This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | CHILE

Topic » Final Tribal Council | CHILE

1700 days 18 hours ago
FireX
If I hadn’t of flipped at final 7 do you think you would still be sat in the final 2 right now because I could have easily been bluffing you guys because the other alliance had no idea I was gonna flip. And like you said X you weren’t going to use any of your idols so how would do you think both of your games would have turned out if I didn’t flip and make the deciding vote?

Honestly rubes no i dont think i would as that was a major help to my game Personally but it was also the best move for you as well.

So if you had stuck with aj then thr game moving forward would of been interesting. First the F7 vote. Me and jasoi made is a 3-2-2 vote but if you stayed then a 3-3-1 vote may have happened depending if you tell nathen or not. Still jasoi leaves for 7th no mattee what cause yes i had no intetion to use the idols at F7

So F6 would of been different as well. I dont belive id of won immunity si aj or kyle or even josh may win here cause with no jasoi for them to gun for first id be the person taken out as well as you and nathen. But F6 tribal would be no good for you and nathen as i was def using a idol after seeing you not on my side and no way to feel confident so id be safe. Aj/kyle/josh are all gonna be a 3 and you and nathen a 2 but with no power you both would need me. Honestly id be using a idol here for myself and idk if id use the other 2 but tbh id only consider using 1. Question is would i use it on the correct person cause if not id still split the 3 up at f5 but then id probs get 4th unless whoever stays out of you and nathen(if i had played my idol wrong) may at least tie the vote cause that would be the smartest move. I think you would be the 1 to stay over nathen. Again aj told me he wanted to protect you and you would have his trust at this point in the game still so nathen gets 6th and then aj/kyle/josh we have 1 of them getting 6th so yea

F5 is easy. Use idols on me and you so were safe. Same case if nathen stays over you cause i need a allie and so would either of you cause F4 amd F3 would not be fun times fir yall but again were both safe. They turn on thier own. Aj stated in questioning that he would of won the puzzle comp. So with that said kyle or josh leaves here. Making a F4 of Aj/rubes/X/(kyle or josh)

F4 again is tricky as idk if id stay in a F4 tiebreaker comp so it could be me getting 4th or maybe id pull a win off with some luck and stay in which case aj/kyle/josh another 1 would leave out of them leaving only 1. Also thats assuming you would tie vote with me.

F3 i did win this immunity challenge. We know i was faster then kyle so if he was here id def be top 2 contenter for immunity but we dont know how you josh and aj would of done so its hard to say. I belive it would be a do or die for me. I think id possibly still win in which case you go with me to the end. Its 2 risky to take whoevers left out of aj/kyle/josh cause they were well connected and in majority for so long so my only choice would be you.

Assuming i made the outcomes which i think i did. Again F4 and F3 could go either way for me but id still be in F2. But no way in hell i beat you. The majority still had the bonds with you and you flipping at the right time would get thier respect and i do think you would win advanatge or not but i think ill let aj/kyle/josh state how they would have voted cause thats 3 solid votes on jury.

Again rubes you could of got 6th if they go for you instead of nathen but i just dont see it and its crazy cause i think you would of won if you stuck with them 1 more cause logicly looking where would u have gone out. Also i guees i change me first statement that i would not make F2. But in this case i think ajs comment at merge that i was a goat to take to the end would be TRUE if all this happened cause id be SURVIVING not playing the game and theres a huge difference.
1700 days 18 hours ago
zorbo678
I’ll be honest right now, I’d have voted for Rubes over either of you.
1700 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
@X

whyd you vote me for f4
1700 days 12 hours ago
FireX
Because i had that connection with kyle and if he won final immunity i think he would of taken me since yall voted him. It was a back up plan to get to F2 but at the same time no 1 trief to work this kyle route. I was shocked i was the only 1 to see him as a player who could help

Plus jasoi you did have a better social game then me. You flipping at F9 rathee then working with Ajs side changed the game. It caused so many things after to happen which is crazy.

Plus no shade but i figured you wouldbe taken to F2 over me hands down if nathen won final immunity cause i think he considered u a easy win hence why he was loyal vs kyle who actually had jury locked the hell down and he even had my vote to win so it was a lot more in the move then simply just voting you out
1700 days 11 hours ago
nathorix
Ok, we have been asked question after question, but I think its time I ask a juror a question.

Jasoi, are you being forced by X to vote for him? I am not saying this is true, but I want to know. If it is not, I apologize to both.
1700 days 11 hours ago
Jasoi
Jasoi, are you being forced by X to vote for him? I am not saying this is true, but I want to know. If it is not, I apologize to both.

its not really true im having trouble to decide who to win
1700 days 11 hours ago
nathorix
Ty Jasoi. I just needed to check
1700 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Excuse me i cant force someone to do what i want. None of us know who we really are so idk how you could do anything
1700 days 11 hours ago
nathorix
Also, before x tries to pull this card, I WAS NOT TRYING TO FOOL THE JURY.

I heard from some people X was forcing him, and I contacted both of them before I asked my question.

So no, I wasn't trying to do that
1700 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Its from thevjury. Thr jury is giving you info. Its funny tjat you asked after thry started talking
1700 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
I mean, Jasoi told me he was gonna vote for X because last time he didn’t X went after him in five different games. Did I disclose this to Nathan? Absolutely not. But it should be public knowledge.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!