This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Finale

Topic » Season One Finale

4105 days 20 hours ago
i'm feeling great! regardless of what happens janelle, i'm so happy for nicki! *tears start coming out*
4105 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Fun Fact #2: There was a massive 31% between 1st Place and 2nd Place this season!
4105 days 20 hours ago
levonini
im scared, i think i got 3 tbh
4105 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Inb4 Nicki gets 4th
4105 days 20 hours ago
levonini
can we just start
4105 days 20 hours ago
levonini
LOL probably
4105 days 20 hours ago
DONT SAY THAT NICKI! WERE GETTING 1ST HERE!
4105 days 20 hours ago
jack009
am so stupid lol
4105 days 20 hours ago
levonini
im watching the walking dead season1 marathon :)
4105 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Alright let's take a look back at last night's performances!
4105 days 20 hours ago
levonini
i have low self confidence :( LOL
i want a gift tho :/
4105 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
We are going to head over to #TeamEddie!

4105 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Fun Fact #3: In the Semi-Finals, Teams Ashley, Dylan and Eddie eliminated the acts that received the most votes in every poll they were in!
4105 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
#TeamEddie

Nicki Minaj - I was really disappointed you didn't do a duet with Alicia Keys this season, but hey I'm not your coach :P I thought you really delivered tonight with all of your performances. Specifically "Fly" or the duet with Rihanna! :)

Way to represent #TeamEddie
4105 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Nicki Minaj "Audition Song" - Nicki, Nicki, Nicki ! As much as I love you I still think you could of picked it up a little for gods sake NICKI THIS IS THE FINALE ! There is no time for slacking around you need to give it your all and not think your going to be safe every single week because at this moment in the competition you are not safe its either give it your all or go home, Very disappointed :(

Nicki Minaj "Celeb Duets" - I adore you in this song I found your qwerty side again and I love your energy in this whole performance very well done Nicki you have risen yourself from the last performance you gave us.

Nicki Minaj "Winners Single" - I don't get it Nicki? What is this I love you and all but this song confused me I never followed the beat and I just disliked how you put yourself into this like its almost dragging now with all this rapping, Something different please?

open group

The Voice© Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!