This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8: Paradera Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #8: Paradera..

3650 days 13 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
"Paradera Tribe enters"

'Sits on stump'

Clair - How do you feel about Will leaving last tribal council?

Brendon - You were vocal in the immunity challenge, do you think you might be the one going home tonight?

Chris F. - Do you think winning immunities can put a target in anyone's back?

Chris B. -  Who do you think has the best chance at getting voted out at the NEXT tribal council?

Mike - This tribe is very divided, do you think loyalty doesn't longer exist?

Robby - Where do you stand in this messy tribe?

Morgan - Do you think the "majority" alliance will break apart?

Kevin - Do you think you have a shot at staying tonight?

PYN for more questions

Send your votes to me and pikachu142. VOTES DUE TOMORROW, JUNE 20, 2014. If you don't send your votes within 24 hours you will get a Self-Vote. If I get all the votes tonight, I will read them and if I don't, I'll read them tomorrow.
3650 days 13 hours ago
brenelle1120
Brendon - You were vocal in the immunity challenge, do you think you might be the one going home tonight?

Of course, but do u honestly think anybody is going to vote for me at the end Ranz? think about it, we have to start thinking about jury threats and there are some very social players left in the game
3650 days 13 hours ago
DatBlackGuy
Morgan - Do you think the "majority" alliance will break apart?

I mean, at SOME point in the game, we have to break apart.
3650 days 13 hours ago
Waggamuffin
The tribe is very divided. Do u think loyalty still exists

Ummm we'll I think the tribe is always going to be divided but u have to trust those around u and follow ur instincts otherwise u won't get anywhere. Loyalty does exist but I think it can shift in an instance very quickly depending on how close the end of the game is.
3650 days 13 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby - Where do you stand in this messy tribe?
im the guy that doesnt know where i stand so probably pretty damn close to the bottom eh?
3650 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
Chris F. - Do you think winning immunities can put a target in anyone's back?

Everytime you win an immunity you get a target. But no one should ever throw an immunity challenge. It's not like I'm winning every challenge lol I won a spamming contest and something with refreshing, doesn't mean I'm winning everything
3650 days 12 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Kevin - Do you think you have a shot at staying tonight?

I honeslty dont know. Pretty shocked at last vote but then i guess im not in the majority (they made it vocal who they are)  I could be at the auction tomorrow or be gone. But im not gonna go out without fighting, got some tricks up my sleeve.
3649 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair - How do you feel about Will leaving last tribal council?

Honestly, I felt sad for Will. Chris B., Chris F., Will, Mike and I planned to make it to Final 5. The night Madison got voted out, Will was so insistent to vote Robby out. But I couldn't vote for Robby because he has been good to me. So I voted for Madison. Robby got four votes that night and I know that Will was one of the people who voted for him. Unlike what other people here believes in, Will stuck with his plan to vote for Robby that night. I have a feeling that Chris B. and Mike voted for Madison too. That's why I felt sad when Will got voted out because of the lame reason that he turned on the original Barcadera's plan to vote for Robby. When the truth was he didn't.

Earlier I've heard that people are going to blindside me tonight. Now that I know about that plan, it would not be a blindside anymore if I go home tonight. Chris B. asked me if I have the idol. I don't know why he did find out. That means only one thing. I should trust myself and myself alone.
3649 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
ranz when you're on can u read the votes quickly lol i have like 2 more group games to go to soon
3649 days 13 hours ago
Mybash_
Chris B. -  Who do you think has the best chance at getting voted out at the NEXT tribal council?

LOL UHM... Idk i see another blindside
3649 days 12 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'll go tally the votes
3649 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol, and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3649 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Don't rush me pls :/
3649 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
*Looks around intensely*
3649 days 11 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!