This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10: Paradera Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #10: Paradera..

3647 days 14 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Paradera Tribe enters"

'Sits on stump'

Clair - Do you think you and Robby are in danger tonight?

Brendon - First immunity! How do you feel? Do you think you needed it tonight?

Chris F. -  You wanted that immunity so bad? How do you feel not winning immunity?

Chris B. - Are the alliances still certain at this point?

Mike -  Do you think that special idol will make everyone paranoid?

Robby - What can you give me about the game right this second?

PYN for more questions

Send your votes to me and pikachu142. VOTES DUE TOMORROW, JUNE 23, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self-Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow.
3647 days 14 hours ago
brenelle1120
Brendon - First immunity! How do you feel? Do you think you needed it tonight?

Yea. I am kind of done with the strategic game. Just gonna try to win challenges, because apparently if you blindside people in Survivor you are just terrible.

I was trying to play the game. I am just gonna stick with one alliance now.

I kind of played this game in a way that I probably wont get any votes
3647 days 14 hours ago
Mybash_
Chris B. - Are the alliances still certain at this point?

It's 5-1, Clair is going I don't feel like hearing about anything else.
3647 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby - What can you give me about the game right this second?

hey sorry i wasnt at the challenge

ya so umm i guess at this point its anyones game...im actually still here! yaaayyy O_O
3647 days 14 hours ago
brenelle1120
Watch it be a  3 -  2 - 1 blindside of Chris.

Chris F. and Mike need to vote Claire
3647 days 13 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Do u think to eh special idol will make people paranoid??

Well it definentlt must be because I am personally paranoid and with the amount of idols that have been played so far we can certainly see that people must also be paranoid about this game
3647 days 13 hours ago
brenelle1120
i have a feeling the special idol swaps votes which is really messed up

so if the vote is 3 - 2 then it becomes 2 - 3
3647 days 9 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Another question please
3647 days 8 hours ago
Mybash_
Same
3647 days 8 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Mike - Who is to be trusted in this game?
3647 days 8 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Chris B. - Is there a pretty clear solid alliance going on, that can't be cracked?
3647 days 8 hours ago
Mybash_
Chris B. - Is there a pretty clear solid alliance going on, that can't be cracked?

Oh hell no. Any alliance can be cracked easily. It's just if you can exploit the cracks.
3647 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
Chris F. -  You wanted that immunity so bad? How do you feel not winning immunity?

It fucking sucks that this kid won it who used a BANNABLE word for the record and most likely will be banned for it if I'm voted out. But yea I'm extremely pissed off.

Just so you all know

From brenelle1120
Re: Here are your options! :)
Jun 22, 2014 18:13:22
to blueu22
here is all i can pledge: if i do vote for u tonight (which I wont) i will pull myself from the game. You have my word.

So if he voted for me hold him to it
3647 days 6 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Who is to be trusted in this game??

Trust in this game is hard to earn but easy to lose. I think u can't really make it this far without somewhat trusting someone. I have trusted a few people who have shocked me. I think everyone holds a strong potential to be both trustworthy and untrustworthy but yes there are those whose votes haven't exactly lined up with what they are saying so I can quiet cautious
3647 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair - Do you think you and Robby are in danger tonight?

Ummm... Okay. Hmmm? Let me see. Brendon, the one who voted with me and Robby last tribal council, is voting with Chris B., Chris F., and Mike tonight. So, the answer is a big "YES"! Robby and I are in danger tonight. Brendon proved to all of us that he can't be trusted. First, he wanted Morgan gone from the other side. Now he's campaigning against me. What's next? Maybe he is going to vote for Chris B. or Chris F. or Mike. We really don't know. But one thing is for sure, Brendon won't get my jury vote... just in case I get voted out tonight. So, good luck, Brendon. ;-)
3647 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
And, Brendon, make sure you spell my word right on the parchment. It's "CLAIR". Not "Claire". ;-)

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!