This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC beta 3!

Topic » TSC beta 3!

4142 days 17 hours ago
LisaSak
9. Sahara Davenport - Maybe she should join Latice Royale & Manila Luzon from song #7? The singing is almost as bad as theirs. The background music is really annoying.
4142 days 17 hours ago
Zurks
10) Selah Sue - This World

Fun Fact: Third-oldest quadruplet from a family of 10, Ms Sue fought attention in her early years. It's safe to say she has won, seeing as she has received favourable reviews in the US and was named one of the new faces of 2012 by The Rolling Stone Magazine.
4142 days 17 hours ago
Zurks
OOPS
4142 days 17 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Thanks for the mailer, Zurks. :(
4142 days 17 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
^ That was sarcasm, I never received one.
4142 days 16 hours ago
LisaSak
Oh... So that's why it has been so lonely :(

10. Selah Sue - I quite like her voice. Especially in the chorus. I'm glad they added some wind instruments too, I was just waiting for them.
4142 days 16 hours ago
Zurks
Nobody received one :( zurksfail :(
4142 days 16 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Maybe Helen Keller should host TSCb 4 ....
4142 days 16 hours ago
Zurks
11) The Killers - Miss Atomic Bomb

Not-so-fun fact: This band were cautioned after an anti-weapons demonstration turned bad!
4142 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
hi connor
4142 days 16 hours ago
Zurks
But wiki says she is deafblind and dead!
4142 days 16 hours ago
Zurks
So today I mailed a letter for my boss and forgot to put the name/address on it. My head has been off all day! >:(
4142 days 16 hours ago
LisaSak
11. The Killers - Sounds like... them. They're good. This song was nice too, even though they have made better ones. They're a bit too obvious to be interesting to me in TSC though.
4142 days 16 hours ago
Zurks
12) The White Buffalo - The Pilot

Fun Fact: This guy tweeted 3 hours ago that he's been writing and will record in the near future, and then post some dates for shows across the US!
4142 days 16 hours ago
LisaSak
12. The White Buffalo - Good start, and maybe even better when he started singing. I just wish something more happened.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!