why should I vote for you to win?

You should vote me to win if you like and respect my game play the best. I know you are also friends with the other two finalists so this may or may not be a difficult vote for you.

I think I played the most strategical game, even keeping secrets from my allies so I could further my position in the game. I upset people by not telling them about my idol and I upset people by not voting Brian...there’s people that thought and expected I tell them everything and even though I did trust people, I feel any good survivor will have a few secrets because they have to play an INDIVIDUAL game.

I played this game close to several people but I also looked out for me. Knowledge is power and I don’t regret not exposing my idol to my allies. Most of the mystery of who to vote out in this game was question of whether or not they had an idol. Had people known I had the exile idol, I don’t think I would’ve made it here and I don’t think I could’ve gotten others out of the game.
2170 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
Will continue answering questions ASAP. I’m visiting family out of state this weekend
2170 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
It's ok, I have prom tonight so I can understand it.
2170 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Omg jimmy your answers sucked. I pray to god you don't win.
2170 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
And jimmy you never fucking game me a chance to work with you. I was fully down for that but you were so judging of me before we even talked so fuck you for that. At least Kara and Chris actually made an effort with me and didn't judge me like you did.

If you win you'll be the worst winner hands down.
2170 days 5 hours ago
Jacadeux
Look, Brady clearly you have an opinion on how I played this game. I respect that, and am more than eager to hear everything you have to say. As I said, this was my 6th survivor game, so there is a lot for me to learn yet. I could learn a lot from you, and I hope you won't mind when I start hitting you up with questions once this is all over. But right now is not the time or place for me to take offense, when really, you're just telling me how you feel. I'm going to take it in the spirit that you are genuinely trying to educate me. Thank you. I have listed my bullheaded gameplay during that phase as my biggest regret in the game. It's where I plan to focus my efforts in the next group survivor I join. I hope we do get the opportunity to work together in a future game, because I want a chance to show that I haven't judged you.
2170 days 4 hours ago
Jacadeux
Hoop, I'm not sure I answered your first question adequately. I want to say that writing your name down that final vote, while necessary for my life in the game, made me feel dirty. If I were not standing here in the finals, then writing your name down would have been my biggest regret. I felt like I owed it to you to make it to the finals and it helped motivate me through the rest of the game.
2170 days 4 hours ago
IRandomal123
I will be answering more questions as soon as I get home sorry.
2170 days 4 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Hello final 3. Congratulations on making it this far. I know how hard it was at times, and I'm not gonna lie, I am a little bitter that I'm not sitting there after all I went through.

Jimmy - Up until final 9, I had not heard a word from you. We had no relationship and then, when you finally acknowledged me as a living human being, I start to be your target #1. You never tried to approach me, yet you needed allies. Why was I not an ally for you, but rather someone you must have had gone? And no, I will not accept an answer like "I was Agatti strong", because you worked with Hoop. I felt a personal target from you and I finally wanna know why.

Chris - You were my best friend in the game. Someone I confided in, not just for game stuff, but also some very personal stuff that not a lot of people in my life know about. I knew you're a gamer, so I didn't expect much from you in the game at the beginning, but then you said I was your friend for real and that made me believe that you would have my back as much as I had yours. I took the fall for you on the Brian-Nick situation and I had opportunities to vote you out, but I didn't. In return, I got you and Kara talking mad shit behind my back. Why? And aside from this, not a lot of people know, but you pulled some heavy strings in the game and I feel like you're underrated for that.

Kara - My first impression of you was a person who was arrogant and had to have her way at all cost. As Chris connected us, and we started talking, I say alright, this girl is not bad. Boy, did I regret that... You were manipulative and deceiving, mixed personal stuff with game stuff. Like Chris, I also confided in you sometimes and we would talk about our dogs, but "stephen can suck my dick, he's a nobody"? Thanks for helping me realize my first impression of people is mostly correct, as you ended up being just that - a lying deceptive, manipulative bitch. And hey, that's fine in Survivor, but you forget one thing - the people you were a bitch to hold all the cards at the end.
2170 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
@Ross

Why do jimmy and Chris no deserve to win?

It’s my honest opinion that everyone in f3 deserves it for one reason or another. Whether people like us or don’t like us, we made it f3 because we did something right.

For jimmy, I can argue that he didn’t have as strong of a social game. He doesn’t condone talking across tribal lines, yet I don’t understand why you wouldn’t. Sure, you can find allies at merge but if you have the opportunity to capitalize on building relationships before that, you should do it. 1. Others were doing it so I find it neglectful if you don’t and 2. When someone was sent to exile, they were able to send an idol clue back to someone in the OT. This is the reason that drove me to form alliances across tribes and it resulted in me receiving clues - goal accomplished. Brady and haz sent me clues which I’m grateful for. Knowledge is power in the game. So to be able to get clues to idols while also figuring out dynamics on the OT seemed paramount to me. The fact that Jimmy didn’t attempt this makes me feel maybe he didn’t think he needed to work as hard because he could rely on challenge wins. He stated his reasons why he’s against cross tribe communication and I can respect that’s his opinion, but if I was on jury I’d wonder why he wouldn’t want to keep communication open to anyone and everyone.. communication is everything to build alliances and share information. The majority of the game he was not in the majority and I feel that’s because he wasn’t in tune with others.

For Chris, this gets tougher because we were mostly partners playing this game together. Maybe I feel like he just had an easier road to get here which could make him seem less deserving. He didn’t appear to be a target to people because he didn’t stand out in competitions and wasn’t considered a social threat. He was more under the radar than I was. His name didn’t come up as often as jimmy’s or mine (which is good for him), so he didn’t have to fight as hard to get targets off his back. I won the majority response for smartest player, most physical, most social, and most strategic from the 11 people left in the game at merge.

These are Just my opinion and maybe jury feels differently. For me it’s not a matter of them not deserving it, it’s who may deserve it more.
2170 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jimmy - Up until final 9, I had not heard a word from you. We had no relationship and then, when you finally acknowledged me as a living human being, I start to be your target #1. You never tried to approach me, yet you needed allies. Why was I not an ally for you, but rather someone you must have had gone? And no, I will not accept an answer like "I was Agatti strong", because you worked with Hoop. I felt a personal target from you and I finally wanna know why.

Unfortunately, I did not work with Hoop. I will give you that I wanted to work with Nick. This credit goes to Nick, who entered New Kavaratti as a charming and fun person who was all "go team" which is an easy way into my good graces. As I said earlier, It ruins the fantasy for me to talk across tribal lines, and we didn't meet until F10. Because I was Agatti Strong, is in fact the true answer, but here is another.
I had seen you pull off moves time and time again, I knew you had taken my allies from me, and maybe if you were gone I could get them back. Also, I just knew you were a dark horse in the challenges. I feared you, on many levels. You were, imo, the biggest threat in the F9. 

You are very correct, I sorely needed allies. Until F7, I believed I had several allies, and to take on more would mean lying. I tested the waters with you, (when I had to), at F6. My purpose there was two-fold. I really did believe that if you and I didn't work together, that Kara and Chris would make it to the end, and I was correct. I desperately needed you to work with me, but I understand that it was just too little too late, and perhaps you felt I was too much of a threat to allow to stay in the game, or more likely you just couldn't trust me because we'd developed no relationship. The other side of that, was that I could very well have gone home, and I wanted to give you the opportunity to jury manage me. If I'd gone home then, and Hoop wasn't in the finals, you would have easily had my vote, but only if we spoke some.
2170 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
@Brian

Kara - I'm mad at you the most out of everyone. You had power over that game. You had the power to do a lot. Instead you floated so many times, letting others make the moves, and called it strategy. What can you say in your defense?

So you’re mad at me because you think I floated or you’re mad at me because I couldn’t save you in another vote? Either way I’m sorry you’re mad. You were someone I semi knew coming into the game, I wanted to work with you, and I did. I felt you and Jimmy were closer because you were fratmates and knew each other better, just as I knew Chris better than others. Maybe I blindly assumed you would be more loyal to others than me. I remember Jimmy telling me he could never vote you so by that logic, I thought it was a two way street. After all is said and done, whether you vote for me or not, I care about you as a person and I want you to know that. 

I’m not sure I understand how a floater can have power over the game. If someone has power, they’re not floating. Brady and Stephen are two people that have commented on me running things and “being a dictator,” so I guess you didn’t see that side of me. I don’t think I floated at all. I helped direct votes in certain ways, even when I wasn’t at tribals, from the start of the game. No, I did not have complete control of this game, but I was powerful enough to align myself with almost everyone at merge (sorry hoop) and see the people I want leave, leave. The only vote I think I “let” others make a move in was voting you and that’s because I had promised Nick and Stephen I would vote you out in exchange for Brady going. In the end I didn’t even vote you. I think Because it was your vote I couldn’t control you feel extra salty toward me and that maybe I’m not a good enough friend to get the vote off of you for a second consecutive vote. But my defense is I was not going to jeopardize my game to save yours. I came to play and I did. And I protected you when I could.
2170 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
@Brady

Why was it your strategy to be the fakest bitch in the game? Seriously if you deny it then that'll be pathetic.

I don’t even know why you’d ask something like this. You hate everyone here 😂 I guess by your logic I’m SUPER PATHETIC because being a fake bitch wasn’t my strategy. Maybe you considered me to be a fake bitch because you acted like one toward me. One minute you’d be messaging chris how you love me and the next you’d be telling him I need to be voted out. We had an early alliance that crumbled after I saw how two faced you were. And I’m entirely aware of how you were jealous of chris and i’s friendship and I guess that on top of me voting you out before you got the chance to do it to me makes you super bitter.

I was told you intended to play this game with Chris and I guess I got in your way of that. You’re friends and have kept in contact while you’ve been on ponderosa so I fully expected you to vote for your friend. That’s super. 👍🏻
2170 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
@Stephen

Yikes at the first impression! I am a bit confused because Chris didn’t bring us together at all. We formed an alliance at original tribes when we both won immunity and continued to work together from there. In my eyes you, chris and I were all friends and equals. Throughout the game chris would like to say that he was the middle person and I would question him and correct him to say we were all friends. His strategy was to be a middle person between us and it seems he accomplished that because he would talk about us both to each other and then turn to the other and tell the person what they had said, making us BOTH look bad.

I already talked to you in private and I think that was healthy. So others are aware, I said comments like suck my dick when I was mad. I’m sure other people in the game have said things they didn’t really mean or only meant in a game context. I said originally I’m not perfect or innocent. I know for a fact others have been no angels but I don’t think it’s necessary for me to drag out conflict or drama by exposing other people. You’re mad at me and I own that and have apologized. I consider you a friend and you can decide if you feel the same.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!