This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC beta 3!

Topic » TSC beta 3!

4131 days 19 hours ago
Zurks
Will start in approximately 20 minutes (2030 GMT).
4131 days 18 hours ago
Zurks
Nobody said I had to randomize it, I prefer alphabetising.
4131 days 18 hours ago
Zurks
Running order:

1 - Big Fox
2 - Brigitte Aphrodite
3 - Go Periscope
4 - He is We
5 - Joel Alme
6 - King & Country
7 - Latrice Royale & Manila Luzon
8 - Matt Pond
9 - Sahara Davenoport (with Gomi)
10 - Selah Sue
11 - The Killers
12 - The White Buffalo
13 - Tomcraft & Sam Obernik
4131 days 18 hours ago
LisaSak
Hello!
4131 days 18 hours ago
Zurks
Yay a person! Hi Lisa! I will begin now :)
4131 days 18 hours ago
Zurks
1) Big Fox - Grow Up

Fun fact: I just learned a lot on the behavioural development of foxes while looking for something to say! In case you were wondering, cub foxes don't eat solid food until after 4 weeks.
4131 days 18 hours ago
LisaSak
1. Big Fox
I like the piano. Sweet voice. A bit catchy too.
4131 days 18 hours ago
Zurks
2) Brigitte Aphrodite - I Dream Myself Awake

Fun fact: Said by The Guardian paper to be like Lene Lovich, only without the alien strangeness.
4131 days 18 hours ago
LisaSak
2. Birgitte Aphrodite - Not the best voice, but I guess it works with the punk feeling. I like the accent too. I think I quite like it actually.
4131 days 18 hours ago
Zurks
3) Go Periscope - Break Free

Fun Fact:  This Seattle-based Electronica/Indie-Rock band formed after a chance encounter in a Arachibutyrophobia Support Group!
4131 days 18 hours ago
Zurks
I was surprised to like Brigitte Aphrodite too Lisa!
4131 days 18 hours ago
LisaSak
3. Go Periscope - The start was promising, but it never really got interesting or powerful enough. I don't really like the singing in the chorus either, it does not really get along with my ears. Just ok.
4131 days 18 hours ago
Zurks
4) He is We - Pardon Me

Fun (for me) fact: I laughed when I saw the front title of this video. Anyway, these guys initially relied on social media to put them on the map.
4131 days 18 hours ago
LisaSak
4. He is We - I find the song itself rather uninteresting, but the way it's performed makes it a bit better. I like the simplicity.
4131 days 18 hours ago
Zurks
5) Joel Alme - If You Got Somebody Waiting

Fun Fact: I can't understand Swedish facts but I can see that this guy takes a gorgeous profile picture - http://www.tram7.se/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/joel_alme_intervju.jpg
4131 days 18 hours ago
LisaSak
I have to agree with you on that picture!

5. Joel Alme - At first I thought it would have been better with a better singer, but the imperfection kind of adds to the feeling (I like the feeling). I love the instruments too.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!