This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results Show #4: Semi-Final

Topic » Results Show #4: Semi-Final

4114 days 16 hours ago
2. Ke$ha

C'mon- girl your such a feisty entertainer! i just love everything that you do and i think you deserve a shot in the finals! and this song shows no difference! this was a wonderful pick from your coach *winks* i'm really proud of you! :)

Your Love Is My Drug- hunny, that was amazing! you got me dancing like crazy and you kept me entertained throughout the whole performance! keep it up, girl! :)
4114 days 16 hours ago
BigBruv
That's because it's on my contract that I can't sit next to you!
4114 days 16 hours ago
BigBruv
Kesha "C'Mon" and "Your Love Is My Drug" - I really didn't believe you could pull off the live shows, Kesha, but you certainly have as you have made it all the way to the Semi-Finals! I've got to admit, both the song choices weren't great, the lyrics just don't make sense to me... "C'Mon" had great choreography and a great beat...but I don't believe you are strong enough for this, Kesha! I mean "Love Is Your Drug" doesn't really fit the theme of 'Get Me To The Finals' doesn't it?
4114 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Kesha "C'Mon" and "Your Love Is My Drug" - Kesha, When you came to the #LiveShows with #TeamEddie I was so frustrated because I knew their was loads of potential talent on #TeamEddie in the battle rounds and after the first #LiveShow I never really understood you as a performer but these songs just drove me over the edge and made me fall in love with you, Will it be enouth? Only time will tell.
4114 days 16 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Heading over to the wor.. #TeamAshley!

4114 days 16 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Oops :P

Adele - "Someone Like You & Skyfall" - I kind of disagree with Rose tonight about her opinion of the audience voting towards Xtina instead of you sweetie. I think you have a sensational voice. The first song was eh okay, but I LOVED Skyfall :)
4114 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
um
4114 days 15 hours ago
Adele

Someone Like You and skyfall- ooh dear umm i really hate to say this....but i have to agree with my enemy, rose here its just that these 2 songs were very predictable for me! dont get me wrong, the vocals were GREAT! its just...the song for me were so predictable to me! if you get to finals, i think you need to step it up just a little bit!
4114 days 15 hours ago
BigBruv
Adele "Someone Like You" and "Skyfall" - Adele, you have such an amazing voice in my eyes and I'm not at all surprised you have made it this far! I chose "Someone Like You" for you to sing because your voice just seems to fit this song really well! You have such strong vocals in this performance and I'm so proud of you for that. "Skyfall" was just even better! Totally proved that you deserved a place in the final four! Good luck, Adele!
4114 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Adele "Someone Like You" and "Skyfall" - Adele, I love you so much and It hurts me to say anything bad about your performance, Even though it was such a heartwrenching performance I just think against Christina, The audience would go for her instead of you I just hope Ashley makes the right choice for the night ahead :(
4114 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Moving on....

4114 days 15 hours ago
BigBruv
Christina Aguilera "Beautiful" and "Fighter" - There's something about you that just seems to put a smile upon my face! You sing with such beauty and such meaning and I'm so proud to have you on my team! I chose "Beautiful" for Coach's choice because it's just...A Beautiful song! The song is totally inspirational to me and I'm sure it is to the public too!
4114 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Christina Aguilera "Beautiful" and "Fighter" - Wow.. What can I say? You have the perfect tone of voice for both of these songs as soon as you hit that stage I just fell in love with the songs, I knew you would make it far Christina and you did very impressed in you.
4114 days 15 hours ago
Josh51
YAY X-Tina!
4114 days 15 hours ago
Christina Aguilera

Beautiful and Fighter- beautiful was really good you had some very good vocals in it.. fighter was an another amazing piece, you came out and FOUGHT HARD! in all honesty between the 2 of you this made me think that ashley should choose you over adele! sorry adele :(.....but christina won this battle for me!

open group

The Voice© Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!