This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 159

Topic » TSC BETA 159

441 days 2 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) RAYE, 070 Shake: I mean she served the house down with this bop, but this literally just came out. Like let’s let this marinate for a few years. Songs this recent don’t really fit in MY beta, you get it I’m sure. But great song!
02) Shuba: I- LMFAO plssssssssss. She did her best! But honestly, it’s kind of catchy so good for her
03) Janet Jackson: The beat is bumping yasss. This is such a vibe. Could be a bit shorter, but I’m moving
04) Rina Sawayama: I’m not really a fan of Hold the Girl. I think Holy and Your Age were the only songs I really liked, but I honestly can’t remember lmao. This song is fine I guess. Not really my vibe. Also see RAYE re the release date though this is less egregious
05) Fred De Palma: This is cute. A wee bit of fun. It’s missing a moment but it’s enjoyable enough
06) The Black Eyed Peas: Kind of bald this hasn’t been sent yet. The Black Eyed Peas were literally my favorite group in middle school. Like I was obsessed with them. That said…this was always my least favorite song by them lol. It’s kind of milk now, but points for nostalgia
07) Kandi: d;laksjgiaehgihbogai How did I go my entire life and not know Kandi was responsible for this bop? Like when it started, I looked up who originally sang it because I was convinced someone else did this lol. This is the music my sisters and I jammed out to growing up. Talk about a throwback. This is MY beta! That late 90s, early 2000s sound will always be a hit with me
08) Pixie Lott: LOL not Pusha T! Why is his verse so funny? Easily the best part of this song. Idk I can’t tell if this is fun or boring? It’s fine overall
09) Ruff Endz: ooooh yassss. Speaking of early 2000s, I’m absolutely living for this.
10) Tata Young: omg this is so cheesy in the best mid 2000s way. Like I’m kind of living.
440 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) RAYE, 070 Shake - Look I’m not gonna pretend this is bad just bc it isn’t in the standard beta mindset of submitting older stuff. This is a bop, a banger, this is already AOTY duh. This is an absolutely insane song to have become a commercial HIT but look I’m not gonna complain. This song is incredible. RAYE MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

02) Shuba - Lmaooooooooooooooo girlie pleaseeeeeeeeeee. I feel like I’ve heard this before? Was this on TikTok? This made me laugh, and points for the impression!

03) Janet Jackson - Oh fuck yesssssssssssssssssss this is HOTTTTTT wow I forgot just how many hits Janet has. So smooth and slick and sexy and girly mmmmmmm yessssssss

04) Rina Sawayama - My girl. Best concert I’ve ever been to ngl. The good ass songs on this album were absolutely insane live, and this is definitely the highlight of them. Glitchy, hardcore, best song of the album by far. Mother. OMG THIS ENDING GETS ME EVERYTIME FJDJDOSSKDJS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

05) Fred De Palma - Oh this is fun! Anitta being on this is weirdly random but I get it. Bop! Fun! Summery! Yeah!

06) The Black Eyed Peas - Lmao this song. This is like. Just a stupid song. Whatever it’s fun. I don’t bop or anything but it makes me laugh and smile so what else could you ask for?

07) Kandi - Lmaooooooooo idk this is just an odd song. Close to something I like. But also bad. Literally a $2.13 budget. She tried!

08) Pixie Lott - Oh this is kinda mothering ngl. This is synthy music I usually hate but it’s in a different genre than it usually is. Idk what this is but I like it!!! Fun! Yeah!

09) Ruff Ends - OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS INTRO IS HOTTTTTTTTT Oh this is sooooooo for me. Omg they’re playing at a 2000s festival like 30 minutes from me in May that I was thinking of going to, might have to for sure now. This is like. Slaying my life. Oh this persons voice on the second verse is BUTTERRRRRRRRR YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I’m in LOVE with this duh! Incredible. So so smooth I feel such serotonin from this.

10) Tata Young - Omg. What is this. Omg. Love this? OMGGGGGGGG??????? BAWPPPPPPPPPP???????? This is just such an awesome mix of sounds. It gets a little tired like a *little* bit by the second chorus but I’m still here for this. Banger!!!!!
440 days 17 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) RAYE, 070 Shake - I love my mom RAYE but this was kind of a cheap send. The song like just peaked in charts. I don't like recent sends, I don't think that's what beta is for. It's more throwback. But it's RAYE. So we'll see how the other entries fall
02) Shuba - I mean what a concept. It's almost too trolling for beta. Like how do I compare this to my humps?! Fun effort I enjoyed the idea
03) Janet Jackson - the sweet, groovy familiar sound we've come to expect from her. It's not like outstanding but it doesn't have to be, it's always a transcendant experience
04) Rina Sawayama - if you're going to go with recent, at least make it… good? And she charted? Lol. This is just too hyper pop for me and for beta
05) Fred De Palma - I love cute latin pop bops like this. So formulaic but so cute and I'd always get down in a club if this played.
06) The Black Eyed Peas - this song is culture, one of the rare songs with men that gets a lip sync on drag race. I mean this song is theater, this is entertainment, this is everything music today needs in one. I wonder what they were thinking recording this in the studio. "These idiots will eat anything we make up" ? possibly.
07) Kandi - MOMMMMMMMMM I love this song. What a great find/send. It never gets old and it really does THAT
08) Pixie Lott - is this the bottom of the barrel when we see ms pixie lott here? <3 I'm kidding this is like so classic from this era in general. This kind of phoned in but catchy pop is not often a miss from me, I enjoyed this
09) Ruff Ends - didn't expect to hear this but this was also a very welcome sound here! And for a 4 minute song it doesn't really wear out its welcome. I love r&b songs where the guy just goes on a vocal run and starts shouting for no reason, while it keeps the fun energy. Even if the song subject matter doesn't really match the beat
10) Tata Young - ok maybe this means bottom of the barrel lol I like slightly phoned in pop sometimes but this just sounds soooo stale to me. I can't describe it, I just don't really feel the energy they're exuding here. A bummer actually
440 days 12 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        It was fine I guess
2.        Lol the way that she is able to make WAP a listenable song! Now that is talent!
3.        This was fun, I enjoyed this
4.        She has better songs, this was fine
5.        If it was just Anitta I would like it because her parts are good! Fred on the other hand…
6.        Such a guilty pleasure!
7.        This is kind of a vibe
8.        Was Pusha T necessary? The rest of the song is good!
9.        Not my cup of tea
10.        It was fine, nothing really stands out about it
440 days 10 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) RAYE, 070 Shake - 'Escapism.' 🧉 - Sounds like something Rihanna would release in ANTI.

02) Shuba - 'WAP' 🍷 - My WAP feels cleansed even tho I don't have one.

03) Janet Jackson - 'Go Deep'   🧃 - It's ok, she has better songs imo.

04) Rina Sawayama  - 'Imagining'  🧉 - Sounds just like Charlie XCX's entry last week. Good vocals.

05) Fred De Palma - 'Un altro ballo (Ft. Anitta)' 🧃 - It's ok.

06) The Black Eyed Peas - 'My Humps' 🧃 - Not my favourite song from them.

07) Kandi  - 'Don't Think I'm Not' 🍷 - Pretty! Who doesn't like beautiful 2000 R&B songs like this.

08) Pixie Lott - 'What Do You Take Me For? (Ft. Pusha T)' 🧃 - Lol. Nothing will ever beat her "All About Tonight" tho.

09) Ruff Ends - 'No More'   ☕️ - It's decent.

10) Tata Young - 'Dhoom Dhoom' 🧃 - Lol.
440 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
01) RAYE, 070 Shake: No this song is so recent why did you send this?!
02) Shuba: somewhat funny. Somewhat cringe.
03) Janet Jackson: GREAT SONG!!!!!!!
04) Rina Sawayama: this was okay
05) Fred De Palma: I liked Anitta.
06) The Black Eyed Peas: Omg very cringe.
07) Kandi: I love this song.
08) Pixie Lott: This was like a fever dream. I forgot this existed
09) Ruff Ends: this was okay
10) Tata Young: this was okay
440 days 4 hours ago
J2999
001. RAYE, 070 Shake : It’s a bop but bffr it’s a boring choice.
002. Shuba : Bye why did this… kinda go off… I’d literally rather listen to this than the original.
003. Janet Jackson : Janet queen, didn’t care much for this though.
004. Rina Sawayama : Sees it was released back end of 2022? Yeah we’re bored. But this slapped, not heard it before but it was good.
005. Fred De Palma : Fred Dad Palma yesssssss this was a collapse.
006. The Black Eyed Peas : For a Black Eyed Peas song I did not care for this… expectations were not met.
007. Kandi : Cute vibes, it worked quite well, good listen. So real.
008. Pixie Lott : Pixie Lott kinda often hits… this was less good than some of her other songs but still pretty solid.
009. Ruff Ends : Quite liked this, pretty decent, yes grunts.
010. Tata Young : This sorta slapped but also like was a bit underwhelming. Quite enjoyed though.
440 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Do I make my BETA return
439 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. raye, 070 shake - so crazy to hear a raye song played on the radio in 2023.. this is really really good!!
02. shuba - rank ass pussy.
03. janet jackson - MOM JANET, literally one of her best, collapse
04. rina sawayama - one of like two good songs off that borefest album but idrc for this in the context of BETA
05. fred de palma - anitta is so talentless but this is fun!
06. the black eyed peas - ICONIC song, amazing deconstruction of pop in the mid00s, so fun and very intelligent, prob their best? yes!!!
07. kandi - doesn't come close to her opus (legs, hips, body) but such a funn atlanta bass sound.. she was queen for this
08. pixie lott - this is really funny to me. it's like a b'day bside meets electroclash?? not very good but i had fun!! pusha t outserved her
09. ruff endz - ooh this is good!! slaaaaay
10. tata young - this woman is so talented !! it'sc razyyy. this is so good!!
439 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
hiii
439 days 18 hours ago
ilovetosing
Hi.
439 days 18 hours ago
tbrown_47
why not, I'll show up tonight!

New page yassssssssss
439 days 18 hours ago
tbrown_47
New page yassssssssss
439 days 18 hours ago
ilovetosing
https://media.giphy.com/media/ZEebqj6wxDcS8yc7ar/giphy.gif
439 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
yassssssssss

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!