This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions

Topic » Jury Questions

3566 days 8 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
In fairness to MiMi, she does try her best at competitions. She's a fierce competitor in my group game ;)
3566 days 8 hours ago
trickydicky
Lol true Andrea. Gotta give dino the credit for that one since he's the one who flipped on kamani. It was a great move by him.
3566 days 8 hours ago
Ramanik
First off Mimi go back to school and learn how to spell

Second that is not a specific answer.

Third I brought a major alliance into. I brought a true competitor in the game. I was a leader. I brought in strategy. I brought loyalty and I brought individualism into the game.
3566 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I brought most of those except loyalty and leadership
3566 days 8 hours ago
Ramanik
I actually kinda did since I didn't vote. Also all that stuff that I was proud about was good. I wasn't being fake to no one. If anyone was being fake was you and Mimi.
3566 days 8 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Kamani, even though I'd like to remain friends, one thing about you really annoyed me.

After Week 2 when I got saved, you claimed all of Nick's eviction votes were your move even though it clearly wasn't. You then spammed my mail saying "yes, I think I deserve a thank you" several times. I don't kiss people's butts.
3566 days 8 hours ago
Ramanik
Out of the three of you Dino. I actually trusted Bubba and Caleb the most. I liked you Dino, but I mainly trusted them
3566 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Third I brought a major alliance into. I brought a true competitor in the game. I was a leader. I brought in strategy. I brought loyalty and I brought individualism into the game.
--
And here are your flaws:
Your alliance turned on you.
Competitor, No because I completely demolished you in challenges.
Leader, Who everyone hated.
Strategy, I don't see any strategy by taking out floaters?
Loyalty? You was probably the most shady person in the game.
And Individualism? NO GURL! You was probably the biggest follower in this game.
3566 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I remember actually Kamani and I spoke in the chatzy we made just us two about taking out nick. It was a combined effort that one, I just let Kamani take the charge
3566 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
How could I of been fake Kamani?
I was literally hated by the entire cast so the only way I could of been fake is if I tried being friends with the people I hated... Clearly I never did that *Glances at your 9th place*
3566 days 8 hours ago
boozes
kamani u can fuck off cuz u the one are fake
3566 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Kamani I kinda felt I was fourth or fifth in your mind, and that was one the reasons I decided to flip I thought you wanted to take Matt and Caleb to the finals to easily beat them and you were gonna give me fifth and Duffy fourth
3566 days 8 hours ago
Ramanik
Caleb I can agree with that, but before Nick went that's when the alliance started and I got votes to save you because I think you were gonna leave. I don't try to come off as annoying. I usually try to be myself and being helpful. I was just helping you because you were technically the first one to talk to me and gain my trust
3566 days 8 hours ago
Ramanik
Dino you were actually on the top of the list then Caleb then Bubba, but after the tie I put you at four and somewhat five, because I thought I trusted you
3566 days 8 hours ago
boozes
Dino u r actually a great person and i hope to see u in another game too

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!