This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3901 days 21 hours ago
Manipulation
I actually think I was liked? XD inb4 I'm ded wrong
3901 days 21 hours ago
Boots22
I'd like to thank the Academy
3901 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
I'm kidding. I only hated one person this season.
3901 days 21 hours ago
dfalc7
Thank you everyone who voted for me and supported for me!!! <3 Sorry I had to go help my roommate carry a microwave lol
3901 days 21 hours ago
KidA
ABOUT THE VIEWER'S LOUNGE!

This is a positive place. Don't start fights with other people please - if you really want to address something/someone, take it out over mail. Not in the Viewer's Lounge, because I will not hesitate to kick yo ass to the curb.

A lot of you were criticized in confessionals, and by the viewers. You're all big boys & girls - **deal with it maturely please**. And something to keep in mind, I like all of you personally! I seriously mean that... I did a lot of analysis and assessment on you guys, and not all of it was positive. But I truly like all of you on a personal level.

And of course, stay active! That's all. Go get 'em.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5799
3901 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
how many pages is VL?
3901 days 21 hours ago
jman96
you dont care after making mistakes.
3901 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
LET THE BLOODBATH BEGIN ROFL
3901 days 21 hours ago
KidA
But seriously, don't be basic bitches about things posted in the VL, because that's not fun for anyone.
3901 days 21 hours ago
CK11
we're all big boys/girls
3901 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
Wtf is a basic bitch
3901 days 21 hours ago
Boots22
yea we're all big boys/girls =]
3901 days 21 hours ago
CK11
as I'm not  the VL yet
3901 days 21 hours ago
dfalc7
I'm sure I was hated I need to prepare myself mentally for everything I'm about to read lol
3901 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
me neither CK

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!