This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions

Topic » Jury Questions

3579 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
Jon wasn't wasn't the mole. Jake was
3579 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
I would love to play in all stars.
3579 days 12 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I would also love to play in all stars but I think I will be off of tengaged by the time it happens.
3579 days 12 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
I'm gonna guess if any four people were to return from this season, it would be Dino and I (Final 2) along with Andrea and MiMi.
3579 days 12 hours ago
boozes
why u going be off tengaged dino
3579 days 12 hours ago
boozes
no kamani i think jon was the mole
3579 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
The things that I did in the house that I'm happy about is:

-Making a majority alliance
-Being the first houseguest to win two HOH
-Being shown a leader in my alliance
-Doing what's best for my game
-Knowing what people wanted
-Being myself
3579 days 12 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Caleb that would not be true. I don't think you will be considered, and just cuz your final 2 does not mean you automatically get in.

I feel Andrea, John, Kamani and Duffy will get spots for sure since they were all good players and entertaining and had lots of confessionals (well except Andrea), and I would hope I would be invited but it probably does not matter.
3579 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
How is Mimi an all star
3579 days 12 hours ago
Ramanik
John, Bubba, and I deserve All Stars. Caleb is an All Star and Dino is too but being in the Final 2 doesn't give you a sure spot
3579 days 12 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Caleb that would not be true. I don't think you will be considered, and just cuz your final 2 does not mean you automatically get in.
--------------------------------
Well thanks but getting to the Final 2 kinda ups my chances
3579 days 12 hours ago
Dinosauro27
No it doesn't. Final 2 does not mean shit.

Actually, if you look at statistics, only three real all stars finalists got into the BB7 house, and the rest of the finalists were not chosen by production or by the fans
3579 days 12 hours ago
boozes
i think i will be getting into all stars cuz im sexy and i bring the hotness to this game i wore bikinis every day in the house and i have a great social game
3579 days 12 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Listen, all you people been dogging me about my arrogance and my ego but I don't think I would be in the top 4 for all stars and Caleb thinks he does.

I think the top 4 would be

Duffy for his confessionals and game
Kamani for same reason
John for same reason
Andrea for game and drama

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!