This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

3562 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
I'm just really annoyed rn. Not with you tho
3562 days 22 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
oh alright hope u feel better!
3562 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
It's alot of things. Seriously people always bother me at the wring times
3562 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
*wrong
3562 days 22 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
that sucks well i hope it doesnt happen next time
3562 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
It happens every time.
3562 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
to be fair, nikki did say nathan was going to FTC
3562 days 22 hours ago
Tbh it's survivor! People get tricked all the time like you weren't robbed at all?! The votes haven't even been read like idk why y'all are mad at me just win it's a game to win not sit and just boycott about it until it's fair...
3562 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
i think it would have been more fair if you said the truth, but not the whole truth. most people who like to make a surprise f2 say:

grats! you're going to the final 3!

that way, they are technically still in the final 3. people assume that they are going to be able to state their case in ftc, but they arent actually going to ftc. it's like the fake merge in thailand. they never told them they were merging, because they never did.
3562 days 21 hours ago
manalord
I never outright lie its not cool
3562 days 20 hours ago
mrcool
Gl all >3
3562 days 20 hours ago
mrcool
Hosting is very hard and it's rude saying about their mistakes it's very hard to host
3562 days 19 hours ago
manalord
Im sorry I have hosted nearly 20 seasons of Survivor. My imput is going to get delivered its how it works KAY *Diva Snap*
3562 days 19 hours ago
mrcool
It's ok
*Smile*

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!