This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions

Topic » Jury Questions

3572 days 21 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Oh lol I always felt I was the fourth or fifth and also I felt I was gonna need to flip anyways because I felt you were taking out people in our alliance but not our sub alliance in Jon then jake so I would have flipped eventually
3572 days 21 hours ago
Ramanik
Dino and I were safe that week and we talked about being a great duo and making an alliance to help out, and I guess I take that leadership because I really wanted Caleb to stay.
3572 days 21 hours ago
Ramanik
the sub alliance was Jon, Bobby, and Matt.
3572 days 21 hours ago
Ramanik
Jon's eviction was not on purpose. I was expecting a tie also I wasn't gonna play in HOH so I didn't come. I thought Amanda knew who wanted out.
3572 days 21 hours ago
Ramanik
Dino if you felt like that then you could've told me. I evict Jake because I thought he was the mole, and I thought he was no use to me. I did feel bad because if I wasn't gonna vote out Jake then Bobby could've gone idk.
3572 days 21 hours ago
trickydicky
Kamani you played a textbook how not to play big brother game. You made a crew, clearly marked yourself as the leader, went hard in the comps early and put a big target on your head very early on. It's like jase I'm bb5. Those kinds of players literally never win.
3572 days 21 hours ago
trickydicky
I know people don't like floaters but it's a smarter strategy than trying to win the whole game week 2.
3572 days 21 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Jon I think I played more similarly to Drew then.

Also Kamani i was worried if I told you then you would lose trust in me and that would give you more incentive to get rid of me
3572 days 19 hours ago
Matt12799
MiMi, just because I only won one competition, doesn't mean I floated in the game. The definition of floating is switching to whatever alliance is in power. I mainly stuck with a select few people that I trusted (Bubba, Caleb, etc.) through out the game. I made deals and I made allies that I tried my hardest to stick too. I didn't want to win 7 or 8 comps, because as you can see in the games of Andrea & John, it made them big threats. Had Andrea not been winning so many comps, I probably wouldn't have been gunning for her so much.

Dino, you're full of arrogance. That's it. You're out of your mind saying that Nick & Bobby played a better game when they didn't even hardly show up any (well Nick was out week 2 so). You're not going to win, and I highly doubt you'll go down as one of the bests to play this series. I probably won't either, and I'm okay with that. I'm proud of the game
I played as I'm sure you are. But you just think you're better than God and everyone else so I'm just not going to discuss this with You anymore because it just irritates me.
3572 days 19 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I don't think Im better than God, but I do think I'm better than you and Caleb combined
3572 days 19 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Well you aren't. From everyone's point of view, we were both equal on terms of the game. It might come down to who actually didn't attempt pissing everyone off.
3572 days 18 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Caleb, I am. Also, dont talk about other people's POV when you are just you.
3572 days 18 hours ago
Dinosauro27
And that is not true, if you look back many people say I played a better game I was just not very well liked
3572 days 18 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Those people are MiMi who has only praised you without giving an actual reason and Jon but he rarely did anything.
3572 days 18 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Nope. Kamani said that, Duffy said that, John said that, so get your facts straight

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!