This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9: Paradera Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #9: Paradera..

3648 days 6 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Paradera Tribe enters"

'Sits on stump'

Clair - Last tribal, you were shocked about the vote. Where you shocked about the re-vote? Or just someone flipping?

Brendon - You have two votes tonight at tribal council. Is there strategy behind how you're going to choose to use those votes?

Chris F. - Could you be targeted tonight because you have a hidden immunity idol clue? 

Chris B. - First immunity win! How do you feel about it?

Mike -  Would you say this is an easy vote for the majority alliance?

Robby - Do you think you have a shot at staying tonight?

Morgan - What is something you can do so that you potentially make the final tribal council?

PYN for more questions

Send your votes to me and pikachu142. VOTES DUE TODAY ACTUALLY, JUNE 22, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self-Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow.
3648 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
Chris F. - Could you be targeted tonight because you have a hidden immunity idol clue? 

Absolutely. I know I have a target on my back from it but it was a risk I had to take. I really hope I'm not voted out because of it though :(
3648 days 5 hours ago
DatBlackGuy
Morgan - What is something you can do so that you potentially make the final tribal council?

Something that I could do to potentially make the Final Tribal Council is just winning those Immunity Challenges, you can go on a streak, and there you are.. in the Final 2.
Also, those potential Jury threats have to go.
It's a lot of game still left to be played even after Final 7.
3648 days 5 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Would you say this is an easy vote for the majority alliance??

Ummm this game is never easy and so far this game has been crazy and hard and interesting and suprising. If one thing is certain nothing is easy. Do I think it should be easy. Yes. Does that mean it will be. No. This game is about self preservation and u need to survive for urself and at some point something will happen. Survivor is never simple
3648 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
Clair - Last tribal, you were shocked about the vote. Where you shocked about the re-vote? Or just someone flipping?

I was shocked when someone flipped. But he told me why he did that, so I respect his decision. He didn't want to go to rocks, so... *shrugs shoulders* But I wasn't shocked about the revote. I already expected it. Chris B., Chris F., Mike, and Morgan voted together. While Kevin, Robby, Brendon, and I voted together. So I did see it coming. I was not surprised about that at all.
3648 days ago
Mybash_
Chris B. - First immunity win! How do you feel about it?

GREAT!

And Clair clearly it's not us 4, because it case you didn't notice 1 of the 4 of you flipped, so... Things aren't as it seems. It's 5-2, You know I forgive and forget
3647 days 22 hours ago
brenelle1120
Brendon - You have two votes tonight at tribal council. Is there strategy behind how you're going to choose to use those votes?

Yes, I am going to use them to benefit my group they way they asked me to use them.
3647 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby - Do you think you have a shot at staying tonight?

i guess so but its probably not a big one
3647 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Yeah. Brendon flipped because he didn't want to go to rocks. He said that was his reason why he flipped. :-)
3647 days 20 hours ago
blueu22
:-)
3647 days 18 hours ago
Mybash_
Whatever lady. I can not believe I have to still deal with you,
More questions please
3647 days 15 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll go tally the votes
3647 days 15 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol, and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3647 days 15 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
*Looks around intensely*
3647 days 15 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Chris F. *stands up* TTJ, I'll be playing my hidden immunity idol tonight!
3647 days 15 hours ago
brenelle1120
wow!

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!