This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | DONO ISLAND

Topic » Final Tribal Council | DONO..

1445 days 11 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Welcome to PHASE V- THE SOUL OF DONO!

One of LOGAN, CALEB, or LIV will win the title of Sole Survivor and win this game.

Jurors, please allow the finalists to make opening speeches.
1445 days 11 hours ago
FireX
make REDACTED proud yall
1445 days ago
OhNatalie
Okay I’ve given them half a day so I’m just gonna say what I need to. I don’t have any questions, just:

Liv - You’re a vile cowardly bitch.
Logan - You have my vote.
Caleb - .... no.

Congrats final 3!
1444 days 21 hours ago
Haykee
Hello, jury! Final speeches aren't usually my strong-suit so let's see how this goes. At the beginning of the game, I was in the outs, believe it or not, I was put on a tribe with Caleb, Wes, and Nikki. I was told by people in the game that those three knew each other, so all I could think was "great, this is the WORST beginning tribe I could be put on". If I did not reach out and try to play my social game I don't know if I would have made it out of the first few tribal councils. Let me run you through my game week by week:

Week 1- (The Rob vote out) During this week, I luckily did not have to go to tribal council but it was stressful because I do believe that I was one of the only people to show up to immunity from my tribe and I had to make sure that my ass was going to make it to at least second boot. I started building my relationship with Caleb and with Nikki, Wes would not really speak to me. (Like he actually wouldn't, I have one message about how he was playing monopoly on the first night) I do think that me building my relationship with Caleb was the start of my game picking up.

Week 2- (The Vincent vote out) During this week, I actually ended up going to tribal council after claiming THIRD in the immunity BY MYSELF. (This was the spamming comp, like come on!) I wouldn't say that I was some mastermind when it came to this vote but I was the one to tell Vincent that the vote was on him before he went home due to the twist of EOE in play. I was able to grasp some relationships and pick up my relationship with Ami (who I had played my very first game with and I actually lost to her in the final 2) and James (who I was close to and have played with in the past). I was also able to build a bridge with Keaton (who I had met VERY briefly) and make sure that the vote was not on me.

Week 3- (The Nikki Vote) During this time Nikki had approached me about having a final 3 with Ami. Due to knowing that Nikki was also with Wes I knew that something had to be done. I went to tribal council with Chris (who I knew), Nick, John, and Kyle. I was able to create a final 3 alliance with Chris & Kyle and was able to vote with the other tribe in hopes of sending Nikki home. This was accomplished and Nikki went home 6-2.

Week 4- (The Wes Vote) I knew that I had some hard work ahead of me when I was put on the new tribe. I was able to win the jigsaw challenge and put somebody on DONOS ISLAND. Instead of taking the opportunity of keeping myself safe for numerous votes down the road, I made sure that I put somebody on Dono's that I was scared of in the game. (That was JB because he has hosted me twice before and he knows the game that I play. I knew that due to him being here I needed to play a completely different game. I was able to play more dominating and a smarter game for myself rather than following what other people have said like I have in the past) I put JB on Dono's Island making sure that I had the numbers in the swap. I was able to get the votes onto Wes and Wes went home 7-1 (self-voted and James voted for Ami).

Week 5- (The James Vote) This week I attempted to take out Natalie due to what I had heard about how she had played in the past. I put myself, Caleb, and Keaton in a group chat called "3-2-1 Plan". I was the voice behind the vote and was able to convince James to vote Ami (him assuming it would be 5-1) and had Ami vote Keaton (so the votes were not on myself or Caleb). Unbeknownst to me Keaton had told Natalie that her name was on the chopping block and I'm assuming due to my relationships that I had built up until that point, I was not pegged as the leader of the vote and Natalie voted James along with Keaton.

Week 6- (The John Vote) After being blindsided I was not ready to go to rocks with 4 people in my tribe. We were able to pull out a win and I worked on my social game with Caleb and Keaton further. (Let it be known that I did not reach out to somebody if they were on an opposing tribe due to purity. If they messaged me, I would of course message back but that is the reason that some of us didn't talk during chunks of the game. I got voted out in my worst ever placement, in 9th, because I was "too social" and I wanted to make sure that I made my social game just up to par so that I wouldn't be targetted for it.) I want it to also be known that I found the VYS idol this round.

Week 7- (TRIBE SWAP #2 & Kyle Vote) My #1 and I were separated and we had to fend for ourselves. I worked on my social game with James, Ami, Tyler, and Nick. I lost a very good ally in Kyle during this vote and that was a shot to my game because I needed to pick up new numbers for the merge. I also found the Ahel Igla tribe idol during this week.

Week 8- (Alex Vote) The same with the Kyle vote... I worked on my social game and positioning myself between James/Ami & Tyler/Nick if we were to go to tribal council before the merge.

Week 9- (Sag Vote) I was the one who came out of being second and was able to claim first for my tribe with my puzzle making abilities. I was even told this vote (by Tyler) that if our tribe went to tribal, I would have been the safest person on the tribe and nobody would've voted for me. This was GREAT for my game because I knew that I was able to get myself into the cracks and knew that merge would be a good time for my game.

Week 10- (Keaton Vote) This is the one week that I took a backseat in the game and just let James get his way. James wanted revenge for what happened with the idol play and if the numbers were there I wasn't going to push another vote. This is also the week where the group of 6 was formed. (I was the one to start the chat, just like how I started every chat that I was involved in besides the Ahel Igla chat that was "re-made". I made the chats because I knew that I wanted to be ballsy and get stuff done.) I made sure that I positioned myself at the top of the group but was also in the position that people could come talk to me, (this will come back later). I also won immunity in the food chain competition.

Week 11- (The James vote) I want it to be known that I was not the person that said James' name. The vote was originally on James but later that day I came up with a plan. (I knew that Kevin had the runestone because Keaton had previously told me) I said "lets split our votes and tell somebody on that side that we are voting Natalie. If they think that we are all voting Natalie, they will play the runestone on her and all it will take is a vote on somebody else to make sure that somebody from the other side goes home." We knew that Liv was becoming a target during that vote and I knew that she would play one of her idols on herself. I (in good faith) gave Liv both of my idols before the tribal council in hopes of getting them back after. After I heard about the shenanigans on the other side (Caleb, Chris, Liv, or myself getting the votes) we were already at tribal council and they couldn't be transferred back. I told Liv to play one on me and play one on Chris. I then advised Liv to play one on Caleb so that we have all of our bases covered. The vote ended up tying 1-1-fuck ton of zeroes and I had to make the most difficult vote of my game. James told me that if he went home that I would be either 8th or 7th but I knew that if James went home, I had my seat in the final three reserved. With a heavy heart I voted out James and he went home 8-1.

Week 12- (The Ami Vote) There was some drama with where the runestone was because we knew that it still had two power on it. Ami confirmed to me that the runestone was passed to her and I ran with it. I took that to my groupchat with the 6 and said "she has it, we can make the move on Kevin or we can get the runestone out of this game" and we all agreed to vote for Ami due to having the runestone. The only thing that took Ami out of this game was the transfer. I was promised if I voted with the other group that I would receive the runestone but the risk was not worth the reward due to it being in negative power at that point. (I would also tank my game)

Week 13- (The Tyler Vote) This is the moment that my social game was able to pull over a pretty big move in the game. Due to me keeping Kevin and I in good graces I was able to have Kevin vote with Caleb, myself, Chris, and Liv. I knew that it was time to make a move and although some were hesitant I was able to get the 5 to stick together and I told them that I would make sure that all of us made the final 5. I kept this promise and that is the ONE TIME in the game that I used the phrase "I give you my word". This move is when my social game paid off and was able to pull something over. I was able to have Kevin throw me immunity during the final 9 as well. (Thank you Kevin).

Week 14- (The JB Quit) This is the week when Natalie put something in the chat like "There isn't enough room left on Logan's dick for me" and I was sitting there like "FINALLY IM GETTING RECOGNITION!" I was able to keep a pretty good relationship with JB and even though we were on opposite sides of the game I was able to get a pretty good goodbye message from him, which I appreciated because I really did like JB and wished him only the best.

Week 15- (The Natalie Vote) This was a pretty straightforward vote just based on numbers. We were at 7 and I did not see a flip happening on me at this point. I was able to win the final 7 immunity and guarantee that if anything happened, it was NOT going to be on me. The group once again came to the consensus that it would be Natalie and that is what happened.

Week 16- (The Nick Vote) This week it just came down to me keeping my word with the five. I told Nick that I was going to vote him out because I had to keep my word. It wasn't really a vote against Nick, but a vote for what I promised I would do.

Week 17- (The Kevin Vote) I told Kevin that I would make sure that he got to final five. I came through on this promise to him and was able to do that. It then came down to people that I had also told that I wanted a final four with them at that point. Another hard vote, but to keep what I said, I had to do it. I was also able to win my fourth individual immunity.

Week 18- (The Chris Vote) I voted for Chris solely because he told me that he wanted fourth. I received my sole vote against me all game during this vote, and I understand the reasoning behind it.

This game I was able to pick myself off of the bottom. I would have likely been the first boot from this game if I went to tribal council first and I was able to get myself to the final three. I won four individual immunities, I found two idols, and I made sure that I would get where I needed to be. I was always the person that kept the twists in mind and made sure that other people remembered that Eoe and the runestone was in play. I do feel like I was able to map my way to the end rather successfully and I am proud of myself for that. My name never came up as a serious vote and I do believe that this is due to me maintaining my threat level while actually being coming up with the plans. I want it to be known that my name was NEVER written down until final four when it needed to be down for personal reasons. That is the ONLY time that my name was actually written down. I played this game more dominant than I have ever played in the past and I would love to win the game. I was able to make friends and just have a good time playing this game overall. I put so much time and energy into this game and I truly believe that I deserve the win. I can't wait to answer your questions and to hear what you have to say. I just want you to remember, I might not have been the loudest person in the game, but I kept my ears open and my mouth shut. I did what I needed to in order to make final tribal council and hopefully to win this game.

I would like to thank all of the hosts for this amazing groupgame that they put together for all of us. You guys did amazing and I am honored to be part of your game.

I am linking a voting chart that I made throughout the season, this has a lot of thought that helped me throughout the game. A vote could be wrong here or there but I made it to help me keep up with what is happening and to plan potential votes. Thank you all again.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z6EobQ75gOgUr-zB_5Do5skTbazitMdNfXEpOAOwm-4/edit?usp=sharing
1444 days 19 hours ago
ItsLiv
LockerAmi123 (inside joke if Anastasia made, had to put it in)

Well girls! It’s the end of an era (season). This game was fairly predictable and boring which was not super fun but I’m here <3. I know some of you have some feelings towards me and I’m sorry for that, it is a game at the end of the day and I’m hoping we can move past this. I have played this game pretty hard and made moves that benefited me throughout the game and my game was always out in the open from the merge onward.

In the premerge I didn’t have to play that hard since my tribe went on an immunity run and I didn’t go to tribal until after the EOE comeback challenge. Once my tribe lost the challenge it was game on! I knew that Anastasia would be in some trouble with this tribal and I was close to Tyler and Kyle at this time. John was acting like the HBIC of the tribe and dictating what we should do and that it had to be between Alex and Anastasia. I wanted to make sure that the rats stayed together and someone from the other side had to go. Tyler and Nick were close and I personally liked Kyle and Anastasia. So that left John on the table for me. I knew I had my work cut out for me and that it was going to be a doozy. I threw John under the bus to a few people on the tribe to see if it would pick up and it wasn’t. It was looking like it was going to be Anastasia until Tyler asked who do I want out? I obviously said John because he would’ve been a huge threat later on. I made my rounds to Sag, Alex, Kyle and Anastasia and John went home. Next was the tribe swap! I was picked first which has never happened to me in my entire life and once I saw the tribe I knew I was the safest person on the tribe and I had nothing to worry about. I found the idol right away and left the host puzzled. Tyler found it and with the trust that I built with him he sent me the link. We had a plan that if either of us went to that tribe that we would get the link. I also knew that he had the rat tribe idol, since he told me. When the first tribal happened and I saw that Kyle was voted out I was sad because I really connected with him and he was the sweetest thing ever! I didn’t try in the following immunity because if I went to tribal I was fine and I could get another threat out. Alex was a hard vote for me to cast because I did like Alex a lot. Sag and Alex wanted to vote Caleb the “easy vote” and Anastasia and I wanted to keep Caleb since he was Logan’s aly on his original tribe. So I flipped on the rats and voted Alex for his threat level. Sag going next was a bitter pill to swallow. I really liked Sag but there was no way I could save him in that scenario.

Drop your buffs ladies, It was the merge! I was a little on edge with James being in the merge. I knew he would be after me so I definitely wanted him out as soon as possible. The name Keaton came up as the vote, and I didn’t have an issue with it since him and I never spoke. Keaton never responded to me. Then my name came up as a vote. I had to go to work and make sure that it didn’t happen. I also found the merge idol and at this point in the game I had two and Logan had two. We thought we were set to go far with that many idols. Keaton goes and we move the most stressful round of the game. The mess that transpired this round was too much. I was really stressed as of course my name came up again. I really laid back and chilled with my alliance and focused more on the other side since they were trying to vote me. I somehow managed to change the narrative and managed and got the votes off of me. Logan was worried this round as was I. Since I was playing an idol this round and I was safe. I went to Logan and asked him if he should give me his idols since he didn’t want to play them. It was definitely a safety net and I was planning on giving them back. Tribal happens and I played my first idol on myself. Kevin stood up and played his runestone on Natalie. Then the chaos happened and my pms blew up! Anastasia had self voted so playing an idol on her was a no brainer. I wasn’t sure if I was going to play the last two since I wasn’t close to Caleb and I didn’t think that Logan was going. Logan really wanted to have the idol played on him so I stood up for the third time. Everyone was shocked and freaking out but the show had to continue. I really wanted to save the merge idol for myself down the line but looking back I’m happy that I played the idol on him and we got James out on the revote. James going out in an iconic way, always going out with a bang! You were my target for the round and I knew you would be trouble if you made it any further. After this move I was for sure scared! I knew I was in some trouble! My mind was on immunity and immunity only. I wanted it more than ever and I have held my own in the competitions throughout the game and pulled out a win when I felt I needed it. Ami had already been saying to others before I won that I needed to go because I’m a huge threat. Thanks for the compliment babes but once you had the runestones sent to you, you had to go. I wanted this girl power but you weren’t here for it. LockerAmi123 was the best move we really could do. Kevin really saved himself by getting rid of the runestone because Tyler was locked and loaded to send you home that round. Ok so final 9 was stressful, I was really nervous after playing 4 idols and then winning immunity. I already had a target on my back and winning immunity didn’t help. I really had to rely on my relationships that I had built to get me past this vote. Kevin had come to Logan and then me to basically get him to final 5 and that’s all he wanted. I found it fishy and didn’t fully trust it but others in my alliance did. It didn’t make sense that he would just agree to take 5th but I needed him for this vote so I wasn’t going to question it at this point. My alliance wanted it to be Tyler and I knew the other side wanted to do Caleb. I was in the middle at this point because I had nothing with Caleb and I knew he would turn on me in a second. I ultimately chose to vote out Tyler because the other side was not pro me and I wasn’t flipping to a side that I wasn’t wanted on. I do think that final 9 was the last chance to make a move on the alliance and Kevin saved us big time. JB quit a little bit after this, and I never added him to addmecontacts. I was also added to it and that isn’t me. He also wanted me removed for doing something that I didn’t do. I’m sorry you were on the outs but everything you did after Tyler was voted out was fucked up. You were after me from the start of the merge onward and you didn’t get your way. I’m sorry for that but it’s a game and you can’t get your way 100% of the time. Moving on to final 7 I felt ok since it wasn’t a good time to make a move on me and Natalie was still in the game kind of as a shield for me. Even though you don’t like me, I always had the utmost respect for you in this game. You played the best you could and you tried to make moves. We did go at it for a minute but it was me defending myself and trying to make sure that people didn’t flip on me and it worked. I’m sorry if things went too far. I hope we can talk it out after this is over and we can move forward. If not I totally get it and respect your decision. Final 6 sucked! I did win immunity which was great because I NEEDED it! I had a feeling there was a plan to take me out. I planned all of my moves and I had 5 left even after I had won. I wanted to keep Nick in the game over Kevin for obvious reasons. I knew Kevin would target me while Nick would’ve needed me. No one would flip to vote with Nick and myself and he left. I knew I was fucked going into the final 5. I really did think I needed to win out to make it to the end and I almost did. I knew Kevin was playing harder than he was proclaiming but no one listened to me. I went to Anastasia and said it was a bad move to take me out because if Kevin wins final immunity you go home for fourth and we both will be sitting on jury looking like fools. My friendship with Anastasia won and he kept me safe, sending my biggest competition to ponderosa. I was onto your games for a minute and you almost got me. Good game Kev! Anastasia girl, babes you know I wanted you in the f3 with me. I’m happy I won immunity or it was looking like a fire challenge for me. I won by one point and probably 3 seconds. I wish you didn’t volunteer for 4th but I respected your wishes for keeping my ass at the final 5. Love you babes <3

Lastly I have played harder in this game than ever before. I have always played an under the radar type of game. I decided to change it up and play super hard and play the game to the best of my abilities. Thank you babes if you got this far and read this. I hope we can be friends after this is over. I want to thank the hosts Billy, Livingston, Kyle and Dono himself for this mess and cracked season. I definitely won’t forget it and I hope I didn’t let y’all down.
1444 days 16 hours ago
Haykee
If anybody has any questions I would love to answer them. If you want to know about a specific part of my game or just my opinion of whatever, please ask!
1444 days 16 hours ago
ItsLiv
If anybody has any questions I would love to answer them. If you want to know about a specific part of my game or just my opinion of whatever, please ask!
1444 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Interesting , er I will ask a q for the sake of asking but like my vote is basically made up even though reading the speeches made me really nOT want to vote the person i am LMFAO.

Caleb - If you see this, oh I lowkey hope you win that'd be kinda just funny. Did you ever play the game to win or just to go with the flow of what your people wanted?

Liv - Do you know what a social game is? You seemed to just sit with your people and not care about the others. Give me 3 examples of where your social game excelled?

Logan - Basically the vibe I got from jurors is you were just hiding behind Olivia throughout the game. What was your biggest and most vibrant two moves you made?

GL.
1444 days 14 hours ago
Haykee
Thank you for your question James! I would disagree that I was hiding behind Liv all game. I might not have been as loud as Liv was when it came to confrontations but I do think that I held my own in this game. To answer your questions about moves that I was able to pull off I have the following:

1: In the early days of the game I was able to pull off the vote against Nikki (who I did have a deal with but neither of us trusted each other) and I was able to take control of my own game from that point forward.

2: ^If you don't accept the move above as "big" I would also like to point out me winning the Dono's Island Challenge and getting to pick who I sent to Donos. Like I said in my speech, I could've sent myself there and guaranteed myself the next swap AND the runestone. I didn't want to do that because I wanted to play the game the full time. I sent JB to Donos because he was the person that I didn't think I could work with the most at that point. If you look at who is left on my tribe there are Caleb (who was my #1 and I was his) Wes (who I was targeting), James (who trusted me at that point & I had a deal with), Ami (who I had multiple deals with, Natalie (who somewhat trusted me at that point), Kevin (who trusted me & I was working with), and Keaton (who I was working with and who trusted me). I made sure that I made the best selection for myself for who was on my tribe and I think that it worked out in my favor because I was put in a power position after the first vote.

3: I think that the Tyler vote was huge for my game and changed this game completely. Once the Ami vote came out 6-2, I knew that Tyler/Nick had something with the other side and I was NOT having it. I made sure that I got out of the gate running, making sure that I had all of the votes that were needed. If I did not say Tyler's name at this point it probably would've been a vote against Kevin and I would've looked like a dumbass. I was able to sniff out that something was happening and made sure that Kevin was voting with me because of our relationship. Like I said, Kevin and I did not work together at the merge but I was able to salvage our relationship to make sure that he voted with me. I claim the Tyler move, I pushed it, I brought it up, I made sure it happened.

In closing, I don't think that I hid behind anybody in this game at all. I had a tougher time to get to the merge because of me being on the bottom of my original tribe and I had to make sure that my head stayed above water during the pre-merge. Once I got out of the water I was able to stand up, and once I stood up, I never fell back in. What I made the foundation for helped me flourish in this game and that is why I was never voted for. I was quiet at times, but when it came to actual game, I was loud.
1444 days 13 hours ago
kevinlord190
Congrats on the finalists.  At this point I think my mind is made up but depending on these answers I could be swayed.

Liv - Based on your opening speech you seemed to have a better read on the game than I previously thought.  You made the flashiest moves all season and was a competition beast so the fact that you are sitting here is mindblowing to me. I want to know, what were some of the moves that you did in the backround?

Logan - I had warned you that sitting next to Liv might be a big mistake because you gave up your idols and that Liv was this huge target and I felt that you two played games that were very connected.  I have 2 questions for you.
1. Why not just play the idols for yourself and claim that move? Did you want Liv to become a big meat shield for you? And if you viewed Liv as a big threat to have in front of you, why let them get to the end? 
2.  What are some moves that you did that Liv had no idea about?

Caleb for you the question is simple

Why do you think you deserve the win?
1444 days 13 hours ago
ItsLiv
Liv - Do you know what a social game is? You seemed to just sit with your people and not care about the others. Give me 3 examples of where your social game excelled?

My social game was not the best but I did have a good read socially with who was tight with who and who to say what name to. Social awareness was more of my social game because I didn’t have the luxury of having talks with everyone since my name was thrown out for the first vote. Nevertheless 3 examples

1. My first individual immunity win was a social competition and I was knowledgeable and aware where I thought the majority of the answers would be going. Social awareness is very useful in Survivor and other games like this and it helped me in this competition.

2. Premerge my social game was exceptional. I was one of the safest people on my beginning and swapped tribe because I knew I needed to build relationships that would carry me deep. I had a lot of options to go with because of the relationships that I made and unfortunately a lot of those relationships went out premerge. Going into the merge I was socially at a disadvantage never being on a tribe with the majority of the players. I was only on a tribe with 1/3 of the merge. I did reach out to everyone and very few ever messaged me back. It is a two way street and I could’ve done more. I didn’t want to butter people up to just send them home the next vote.

3. Tyler and Kevin were a huge part of my intel at different phases of the game. It was almost like my secret spy’s. I always knew what was going on around me without having to do the actual work. Tyler giving me the link at the swap and handing me an idol and also him telling me that he had the Rat tribe idol. I knew where all the idols were and how many were around. Whenever my namcamup and I went to people it was because others had come to me and told me who it came from. Without having certain bonds in the game I wouldn’t have known my name was coming up. Everyone that had said my name was voted out shortly after because I was able to convince others that it was the right move for all of us

In conclusion, my social game wasn’t the strongest but nevertheless there. I didn’t have a vote casted against me until final 5 where I socially steered myself from going home. I was always a target and managed to make it that far without receiving a vote. I made the connections I needed to for intel and to navigate myself and others forward. With me what you saw is what you got. I played my heart out and I hope you guys respect it <3
1444 days 13 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
To all 3 of you

Are you LGBT or normal?
1444 days 13 hours ago
Haykee
Hi Kevin!

1. Why not just play the idols for yourself and claim that move? Did you want Liv to become a big meat shield for you? And if you viewed Liv as a big threat to have in front of you, why let them get to the end?

This answer is relatively simple. I originally gave Liv my two idols because she was going to play 1 of her 2 on herself at tribal council. I transferred them over and we played hot potato for a hot minute with them. They ended up staying in her hands and at that point it was already tribal time and too late for me to ask for them back. I said "You know what? I know what needs to go down here." I told Liv to play one idol on me and one on Chris (because of the self-vote he could've been an easy target). Liv then asked if I thought that Caleb was safe. I said "I think that we should cover all of our bases and just use the idol on Caleb. His name was in the mix and if he stays, we are golden". While the idols were used from Livs hands, I do believe that I had some input in the outcome. I'm not saying that to take away credit, but I am only saying what I said. I did not do it for Liv to be a meat shield because at that point, I didn't need a meat shield. I was briefly on the block for maybe 5 seconds before my name was shot down as a vote. I do think that if I didn't give Liv my idols at that tribal council that Caleb would not be where he is. I think that me putting that faith in her and telling her what I thought we should do, kept the group alive.

I actually didn't view Liv as one of my biggest threats. I knew that in the social game portion I excelled more than her. I knew in terms of strategy, that we were pretty equal but I had a harder fight from the very beginning, and in terms of physical game I did win more than anybody else in the game. I do think that my story overall with all three of aspects of this game, I was better in. I fought in the game since the very minute that the cast was announced. I didn't have the luxury of winning the first few immunities, I had to hit the ground running and played this game like each day was my last.

2.  What are some moves that you did that Liv had no idea about?

I hate to bring it back up but I would say the JB Dono Island move again. I think that every single person expected for me to send myself to Dono's just to secure three placements higher. I took one of the biggest risks in the game doing that and it did pay off for me.

I think that the Tyler move could also be said for this. I did not pull Liv into the move until last. She was the last puzzle piece for my plan to work.

I think that me putting the original group of 6 together for merge was done without Liv knowing because I took a list of who Kyle wanted to win the game to Tyler pre-merge and told him that these are the people that Kyle likes. From there Tyler and I made the 6 and up until that point, to my knowledge, Liv was not in the conversation and it was me taking it around to multiple people.

I don't think that Liv knew how strong a lot of my connections to others were. I was able to get close to a few people that did not have Liv in the mix of them. Like I stated before, I think that my social game was better and building the bridges that I could cross over later did that for me.

I was also a part of multiple chats that Liv was not apart of and I was the one to create those chats. I was in a chat with Tyler & Nick when I told them about the runestone and why we should switch the original vote off of James and onto Natalie, I was in a chat that I created with Kevin, Caleb, Chris, and myself. I did not include Liv in a fair bit of decisions that I made.

I do think that even though Liv and I were pretty connected in the game, that I was able to work around Liv and do what I needed to do to place myself further. I knew that because Liv and I would be pegged as a duo, that we needed each other, and even though I needed her she didn't know a good amount of my game.
1444 days 13 hours ago
Haykee
Hey Keaton!

I'm anything but normal.
1444 days 13 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Okay real question Logan

What is the single biggest mistake you think you made in this game?
1444 days 13 hours ago
Haykee
Hello again Keaton.

I know that the best answer would probably be the failed Natalie 3-2-1 vote BUT I do think that it helped me out in the long run.

Because of the vote, it pitted you and James against each other and that was not my name so it helped my game out. And if I did not attempt it, it would have been either Keaton or Ami voted out at this tribal council which would not have been beneficial to my game going forward.

I know that voting out Kevin over Liv at final 5 is probably being looked upon. I do think that Kevin would have beat me in a massive landslide because of him being on the bottom in the beginning of the merge.

Other than that, I can't think of anything that really went that wrong from my doing. I don't think that my mistakes chopped away at my game but I think that they helped my game out more down the line.

I don't know if you would classify it as a mistake but I do regret playing along for a day about voting out Nick with Kevin & Ami. That was not something that I needed to do but I did it to prohibit anymore scrambling because it was final ten at that point and if Nick/Tyler would had flipped, the curtains would've closed on me.

Thanks for your question.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!