This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results Show #4: Semi-Final

Topic » Results Show #4: Semi-Final

4114 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Up next we have the young and beautiful CHRISTINA GRIMMIE!

4114 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Christina Grimmie "Advice" and "Locked Out Of Heaven" - Again, Another show stopper on #TeamRose Christina I adored the songs you sung I loved the inspirational song we chose and "Locked Out Of Heaven" OMG Gurl what can I say? It was just the perfect treat to end #TeamRose with before we go to the finals but girl I need to know have you given me your all or will you deliver even more if I took you to the Finals?? Dificult decision :(
4114 days 22 hours ago
BigBruv
Christina Grimmie "Advice" and "Locked Out Of Heaven" - Oh my god, I'm so in love with you! "Advice" was the PERFECT performance! It was inspirational, meaningful, the tune was good, great choreography, and great vocals! What more could you POSSIBLY want?! "Locked Out Of Heaven"...This just proves that you really deserve to be here in the Semi-Final and that I wish you the best of luck!
4114 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I refuse to sit next to a outside dog :S

Christina Grimmie - "Advice" - Finally Rose does something right! :P I thought the song selection was BRILLIANT! You remind me a lot like Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez in this performance. I really believe you stepped up your game since the first auditions and I'm happy for you!

Christina Grimmie - "LOOH" - Ugh I want to cradle you! You have like the best personality in this competition. You have the ability to turn okay songs - amazing songs! You really delivered for #TeamRose tonight!
4114 days 22 hours ago
oh hell no its not! *refuses to swap places wish ashley*
4114 days 22 hours ago
Christina Grimmie

Advice and LOOH.....both trememdous performances! vocals just stunning! i think you did justice as well! great going!
4114 days 22 hours ago
BigBruv
Urgh but I don't want to sit next to Dylan, I ALWAYS sit next to Dylan! :'( *cries*
4114 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Moving on to #TeamEddie

4114 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Turns back on Eddies short comments*
4114 days 22 hours ago
1. Nicki Minaj

Va Va Voom- ugh that voice....is just so MAGICAL AND BEAUTIFUL! and i just loved the song choice and performance! just so incredible! and i'm so proud of you! :)

Your Love- i really loved your rapping and ofc that beautiful voice in this song, this is deff one of my faves from you to date and girl this song may have just gotten you into the finals! :)
4114 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
You don't sit next to me on X-Idol :P

Nicki Minaj "Va Va Voom" and "Your Love" - Nicki..... you have EVERYTHING this competition needs and more. I love your crazy outfits and the entire production! If you don't win the voice you at least won me over :P Great performances from you tonight babe.
4114 days 22 hours ago
BigBruv
Nicki Minaj "Va Va Voom" and "Your Love" - You are such a FUN performer! I love watching you perform! "Va Va Voom" was so fun and so wild! "Your Love"...on the other hand...What was this? It was very boring and didn't really fit the theme...I need to see that you want this but I just can't see it with these performances!
4114 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Nicki Minaj "Va Va Voom" and "Your Love" - Nicki, I have to say you have one hell of a voice. BUT the songs for me never got me going as much have you normally have I love you so much but this song makes a massive gap for Kesha to worm her way past you, If you make the finals Nicki you need to push it as hard as you can and not give up !
4114 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4114 days 22 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Kesha "C'Mon" and "Your Love Is My Drug" - Touching on what the other coaches said... You are a character! You really interest me when watching you perform weekly. I feel like you have multiple personalties. I don't know if I'm getting laid back Kesha or wild Kesha :P

open group

The Voice© Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!