This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7: Las Cumbres

Topic » Tribal Council #7: Las Cumbres

3144 days 3 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Las Cumbres Tribe enters"

'Sits on stump'

QUESTIONS:
- How does it feel to make jury?
- Did last Tribal Council drew the sand or not?
- Are the Temptation Idol getting dangerous in this game?
- There are still regular idols, do you think people will start playing it soon?

Send your votes to me by 5:30pm EST tomorrow.
If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self-Vote.
If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow.
3144 days 2 hours ago
BigBrother_78
- How does it feel to make jury?- AMAZING!! :)
- Did last Tribal Council drew the sand or not?- Yes I did not like the temptation idol twist
- Are the Temptation Idol getting dangerous in this game? hell yes
- There are still regular idols, do you think people will start playing it soon? maybe idk
3144 days ago
TadNuggets69
- How does it feel to make jury? pretty good, didnt think I'd make it this far to be honest
- Did last Tribal Council draw the sand or not? yeah it did, I didn't expect that twist and I didnt expect the vote to go the way it did
- Are the Temptation Idol getting dangerous in this game? absolutely, but it is very unpredictable
- There are still regular idols, do you think people will start playing it soon? I don't really know lol
3143 days 21 hours ago
cswaggerr
- How does it feel to make jury?
It feels good to know I will have a say in who wins this game regardless of what happens from here.

- Did last Tribal Council drew the sand or not?
I don't think so...I find it hard to determine who's with who at this point

- Are the Temptation Idol getting dangerous in this game?
The temptation idols are a huge danger in this game at this point. For everyone. Even the people who take them.

- There are still regular idols, do you think people will start playing it soon?
I know if I had a regular idol I would be playing tonight ;)
3143 days 18 hours ago
harrywasnak
QUESTIONS:
- How does it feel to make jury? It feels absolutely great
- Did last Tribal Council drew the sand or not? I don't really know. People on this tribe are flip-floppy for sure
- Are the Temptation Idol getting dangerous in this game? Yes. I'm sure at some point the temptation will screw someone who takes it over
- There are still regular idols, do you think people will start playing it soon? It would be pretty smart
3143 days 10 hours ago
HotMolli
- How does it feel to make jury? it feels pretty great to know i didn't fuck up too bad
- Did last Tribal Council drew the sand or not?  the last tribal council showed that i CANNOT TRUST ANYBODY except for a few
- Are the Temptation Idol getting dangerous in this game?  yes because you don't know what it does, i'm thankful for the idol last time because i would have gone home
- There are still regular idols, do you think people will start playing it soon? of course people have regular idols it more than half way through the game people wanna be safe
3143 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll go tally the votes!
3143 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
Gl
3143 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
*Returns with urn*

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol now would be the time to play it
3143 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
3143 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
*No one stands*

I'll read the votes
3143 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
1st Vote
Carlos
3143 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
1 vote Carlos
3143 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
2nd Vote
Jacob (SV)
3143 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
3rd Vote
Joel

1 vote Joel, 1 vote Jacob, and 1 vote Carlos
3143 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Next Vote
Joel

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!