This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11: Paradera Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #11: Paradera..

3646 days 9 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Paradera Tribe enters"

Come on in guys. Take a seat. Let's welcome the members of our jury, Madison, Will, Kevin, Morgan, and Robby voted out at the last tribal council. Chris F. holds individual immunity tonight and CANNOT be voted out.

'Sits on stump'

Clair - Were you shocked that Robby went home, instead of you?

Brendon - Do you think taking you to the end as a goat can benefit the others or can it benefit you by a small chance?

Chris F. -  Your third immunity win! How does it feel to be in the Final 4?! Is it an accomplishment to make it this far in the game?

Chris B. - You're so close to the end, but could a blindside ruin your chance?

Mike - Are you just a vote? Why should you even be kept here?

PYN for more questions

Send your votes to me and pikachu142. VOTES DUE TOMORROW, JUNE 24, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self-Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow.
3646 days 9 hours ago
blueu22
Chris F. -  Your third immunity win! How does it feel to be in the Final 4?! Is it an accomplishment to make it this far in the game?

It feels great to be in the final 4 :) It's a huge accomplishment knowing that I've beaten out 12 others.
3646 days 9 hours ago
Mybash_
Chris B. - You're so close to the end, but could a blindside ruin your chance?

I mean, I know I'm not going anywhere. There's no chance. I don't see any sort of blindside. I see a few people getting blindsided
3646 days 9 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Are you just a vote? Should you be kept here?

Umm in reality yes I think everyone is just a vote but I believe to be in the final 5 we all must have a reason to be kept here as we all must be working hard to stay in the game.
3646 days 5 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Another question please
3646 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair - Were you shocked that Robby went home, instead of you?

Hmmm... A little bit. But not much. People in this game love blindsides and backstabbing. They really enjoy that. So seeing Robby being voted out instead of me didn't shock me at all. I know that I expected I would be going home, but at the back of my mind, I knew they were also planning something in case I play an idol. Tonight's tribal council is not different from the previous tribal council. People are telling me to vote for Brendon and Chris B. I don't really trust the people here after all of the things that happened. I know they're just messing up with me. So it's better to trust myself and myself alone. I will save myself tonight in any way I can. I won't let these people use me just to eliminate the people they want to be part of the jury. Good luck, guys! We can do this! ;-)
3646 days 1 hour ago
Mybash_
Woah Bitch. Who's telling you to vote for me?
3646 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
B****? What a term? Because of that, I won't tell you who. You don't trust me, right? You want a proof? Just ask your allies, since you TRUST them. :-)
3646 days ago
Mybash_
Oh your so dumb. I swear I cannot wait till you get 5th place.
3646 days ago
haycsclair
Such a nice mouth! *smirks* Even though I get 5th place, it's okay with me. You won't win anyway. But I will do my best to stay in this game... in any way I can. Good luck to us! ;-)
3645 days 16 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Exile sure is lonesome
3645 days 16 hours ago
Mybash_
Bitch how are you gonna tell me I won't win, bitch please go home
3645 days 15 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll go tally the votes!
3645 days 15 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol, and they'd like to play it tonight, now would be the last time to do so!
3645 days 15 hours ago
Waggamuffin
I want cake so hungry on thisnisland
3645 days 15 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
*Looks around intensely*

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!