This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3916 days 22 hours ago
NJDevil19
@Shaniqua- I voted you out for 2 reasons. The first is that survivor is a numbers game. Andrew was a number I could count on and you weren't. There's no point in thinking about the end if you have no chance of getting there. The second reason is that keeping Andrew in the game kept the target off my back. I realized that the longer Andrew stayed in the game, the smaller of a threat I become, so I used Andrew to my advantage until he needed to leave the game.  You wanted me to make a move almost for the sake of making a move, and I know from experience that that strategy gets you voted out soon after.  There was no way you would've taken me to the end if you won the final immunity and I needed to have all my bases covered.
3916 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
I am OBVIOUSLY bitter, but I am just SOOOOOOOOO SATISFIED that Andrew & Jeremy got voted out 3rd/4th! It just makes is sooooo sweet! But, honestly, I really applaud you both on making the F2, and I have DEFINITELY made my decision!

*locks in vote*

*burns Jeremy & Andrew's weaves*

*laughs*

*walks off the tribal council set*
3916 days 22 hours ago
Manipulation
Ethan000
I honestly think that Andrew & Jeremy were REALLY stupid! I mean yeah you got Shaniqua & Me out, but YOU MADE LITERALLY THE WORST MOVE! Me, Shaniqua, Andrew, and Jeremy had a F4! YOU BOTH PROBABLY HAD A GOOD SHOT AT WINNING AGAINST US, BUT YOU DIDN'T, SO YOU SCREWED UP! LIKE BIG TIME! WHICH I'M EXCITED ABOUT! I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, STUPID MOVE!

And what exactly about it was stupid...? Hmmmmmm I wonder who I'd rather face in Immunities...Ethan, the guy who loves competing, and is actually really good? Or fucking Corey and Casey who've sucked in all the challenges. Wow, what a tough one. Plus, it was obvious you would tie the vote 2-2, and I thought at least Jeremy would stick by me, but whatever.

Pull your head out of your own ass, honestly. You're just bitter because you absolutely sucked in this game ^_^
3916 days 22 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Corey- There was no way you would've taken me to the end if you won the final immunity and I needed to have all my bases covered.

N dat decided mah vote. Yous got no infomation sayin' dat I would or would not ah taken ya. Ya kept someone like Andrew in da game, a huge threat ta win. Ya pretty much stated dat yous just rode Andrew's coattails ta da end n den finally did sumthin'. Ya had da numbers on ya side if ya would have taken me a few spots farther, but ya went da bitch way. Shaniqua had nobody in da game n Andrew had Jeremy which was a known fact. Keepin a known duo in da game n gettin' rid of numbers ta help ya out fo a round or two is da sign of a sheep. Ya play like a bitch, Shaniqua will call ya out like one. Ya would have had you, Casey n Mike vs me n dose seem ta be da only pepuls ya can beat in da finals n ya got rid of em all. It was like ya didn't want ta win n dats a shame.
3916 days 22 hours ago
KidA
2/7 jury votes received.
3916 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Pull your head out of your own ass, honestly. You're just bitter because you absolutely sucked in this game ^_^

So did you ^_^ BITCH!
3916 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
WITH THAT I'M OUT! BYE Y'ALL! SEE YOU AT THE REUNION!
3916 days 22 hours ago
NJDevil19
I'm sorry you feel that way Shaniqua
3916 days 22 hours ago
KidA
3/7 jury votes received.
3916 days 22 hours ago
mikespike
Ok this season was FULL of huge power players so the reason there is so much bitterness is cos everyone had secret alliances and thought they were in control when they weren't
3916 days 22 hours ago
mikespike
Ethan, i was blindsided just as much as you were, and i also felt that i had a strong f4 deal with them just as much as you did. im not gonna sit back here and be bitter though cos i respect the blindsides made.
honestly, i am not 100% happy with the f2, not because of the people, but i dont think they represent the crazy season this was. I am happy Andrew didnt make f2 cos he is a fuck wit, but him or Jeremy deserved to make it to the end.

now questions:

Corey- Did you trust my word when i said i wanted NBS going an f2 with you? and who called the shot to blindside me?

Dave- Didnt really associate with you, cos i just didn't want to waste my time thinking you were leaving, obviously i was wrong haha. Who was the one that came to you with an offer when you were at your most vulnerable position? and if someone else gave you a better deal after that, would you have taken it?

congrats to all and it was a great season, wish i made it further
3916 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Mike, you DID NOT feel the same way I did!! You have to understand, I WAS WITH THEM TIGHTER THAN YOU WERE! And you know what also sucks, is that I saved your ass pre-merge, and you betray me by voting me out! I MEAN, THAT'S REALLY F***** UP DUDE!
3916 days 22 hours ago
dfalc7
@Mike

Andrew came to me and said he could get to vote to be you instead of me so of course I went with it. And Jeremy actually DID come to me with a better deal after that. He wanted us to align and try to win the next immunities so we could blindside Andrew and that's exactly what we did. Andrew was a huge threat and he needed to be taken out as soon as we could.
3916 days 22 hours ago
NJDevil19
I did trust your word when you said you wanted an NBS final 2. They only reason I voted you out is because I thought that would guarantee me second place when I was playing to win.  Andrew messaged me and casey about blindsiding you, when he got dave on board, the best case scenario for you would've been a 3-3 tie and potential rocks. It was also another case of pissing 1 person off over pissing multiple people off.  If this game was about bringing your friends to the end, you would be here with me, but that's a different game.  I had to vote you out for my game to continue and I don't regret it. I hope you understand.
3916 days 22 hours ago
KidA
4/7 jury votes received.

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!