This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Finale

Topic » Season One Finale

4122 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Ashley!
#TeamAshley

Christina Aguilera - I have never stopped having faith in you since the beginning, Christina. Your performance of "Your Body" was at it's best, so much spark in you and I'm sure the others have to agree! I fell in love with your performance of "Just A Fool" with the wonderful Blake Shelton! And your final performance, "Keeps Gettin' Better", just PROVED that you deserve to win! Great job, I love you and I think you can win this!
4122 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Now finally the best team EVER!

#TeamDylan!

4122 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Fun Fact #7: Team Rose have never faced the public vote until now!
4122 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Britney Spears "Audition Song" - I remember as if it was yesterday, I regret rushing into picking my final 8 Britney because I would of loved having you on my team I am so glad your here tonight because you have totally proved yourself throughout this competition and a worthy winner!

Britney Spears "Celeb Duets" - Wow, Wow, Wow how cute was that? I don't know what floated my boat in this song but it was just magnificent ! Very well done.

Britney Spears "Winners Single" - Well done Britney, You have proved yourself once again and I think the public agree with me aswell that you have been a star in this competiton goodluck for later tonight babe.
4122 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Ashley!
#TeamDylan

Britney Spears - Damn Britney! Always knew it would be you here on the final night! But I think the song choices were a bit rough! Your performance of "Toxic" was great, and it was very fun, but it is now the finale and you need to start getting serious! "Scream & Shout" wasn't very powerful, it didn't prove that you wanted to be here at all! and "Baby One More Time" just didn't hit the "Winner's Single" theme at all...How does this represent your time on The Voice? Guess we'll never know...
4122 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
#TeamDylan

Britney Spears - It has been a real pleasure to work with you this season sweetie. You have exceeded my expectations and it's time for you to go beyond this silly stage! You have the complete package... honestly you're the HBIC of music groups. You literary nailed every single theme asked this season, and if the public doesn't vote for you it's their loss :P

Winner's Single: "Baby One More Time" - This is where it all started...... the launch of the real Britney's Spears career! It will also be the launch of your stardom! :)

Also the theme says "The song that you "think" represents you and your time on this show the most!" - Meaning our opinion @Ashley

Audition Song: "Toxic" - One of my favorite Britney Spears songs ever! I really loved your attitude during this performance :) <3333

You truly have blossomed since we first met you!

Duet: "Scream and Shout" - One of the most unforgettable duets ever! ALL eyes are definitively watching you! Two of my favorite artists together... will.i.am & Britney Spears :)

My favorite part was It's Britney Bitch :P
4122 days 18 hours ago
haha #TeamDylan more like worst team ever jk <3333333!

Britney Spears [#TeamDylan]

Toxic- loved every second of this! it was very feisty imo!

Scream and Shout- WTF? umm sweetie did you have to let autotune ruin your voice? to me to me that it seems like to me! i'm very sorry but this was a no from me!

Baby One More Time- this was really good, however i have to agree with ashley here on the fact that it wasnt fitting the theme at all!
4122 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Fun Fact #8: The winner of The Voice had the most votes in all three polls this week!
4122 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Fun Fact #9: Out of the 20 acts that participated in the live shows, only three of them were male!
4122 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*turns like Julie Chen*
Fun Fact #10: The averages in the final polls for each contestant, from Winner to Fourth places, are as follows: 34.9%, 24.6%, 20.5%, 19.7%!
4122 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well, after a month of fighting, it's now all come down to this! *lights go down*

*takes envelope from a random cameraman*
4122 days 18 hours ago
omg! *looks at nicki*
i really hope we win this!
4122 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
It's now time to reveal Fourth and Third place! *lightning strike*
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maf51lhJbQ1rnwl19.gif
4122 days 18 hours ago
levonini
u know i prob came 3-4 right lol
4122 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

open group

The Voice© Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!