This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3902 days 18 hours ago
Manipulation
ACTUALLY, I was the one to tell everyone at first to throw the challenges, and warned you about what Jeremy told me about the other side.
3902 days 18 hours ago
Manipulation
And no, Mike, Jeremy fucked us all up, because we would be sitting in the F2 right now if he hadn't betrayed me.
3902 days 18 hours ago
mikespike
How did Jeremy fuck you up?! we had a perfect f3 alliance and numbers, then you decided to blindside me, losing his trust. im not bitter about being blindsided, i would respect it if it was a good move, but it was fucking stupid. thats the reason you didnt make the end, jeremy did nothing wrong
3902 days 18 hours ago
dfalc7
@jeremey

Well I did win the final challenge and that wasn't luck lol. Yeah like obviously I wasn't the big power player in this game but that just wasn't my strategy because more often than not the power players get targeted and screwed. They might win POS but they won't win the game and I wanted to win!
3902 days 18 hours ago
Manipulation
Mike, I voted you out because I was worried that you'd beat me in the Final 3 once we got there and would take me out then. Yeah, I realize it was dumb now, but I took you out mainly to get Dave/Casey/Corey on my side as well as Jeremy. And Jeremy did fuck us up because he voted me out at the F4, when we would've made F2, but oh well.

Eh, it's a game, and I don't regret anything I did in this, and I certainly have no hard feelings to anyone that isn't bitter about a game for no reason.
3902 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
had the f6 vote gone as originally planned, mike, andrew and i would have been in the final 3, and i honestly felt that andrew would have won. at f4, i voted andrew out because he was the biggest threat to win. even if he would have taken me to the f2, i felt i wouldnt have won. i was aiming to win, not getting to the finals. and i felt that i would have had a better chance at winning the final immunity challenge against dave rather than andrew. (and i was close to winning that challenge. one word away.) and, i apologize about saying it was totally my idea to throw the double tribal challenge. that was a tribe decision made by everyone minus mike & ryan.
3902 days 17 hours ago
crazzycasey
I just want to say, most of you are bitches. I wished several people good luck notes, yet they go bitching on, about how I was such a weak player, and how I was a sheep, and how I did nothing. Sure, I was voted out but only because some idiots thought I had F2 with Corey, WHICH I didn't.

Andrew you're just a sucky little asshole, and you don't even deserve to be playing this game. I don't give a shit if you got a higher ranking than me, because at least some people actually liked me and trusted me, unlike you, because you're just a scheming little ass.

As for you Dave, you barley did SHIT in this game. And you act like you did so something. Yes, I followed what most of my alliance wanted, but that's because it was the best move for my game. Going against them would only result in me being voted out. And yes, I was fooled by Andrew, but hey, at that point, I didn't know he was a backstabbing mother fucker. So I trusted him, and being in any relation with Andrew sends you packing.

I'm pretty sure it's obvious who I'm voting tonight.

And Ethan, yes I wanted you out, because YOU WERE SUCH A GOOD PLAYER. I LOVED YOU. YOU WERE FANTASTIC. And even though you hadn't won any yet, you still proved to be a physically and socially strong player. So, excuse me for wanting to make a big move. I thought Andrew had a good plan. BUT I WAS NOT A SHEEP. Every move I made came with thinking, even if it seemed like I was following someone's order, I always thought about it first to make sure there wasn't any other big move for me to make.

I just want all of you to realize, I was not a weak player, I was just fooled by Andrew, who lied to almost everyone he aligned with. Dave, if I was here, I most likely would've won, because at least I actually gave a fuck about is game and TRIED to participate in challenges. Even though I SUCKED, I at least tried, while you were busy doing other things.

Alright, enough of me bitching, but I just had to let that out of my system.
3902 days 17 hours ago
dfalc7
Casey whatever just stfu lol I already explained why I couldn't make challenges and it was a legitimate reason. I was still active in everything else. And you AREN'T here so...
3902 days 17 hours ago
dfalc7
Why did you even bother messaging all of us saying "no hard feelings" and wish us all luck when CLEARLY there ARE hard feelings and you're bitter as hell?
3902 days 17 hours ago
crazzycasey
Whatever. I took all my anger out on the post before, so I, not going to bitch anymore. I, going to reply calmly, that if you knew that was going to happen, you should have asked Ryan if he could find someone to replace you.
3902 days 17 hours ago
crazzycasey
And Dave, for your information, at that point you were not botching about how weak of a player I was. That's just rude, and you really don't k is what happened behind e scenes.
3902 days 17 hours ago
dfalc7
Um I didnt bitch at all, Shaniqua asked me a question and I gave him an answer in one sentence about you. I said you floated and thats it. I didnt say you were weak or terrible at the game or anything so stop jumping down my throat. Obvi you didnt vote for me so bye.

I wasnt going to quit the game because I cared about the game. I still could use the internet on my phone to message people and vote and stuff.
3902 days 17 hours ago
dfalc7
"That's just rude, and you really don't k is what happened behind e scenes."

Yeah YOU dont know what was happening behind the scenes with me either so neither of us are in a position to judge the other person's game.
3902 days 17 hours ago
crazzycasey
I'm not even going to reply, because I can't keep my cool.

I did not float just because I voted with my alliance, and did what they wanted to. So, I made some bad decision by trusting Andrew, but it's a fucking game of survivor, and I really shouldn't be getting this pissed about this.
3902 days 17 hours ago
crazzycasey
Listen, I'm sorry to anyone I offended, I'm just standing up for myself.

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!