This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

3566 days 7 hours ago
A live/non-live challenge will be tomorrow at 6:30pm EST! Make sure to be here! :)

BAHAHAHAHAHA ITS NOT F3 ITS F2 LALALALALLALA!
3566 days 7 hours ago
Thank you I take that as a compliment ;*
3566 days 6 hours ago
THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE HAS BEEN MOVED TO 5:30 PM EST AND ITS NON LIVE
3566 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
lol total surprise not really
3566 days 6 hours ago
Lol Nathan was surprised XD
3565 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
Here
3565 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
WE DID THIS FUCKING CHALLENGE ALREADY
3565 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
But I won so that's fine with me ;)
3565 days 12 hours ago
Come on in guys.

Kim, I'll take back the necklace.

Okay, let's get to today's Immunity Challenge!

Today you will be given two sliding puzzles:

An easy one: http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/survivor-philippines-final-immunity-challenge-puzzle/

And a hard one: http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/survivor-heroes-vs-villians-slide-puzzle/

BUT here's the thing: TWO people will win Individual Immunity today! The person who has the best time on the easy puzzle, and the person who has the best time on the hard puzzle.

YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT A SCORE FROM ONE PUZZLE! That means if someone submits a horrible time for the hard puzzle, but he/she is the only person to submit from the hard puzzle, then he/she still gets Immunity. YOU have to decide which puzzle you want to submit a score from.

If by any chance I only get submissions from one puzzle, then only one person will get Immunity. And for the record: When I say best time, I mean FASTEST time!

To submit your score, take a screenshot of it, upload it to tinypic.com (or another website that allows uploads) and PM it to me.

FIRST SUBMISSION IS THE ONE THAT COUNTS! So please be careful when you submit, and make sure it's the right one you're submitting!

The challenge will last for 24 hours. If you have any questions please ask.

Good luck!

(CREDIT TO LELI14)
3565 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
You said this would be a spamming challenge
3565 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
i cant screenshot
3565 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
You said a spamming challenge
3565 days 12 hours ago
LOL I LIED AGAIN IDC! It's still non live and im sorry of you can't screenshot you should expect the unexpected
3565 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
id much rather do a spamming challenge
3565 days 12 hours ago
That isn't my problem LOL the castaways don't pic the challenges
3565 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
youre coming across as very rude nikki

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!