This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results Show #4: Semi-Final

Topic » Results Show #4: Semi-Final

4104 days 5 hours ago
BigBruv
67 people applied, now we are down to just 8 acts. Who will be eliminated? Who will make it through to the FINALS? It all happens right here on THE VOICE!
4104 days 5 hours ago
BigBruv
Results show tonight at 6pm EST/5pm CST!
4104 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hello everyone and welcome to the Semi-Finals results show!
4104 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Please welcome our lovely coaches & semi-finalists!

#TeamAshley
1. Adele (sergeant)
2. Christina Aguilera (Supahhero)

#TeamDylan
1. Britney Spears (Josh51)
2. P!nk (EEstrada17)

#TeamEddie
1. Nicki Minaj (levonini)
2. Ke$ha (MoooHades)

#TeamRose
1. Whitney Houston (kenta)
2. Christina Grimmie (tigerfrmny)
4104 days 5 hours ago
BigBruv
Woo!
4104 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
:o
4104 days 5 hours ago
BigBruv
*boos at Team Dylan*
4104 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
4104 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Sits in chair tapping foot waiting for the acts*
4104 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

Whitney Houston - "I Look To You" - I wasn't very fond of Rose's song choice for you this week. At this point in the competition you really need to outshine everyone else, and I don't believe you did that tonight. It was a very casual performance..... kind of boarder line boring maybe? :(

Whitney Houston - "Greatest Love Of All" - Oh sweetie........ I love Whitney Houston. I'm just not sure what direction you and Rose are heading with her..... I really want a strong powerful vocal performance :(
4104 days 5 hours ago
BigBruv
Whitney Houston "I Look At You" and "Greatest Love Of All" - Oh Whitney...I never have anything critical to say about you! You have the perfect vocals! But...I'm not sure if the public will get you if you make it past this round?
4104 days 5 hours ago
*comes in fast and sits down next to ashley*
4104 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Sorry about the link :P
4104 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Whitney Houston "I Look At You" and "Greatest Love Of All" - Whitney, Whitney, WHITNEY! I love you I really really love you as a singer but these moden day kids don't know whats talent and whats not talent to be fair I just wished the public opened their eyes and saw that just because you like to sing old fashioned kind of love songs is a bad thing? Like I just hope that if I put you through the public just wake up and see the talent with in you, I'm very impressed in you honey.
4104 days 5 hours ago
Whitney Houston

ILTY and GLOA.... ok first of all i totally disagree with janelle *sticks tounge out at janie* i thought they were both amazing performances! i think you did justice tonight!
4104 days 5 hours ago
BigBruv
*swaps places with Eddie*

Ew it's your turn to sit next to Dylan!

open group

The Voice© Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!