This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 2 - Dining room

Topic » Big Brother 2 - Dining room

3579 days 2 hours ago
Matt12799
*Hugs Andrea*

I know we aren't friends but I'm sorry.
3579 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I've come too far to get screwed over like this. When I do win Veto I'm going to make sure I do what my Queen Janelle could never do x
3579 days 2 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Good luck nominees :)
3579 days 2 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
*side note*
Shouldn't it be Day 19? :P
3579 days 2 hours ago
Dinosauro27
*hugs John*

*hugs Andrea*

I hope you both realize I respect you both so much as players
3575 days 2 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
NOMINATION CEREMONY
3575 days 2 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
This is the nomination ceremony. As Head Of Household, it is my duty to nominate two people for eviction. There is only one key in this box, whoever's key it is will be safe. The other two who do not receive their key have been nominated by me for eviction this week.

This decision was pretty easy for me in light of some of the events in the past couple of days, so let's begin.

The first and last key goes to...
3575 days 2 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
Matt.

*hands key*
3575 days 2 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
I have nominated Andrea and Dino for eviction this week.

Andrea, you acted really childish to me at the HoH. Just because I got a clean sweep by remembering events/pure luck isn't an excuse to claim I cheated. You did it just because if I was stripped of my win, you would get it instead. Your power over the house has ended, unfortunately for you.

Dino, you pretty much shocked me when you vetoed your own nomination. I know you had a plan to get John out, but I feel that you've sucked up to Andrea. Every time someone proposed a plan to get her out, you would try to prevent it at any cost.

Good luck to both of you at the Power of Veto competition. This Nomination Ceremony is adjourned.
3575 days 2 hours ago
Matt12799
Thanks Caleb
3574 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Gets up*
*Walks out*
I can't right now.
3574 days ago
Dinosauro27
Caleb I understand. I was just worried about you guys potentially taking Andrea out when I needed John out.
3570 days 23 hours ago
Matt12799
*Sits and eats*

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!