This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | CHILE

Topic » Final Tribal Council | CHILE

1692 days 9 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Let's welcome the members of our jury... DREW, SYSTRIX, JOSH, AJ, RUBES, JASOI, and KYLE.

The power in this game now shifts to the jury, who will get to ask the finalists questions in order to reach their decision on who deserves the title of SOLE SURVIVOR.

The finalists, X and NATHAN, may now post their opening speeches.

Jurors have until 7:00 PM EST Monday to vote for the winner.
1692 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
You two post opening statements, then we’ll go
1692 days 9 hours ago
Jasoi
Opening statements
1692 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Hi jury

Ima keep this simple. I wont be cocky.i made some mistakes in this game and was not always able to keep my word but i did my best. I was told at merge that i was not playing the best game and that i was just a goat to take to the end. I dont belive that statements is still true.

Some fun facts:
2 immunity wins- F8 which i needed a lot or id of had to play my idol and then be powerless as well as i needed the idol clue. F3- this was a tine wher ei may have been voted out. I felt ibwas in good with both other players but to be able to control my owm fate ment a lot

3 idols found and not used to F5. Rubes went out in iconic fashion but at the same time it allowed me to control who went home not only at F5 but at F6 and F7.

0 VOTES AGAINST ME. No 1 in this cast ever voted me. Honestly iv never done that in survivor so i am super proud of myself but again that speaks for the level of my social game as well as me be so willing to tell this cast about my advanatages

Jury i played the best game i could. I stepped up each aspect of this amazing game and tbh i should not even be here but i am. No matter how yall vote im so proud of thr game i played and i do hope you can award me the win based on how much work i put in
1692 days 9 hours ago
nathorix
Ok, first of all, I would like to say congrats to X, I think me and him both did what we needed to get here. All together, me and him only got 1 vote, and that was a premerge tribal when Aveline voted me. So, to start off this game, I liked my chances. I had Rubes and Jasoi, who I was allies with in Vietnam. Then Drew, who I was friends with. The only person I really was nervous about was X, but I think I made amends with him at the merge. Truthfully, I think my social game was the best thing for me. I was friends with a lot of the people, and that got me added to a lot of alliances. (The premerge was nothing note-worthy so I will not mention it)

At the merge, I was in an alliance with Jasoi and Rubes. Whenever Jasoi blew up the foodchain comp group and left it, that tunred into an alliance when they added me and Rubes. I kept in close with Jasoi and X at this time, so I would have options. Jasoi blew up AJ playing his idol on Rubes, causing her to flip to the other side. At this point, I fully trusted Rubes but I knew that we were on the bottom of that alliance. All the while, I was able to keep X from playing his idol by relaying the info about the Drew vote.

At the Sys vote, I wanted to flip. They wanted to split it 3-2, incase X played his idol. I told Rubes I wanted to flip, but she didn't see it. I knew if I flipped, it would be 3-2-2-1 with AJ leaving. However, they saw through me and got Sys voted out 4-3-1. However, Rubes wanted to flip as AJ accused her of voting him. (all because of kyle flopping)

So, Rubes flipped and Josh went. We then took out AJ finally. At the final 5, Kyle won immunity, and I knew Rubes was at the bottom so she was doomed. However, this wasn't the worst for me strategically as I got the advantage.

Honestly, it wasn't just X telling me who to vote, either. He wanted Rubes out at the final 6, but I flipped it to AJ otherwise. I think the only reason X had a lot of power in this game was because of his idols. The idols are the main reason I never flipped. I would have 100% flipped on him earlier otherwise (sorry x..)

All in all, I think my social game was superb. I never was actually seen as a vote, which let me get a lot of info on each vote. Please ask me any questions. This s only my second ftc so I may be trash at opening statements
1692 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
Alright, should I start this show?
1692 days 9 hours ago
nathorix
Please do
1692 days 9 hours ago
FireX
U never stopped me from playing MY idols hun. They were not yourd and i played them when it helped me the most
1692 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Nathen u never flipped the vote from rubes to aj hun
1692 days 9 hours ago
Kyle12212
X, Nathan, Congratulations on making the Final Two.

X- You were very fortunate in this game. You managed to get through the premerge with little to no activity, you were given an immunity idol, and you found 2 idols, which I will give you credit for. However, you only won 2 immunity challenges and you used your idols to divert our votes. Without those idols, it’s doubtful that you get 0 votes throughout the season.

Hypothetically, if you had 0 idols, do you think you would have done this well? Why/ Why not?

Nathan- This Jury is very focused on X right now, I need you to tell me why we should be more focused on YOU.

Both of you- Give me 3 reasons the person sitting next to you does NOT deserve my vote.

Once again, congratulations to both of you, and good luck!
1692 days 9 hours ago
FireX
It was always aj but i considered BREAKING you 2 up a round sooner then i had planned cause everyoke knew yall were close. Again tho its cuteu think you had any sway
1692 days 9 hours ago
nathorix
What if

I saved all 3 idols

And we voted rubes out

10:25 PM
idk if id really betray he like that tho, rubes has always been loyal to me
id rather just do aj, yknow?

X, 10:36 PM
Fair enough

maybe not "flipped" it, but I made sure I protected Rubes
1692 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
I’ll be quite frank, I don’t think either of you deserve to be in F2. Based on what I’ve seen in heard, neither one of you played very good social games.

X didn’t talk to me until F7, when I APPROACHED HIM.

Nathan, you basically stopped talking to me after you flipped, even though I reached out to you multiple times.

So the Jury sees through that argument for both of you.

When I was thinking about moves you all made that were solely your own, I honestly could only think of two.

X Cirie’ing Rubes
And
Nathan flipping

That’s your resumes. Work those. Show how that served you the best.

Also, just to be clear, X, your idols are not gonna impress people. Quite frankly, only one of those you actually looked for. The premerge idol was on an obvious spot, and the auction idol was handed to you. So don’t use finding them as a crutch. It won’t help you.

Own the mistakes you made, flaunt the decisions that earned you a spot here. But not too much, there are some bitter people on this jury.

So here are my questions:
For both of you: Rank the Jury based on gameplay.

For X: Why tell me you were flipping at six if you didn’t?
For Nathan: What role did The Hype play in your decision to flip?

Also, talk about premerge, that matters too.
1692 days 9 hours ago
FireX
You never flipped it thom i did that to test you and u gave away that yall werw close af. I made a confessional about it. Whoever i wanted gone was leaving and had i flipped and worked with aj and kyle she would of left so again no u aint save her or flip shit. Dont take credit for things u aint do
1692 days 9 hours ago
zorbo678
Also, don’t attack each other. I don’t like or respect that
1692 days 9 hours ago
FireX
No 1is attacking i was simply correctinv the lies tjat he said cause i deserve to state my side. As thats what this is lmao

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!