This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Finale

Topic » Season One Finale

4120 days 11 hours ago
Nicki Minaj (#TeamEddie)

Starships- Amazing! this is why i said yes to you! well done on those vocals AND the performance! :)

Fly- you did came to win this girl and you showed it very well in this performance and the vocals were just so damn amazing! well done girl :D

Turn Me On- :O *standing ovation* THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!! THAT WAS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST PERORMANCE YOU EVER GAVE IMO!!! IT WAS PERFECT! IF TENGAGED DOES NOT VOTE FOR YOU TO WIN, I'LL BE DAMN SHOCKED! BECAUSE YOU DEFF DESERVE IT IN MY OPINION!!!!! I'M SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT I'M YOUR MENTOR BECAUSE I REALLY BELIEVE IN YOU AND YOU GIVE SUCH GREAT PERFORMANCES EVERY SINGLE WEEK!!! I HAVE PLENTY OF FAITH THAT YOU WILL WIN THIS!!!!! YOU DEFF MADE YOUR MENTOR PROUD TONIGHT!!!!! :D
4120 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Ashley!
#TeamEddie

Nicki Minaj - You are on fire, Nicki! These song choices are almost perfect! Your performance of "Starships" was at it's best! I absolutely ADORED your duet with Rihanna! It gave me goosebumps seriously! The final song was your "Winner's single", a song that represents your journey through #TheVoice...and this didn't really fit that! :/
4120 days 11 hours ago
levonini
@ iceicebaby

i cant pick the audition song...
4120 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Fun Fact #4: A total of 191 votes decided the winner of The Voice, as calculated from all three polls!

Alright moving on to #TeamRose!

4120 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
You can't

Oh wellz
4120 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
#TeamRose

Christina Grimmie - Oh sweetie! I'm super excited to have an underdog left in the competition. You're extremely unique and I love your piano renditions :) I thought the audition song was very strong! I really loved the duet :)

I wasn't 100% fond of your winner's single. I would of went with Advice.
4120 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Ashley!
#TeamRose

Christina Grimmie - I simply adore you girl: You came in this competition as one of the youngest contestants to sing and for you to make it to the FINALS is amazing! Your audition song was just how I remembered it! I can't believe I didn't turn around for you girl! Your duet song was brilliant! And your winners single, "Rolling in the Deep", was such a perfect performance! You deserve to win, Grimmie!
4120 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Christina Grimmie "Audition Song" - Cute, Fabulous, Adoreable AND ! SEXYYY! Christina, Very Well done I remember when you sung Titanium for the very first time and you have improved from then I loved you back then and I still love you now very well done!

Christina Grimmie "Celeb Duets" - Cute and Fabulous yet again Christina, Although there might be bigger and more talented people in this competition don't go home with a frown because I know that you have proved to most people that you are a talented artist and you have your own unique way to sing your songs, Very well done gurl !

Christina Grimmie "Winners Single" - I loved you in this song Christina, I love it I just love it ! I hope the Public vote for you but whatever happens tonight I know that you have done everything you could in this competiton Well done !
4120 days 10 hours ago
Christina- sweetie all 3 of your performances were really good! i really liked the duet specifically!
4120 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Fun Fact #5: If the winner was decided using averages rather than total votes, the results wouldn't be any different!
4120 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Alright thank you TeamRose!

Moving on to #TeamAshley!

4120 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Fun Fact #6: Tyler Ward from Team Eddie placed 11th and was the last surviving male contestant!
4120 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
#TeamAshley

Christina Aguilera - I have envied Ashley for stealing you away from me since the blinds, but I finally understand why! You two were obviously made for each other!  I loved hearing the improvements from your first audition of Your Body, but after your first performance you kind of sounded like a sinking ship :(

I didn't really connect with the duet and for the winner's single it was very karaoke like.
4120 days 10 hours ago
Christina Aguilera [#TeamAshley]

Your Body- your such a feisty diva! and you showed it well in this performance! those vocals were just ugh so tremendous! amazing work here x-tina!

Just a fool- thank goodness you werent the fool here lol! in all seriousness i think you overtook blake by like 110%! so basically you outsang blake and that was the goal for this duet theme, great job!

Keeps gettin better- this seems like another version of one of your fellow contestants, britney spears's womanizer to me!! (thats a good thing sweetie) i am very proud of you though for making it this far! its well deserving!
4120 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Christina Aguilera "Audition song" - Honey, I loved your audition song at the auditions and I still love it now your deserve to be here and I am glad that you have made it this far, Very good choice on bringing her here.

Christina Aguilera "Celeb Duets" - I never liked this song as good as your first song you did, I found it a bit lazy and a bit suckish so I hope you can pull me back with your final song of the night I wish you the best of luck Christina.

Christina Aguilera "Winners Single" - I adored this song very well done, You have totally got the publics attention and I hope you can win everyones hearts over and get SECOND place in this competition well done :)

open group

The Voice© Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!