This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale | CHILE

Topic » Finale | CHILE

1703 days 10 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Date is what the cast can agree upon. The schedule is as follows:
- F5 vote reading
- F4 challenge
- F4 vote reading
- F3 challenge
- F3 vote reading

Then the Final Tribal Council will be set up and we will give a decent amount of time for the jurors to ask questions of the finalists and make their decision.
1703 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
https://imgur.com/1jod0ew.gif
- Kyle B. (Kyle12212) -IMMUNE-
- Jasoi (Jasoi)
- Nathan H. (nathorix)
- X (FireX)
- Rubes (Rubes)

Everyone is fair game except for X.

Please ask us below for a question
1702 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
Everyone is fair game except for Kyle you mean?
1702 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
oh ye I want a question lol
1702 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
^ also please pm me whenever u ask it
1701 days 16 hours ago
noobsmoke13
RedsKanto
Everyone is fair game except for Kyle you mean?

YES
1701 days 16 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Nathan - This round seems to be an easy round. What do you think your chances currently are of making FTC?
1701 days 15 hours ago
nathorix
Nathan - This round seems to be an easy round. What do you think your chances currently are of making FTC?

Um, not too great. I am not the best at comps, and the f4 and f3 are pretty much based on the immunity challenge. So unless I get taken, I do not think I will make it. (or I pull out a clutch f4 and f3 win :oooo)
1701 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Question
1701 days 14 hours ago
noobsmoke13
X - you are basically guaranteed a spot in the final 4. Where do you go from there?
1701 days 14 hours ago
nathorix
^ not very nice to confirm somebody has an idol when ur PRODUCTION
1701 days 14 hours ago
FireX
X - you are basically guaranteed a spot in the final 4. Where do you go from there?

Yea i am and where i go from there is finding that 1 person who wants to go to F2 with me. Win or lose id like to be there and i am very loyal. But as for a actual gameplan i do have to decide how to play my THREE idols. I am choosing who leaves tonight and yea its clear most of the players here know who it is but i still gotta make sure those ppl are not lieing to my face cause then ill have to teach them in the future why you dont fuck with me. Loyal all the way but i am also a fucking petty bitch all the way if ya piss me off. So yea again i think its about who do i trust the most
1701 days 9 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I will now read the votes.

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1701 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Stands
1701 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Livingston probst i have some things id like to play
1701 days 9 hours ago
Jasoi
Stands

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!