This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 2 - Dining room

Topic » Big Brother 2 - Dining room

3595 days 21 hours ago
Matt12799
OMG @ that twist :o
3595 days 19 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Bye bye me xx
3595 days 18 hours ago
Jxhn
Thanks Andrea~!
3595 days 13 hours ago
boozes
Thank u so much andrea
3592 days 11 hours ago
Matt12799
*Sits*
3592 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Takes a seat*
3592 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
*walks in with nomination wheel*

Hello Houseguests. This is the nomination ceremony.

As you all know, one of my duties as HOH is to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

This week is a crucial week in the Big Brother house for everyone. It's getting down to the wire and nominations are never easy, but this was not a fun decision as I truly appreciate each and every one of your friendships.

With that said, here is how the nomination ceremony will work. I will pull the first key, and that person is safe. They will then pull the second and final key, and that person is safe. The two of you without keys will be the two nominated houseguests for eviction this week. However, since we are at the Final Five, everyone is eligible to participate in the veto competition this week.

With all of that being said, I will now pull the first key.
3592 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
*Pulls the first key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Caleb, you are safe.
3592 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
*Caleb pulls the second key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Matt, you are safe.
3592 days 10 hours ago
Matt12799
Thank you, Dino. *Puts key around neck*
3592 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
*Stands up*

Okay. Andrea and John, I have nominated you both for eviction.

Again, I appreciate your friendship and I know that when this is all said and done we will be friends, however in this game, you two are an unbreakable force, and since one of you is my target this week over the other, I had to play smart and had to put you both up to prevent any possible mistakes. Now is the time you can no longer make mistakes because one mistake can cost you the game.

Now on the topic of mistakes, maybe this is a mistake, but only time will tell. I respect you both so much as players that I can't let you both continue any farther together.

With that, this nomination ceremony is adjourned.
3592 days 10 hours ago
Matt12799
Good luck nominees. *Gets up*
3592 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Every week... Every fucking week, I have stood by you. I have taken in your opinions and I actually trusted you. You have hurt me because everything Bubba told me about you was true. Every fact about this game he has said has been spoken during this nomination ceremony. I am hurt by your game Dino because I actually thought we could get somewhere but now you screw me over like the rest of them. *Gets up and walks off crying*

http://media.tumblr.com/1a5bbf531f0feb4696ee393b5761fb70/tumblr_inline_mtae8tACUH1s52jeg.gif
3592 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Andrea I have stood by you too. But at this time I could not risk you using the veto on John or vice versa.

I'm sorry. But I did save you if you don't remember. You would have been gone back at Final 11 if it was not for me.
3592 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
Can't say I didn't see this coming. Good luck Andrea.

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!