This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | ALL-STARS

Topic » Reunion | ALL-STARS

1367 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Why the fuck was Nik not removed after everything that happened?

We have protocol in place to deal with situations. We gave Nik a warning and later a strike. Production was not shown evidence of Nik crossing the line that should result in instant removal. If we removed at the very first instance conflict, we would've been at final 5 in less than a week. We couldn't just remove people willy nilly. As for the Mac & Liam's situation, that is not LKB. That is a game which Billy and I are playing and cannot police.
1367 days 12 hours ago
hamburgerbunzz
I would just like to say that my original winner pick was Josh D, but I just said Josh and when they asked "which one" I said "all 3 why not"
1367 days 12 hours ago
Bvance1212
Agree with livingston !
1367 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
We have a warning + 3 strike system and we punished Nik as that system allowed.
1367 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Yeah, horseshit. Sorry but it鈥檚 dumb as hell. Nik attacked me personally, and attacked Nathan personally. Y鈥檃ll didn鈥檛 care, period
1367 days 12 hours ago
FireX
You lose big time. X was winning if he made it to the end

Wait for josh to throw this in my face as a reason to be allowed to turn on me 馃槀馃槀
1367 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Obvi kidding 馃槀馃槀
1367 days 12 hours ago
nikw98
And in reference to Mac and Liam's, I will say that not once was anything said to me about the situation even getting near that close to being serious. And if i truly hurt your feelings THAT badly, i apologize.

My issue isn't in the fact that it happened or of what he said. My issue with Nathan is that he used the situation to benefit himself in a game at the expense of telling others about your mental health, which i find disgusting.
1367 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
That鈥檚 not for you to decide, Nik. Nathan and I discussed it, he apologized. I鈥檓 open about my mental health, it didn鈥檛 bother me too much
1367 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
We explained, you can say horseshit all ya want. You had unrealistic standards for what production could do. We can't remove someone on those grounds as legit anyone could've said the same thing about any other player.
1367 days 12 hours ago
nikw98
Yeah, horseshit. Sorry but it鈥檚 dumb as hell. Nik attacked me personally, and attacked Nathan personally. Y鈥檃ll didn鈥檛 care, period

Now that's false, i never attacked nathan in this game on a personal level. That's a load of bullshit and you're lying
1367 days 12 hours ago
Joshbb17
Wait for josh to throw this in my face as a reason to be allowed to turn on me 馃槀馃槀

Nah what i did was dirty X and i own that, and im sorry man :(
1367 days 12 hours ago
nikw98
That鈥檚 not for you to decide, Nik.

Actually it is for me to decide. That sets precedents in games for others and just because YOU are okay with it, doesn't mean others are
1367 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Yes lmao, because asking production to do what they told me they would do is unrealistic
1367 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
did you guys do a cast assessment?

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!